OptiDreams Reviews

By: Platinum Labs

Overall
Overall
Thanks to Platinum Labs for sending it out!
  February 14, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Sleep
  • Enhanced Recovery
  • No Prop Blends

I have mixed feelings towards this profile. For fat loss I like seeing Acetyl L-Carnitine and Green Tea Extract but I seriously doubt the effectiveness of raspberry ketones and nelumbo nucifera. Additionally, I would like to see higher doses of Acetyl L-Carnitine and Green Tea Extract. Dandelion Root is also included and I found it effective at this dose. Finally, for sleep aid there is Phenibut, Hops, and Theanine. While I'm not really sure if any of those are properly dosed, it didn't seem to matter as I experienced nice, restorative sleep. The only thing that is a real cause for concern is Phenibut, as some people have questioned its legality and suggest avoiding it. I wound up deciding to try it as I was looking for an alternative to melatonin. Overall, the ingredients seemed to work well but I felt like this could have been better if they replaced things like raspberry ketones.

I received the peach iced tea flavor and it was amazing. It honestly tasted like a snapple peach tea. I found that the flavoring was really strong and remained strong in about 20 oz of water. A few times I noticed a speck or two at the bottom of the shaker cup, but for the most part OptiDreams mixed up pretty well. There was also a little foam but it was nothing too serious. My biggest complaint in this section is that there were little to no instructions on when to take the supplement and in how much water. That being said, I took it with varying amounts of water and before bed on training days. If that wasn't a problem, I would have given this a 8.5/10, with the only deduction for mixability and light foam.

8.3/10
    This section was a bit difficult to rate since Platinum Labs made claims of improved sleep and fat loss. In the sleep category, I think this product was absolutely amazing. I tried to get about 8 hours like suggested and I found myself waking up just a few minutes before my alarm every morning. Normally this is really annoying but these times were different. I was waking up feeling completely rested and rejuvenated. Honestly, this was some of the best sleep I've had. I didn't experience the dreaded sleep hangovers/grogginess that some supplements can give you so that was great. If I was just evaluating sleep claims I would have to give this product somewhere in the 9-10 range. Unfortunately, I have to evaluate fat loss claims as well. I experienced very minimal fat loss effects. I was also using alphamine and focused on weight loss so it is a bit difficult to say I experienced any weight loss due to an one product. The only change in my routine, however, was adding OptiDreams and I didn't have any standout effects. I definitely felt and looked drier though, which I attribute to the Dandelion Root. That is perhaps the saving grace of the weight loss part of this product. If I was only rating the fat loss effects I'd give about a 6, but I was a little more generous with a 6.75 due to the Dandelion Root. After averaging the two scores and weighting the sleep effectiveness a bit more, I came to a 8.3 rating.

I found this for about $26 on Muscle&Strength which isn't too bad. That's probably about $30 with shipping and tax. I think a dollar a serving is a fair price, especially for such great sleep. The weak fat loss effects cause me to give this a 7 for value though because for $30 there are similar products that don't have useless ingredients like raspberry ketones. If it wasn't for that I'd give this an 8/10 but I do mind paying for things that don't work.

Side Effects

I didn't experience any side effects.

Conclusion

8.3/10
    Overall, I really liked this product and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for improved sleep. I wouldn't, however, recommend this for any sort of night time fat loss. While there are some things that I think need work, like instructions and fat loss ingredients, I gave this product a 8.3 because of the great sleep. This is a bit higher than the 7.8 that averaging each category gives, but I gave a little extra weight to the effectiveness of the sleep aid ingredients since this is a sleep aid first.