OptiDreams Reviews

By: Platinum Labs

Overall
Overall
Thanks to Platinum Labs for sending it out!
  November 4, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Sleep
  • Enhanced Recovery
  • No Prop Blends
    It has been sometime but here is a review LONG over due. The product is opti-dream, well more like opti-coma. I normally don't buy into sleep aids other then melatonin and Benadryl but this stuff was intense. I have used products like ZMA and resurrect also some others but none stack up to this. let me explain my thought in this review.

Taste 8/10

The flavor is peach tea and I normally hate peach especially artificial peach it is normally way too sweet. This was quiet the opposite it was the right amount of sweet and tart used to train at night so I would add this to my post workout to try to unwind and was stella. I always enjoyed pounding it back almost like a treat. I can't say enough about this flavor try it you'll see.

Effectiveness 8/10

One word to explain this product, WOW! this stuff at 1.5 scoops is enough to knock my fat ass out for 8hrs and wake up foggy. we all know the best time to recover is in deep REM sleep and this product gets you there quickly and keeps you there all night. as I stated in the taste portion I mixed this post work out and driving home I could feel it kicking in as soon as I pulled into my driveway almost 20mins after consumption. after an hour work out and max dosed pre workouts this could sooth my body and get me ready for bed which is a tall task to say the least.

I'm a huge fan of consistence and if a product can only deliver the goods half of the time it is not worth my time or money. Opti-dream delivered every time at the same dosage with out question! I love the fact there was no altering the dose the, only setback was the sleep hangovers it left in its wake. hell this product could make dinner with the in-laws fun just slip it in their drinks and presto they fall fast asleep! Great work and product platinum labs!!

--- Content 8/10 -----

When a company uses a fully disclosed label they already have my vote! everything used in this promotes restful night sleeps and recovery there is little filler other then the flavoring which uses maltodextrin and sucralose which cause some simple carbs but only 3g worth. the rest of the compounds look well dosed and work very well together.

Value 8/10

for 29.99 you can have the absolute best sleep of your life from an over the counter product. you cant beat it you can truly stretch this out to 40+ servings. you can't beat these results and the consistency of the product was far superior to anything I have used in the past.

Overall this is an amazingly good tasting product that delivers the goods every time with out fail. The content if fully disclosed but has some simple carbs in it. the price is great no complaints at all. I strongly suggest buying this product

-k-
    • Peach Iced Tea: 8/10

• November 5, 2016

Funny! I was just looking at this one the other day. Thank you for making my decision easier