OptiDreams Reviews

By: Platinum Labs

Overall
Overall
Thanks to Platinum Labs for sending it out!
  September 7, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Sleep
  • Enhanced Recovery
  • No Prop Blends
  • Diuretic May Cause Nighttime Interruption
Optidreams is another product from Platinum labs, some of the others from them I just did not fair well with but this one I did enjoy for the most part.
This one is aimed as a sleep aid , and Fat burning? Yea I did not get that either at first but I thought about it and I have taken some supplements that did seem to have overnight success for me.

Profile.
Not a bad setup, Some things are nicely done here. Also they have a few things I thought was immediately different and cool to throw in.
One I am guessing for the diuretic effect was the Dandelion Root Extract 4:1. I personally know a few guys that swear buy this ingredient and they stay shredded year round. Not sure about it myself but I did think that was nice to add in. I think this may have been the reason I would have to wake up like a zombie and pee in the middle of the night. Others would be the Phenibut, Hops, and Theanine for the sleep aid portion . I like Phenibut and feel it works well. A few addition to this I feel may have caused some unwanted side effects was the addition of Green Tea Extract. This works good for me as a energy booster and I feel on some nights I would take this and start to chill out and then all the sudden boom, WIDE AWAKE.
I would like to see this done without all that in it.

Taste
I had peachy tea and after trying two others products from them I was worried to try this one. Ended up being not bad. Actually started to look forward to drinking it.

Effectiveness 7
Now this is not bad. But let me explain why it was a touch lower. There was several nights this would actually wake me and I would never get to sleep or one of those nights where you are so close to actual sleep you just never get there. I would wake up stressed and exhausted. Most of the other nights it was some of the best sleeps I have gotten. Now except for that dang diuretic they added in this. I would be sleeping so freaking good and have to wake up and pee . But like I said, when it was on par, it was truly on par with me. Take it, lay down talk with wife, get tired fast and boom it was morning. A few time I would have a slight hangover in the morning but after I got used to the product those seemed to disappear.

Pretty basic pricing here, seems almost everything we review turns out to be close to a one dollar a serving. But this is a sleep and not recommended to take every night, nor would I want to do that anyway. Now most places this runs for 39.00. Now no way would I pay that much for it. I did see it on suppz.com and tfsupplements for 29.00. Now that is where you want to go. Also I started this at 1/2 dose and worked well at that for me so that adds to the savings there. I know for a fact I got more that 30 servings out of my tub.

Overall 8
Platinum labs did pretty good with this one for me. I would like to see some things taken out of this one and see how that works. I feel some of the cons would be gone and this would be a home run for me then.
  • Peach Iced Tea: 8/10

• McGilla
    September 9, 2016

Stuff tastes like Snapple. One of the most balls out tasting supps ever.