OptiDreams Reviews

By: Platinum Labs

Overall
Thanks to Platinum Labs for sending it out!
  December 12, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Sleep
  • No Prop Blends
  • Knock Out Sleep
  • Sleep Hangovers
Gone are the days in high school when I would spend the whole night without waking up even once, allowing me to more effectively function on less sleep. Now, I more or less sleep the same amount but spend all night waking up, tossing and turning like a mad man. This is where I felt Optidreams could step in and fill a hole, so let's go over how I felt it worked for me.

Platinum Labs touts this product as "a next generation supplement that combines a calming, deep-sleep aid with a non-stimulant fat-burning complex. We've included ingredients to lower anxiety and stress while lifting your mood. OptiDreams encourages a better night's sleep from which you will wake up feeling rested, energized, and ready to be phenomenal".

The sleep support portion of this product is highlighted by 750mg of Phenibut and 180mg of Valerian Root, while the stimulant free fat burning portion includes ingredients such as 100mg of both Raspberry Ketones and Green Tea Extract.

A lot of people are pretty bullish on Phenibut as it can be pretty strong and potentially habit forming, but I feel the 750mg inclusion was an acceptable amount and never once felt I needed to take this in order to fall asleep.

As far as the fat burning goes...I'm not a believer in Raspberry Ketones and Green Tea Extract for me is just so so. Most of the other fat burning aspects are pixie dusted a long with these, but I only claimed this for better sleep. Anything else would have just been a bonus.

Overall, this is a profile that looks like it should help support a restful night of sleep.

Platinum Labs sent me Optidreams in their Australian Summer flavor. This reminded me a bit of a toned down version of a Pina Colada and it was pretty tasty. A nice little treat to have before bed some nights.

Dosing was very easy: Just one scoop approximately 30 minutes before bed is how I used this.

Mixed with no issues. Good job all around here.

8.5/10

Optidreams was a very good sleep aid. Shortly after taking this, I would start to feel a little groggy and heavy in the head, letting me know that I should probably put head to pillow soon.

My biggest issue is staying asleep once I get there, so in terms of that, Optidreams was great. I'd wake up some mornings having a hard time remembering when I even went to sleep because it went by so quickly. There was one small problem with this, which I'll go over shortly.

8.5/10

Available through Platinum Labs website for $34.99, Optidreams is $1.16 per serving and a worthy investment for anyone who needs some help like I did in staying asleep for the entire night.

Side Effects

So this gave me some slight sleep hangovers at times. I felt almost drunk some mornings after taking this, but after about an hour awake and a nice dose of caffeine, I would start to come around. Just beware for anyone who has a problem with these types of side effects.

Overall

8.5/10

I'd highly recommend anyone looking for more restful sleep give Optidreams a chance
  • Australian Summer: 8/10

• BroteinBoy
    December 12, 2017

I had the exact same thing, was almost too effective for me, had to mess with the dosing to find a sweet spot.

• Brotein
    December 13, 2017

I never thought it was bad enough that I needed to take less than a scoop, but that makes sense to try. I just dealt with it