OptiDreams Reviews

By: Platinum Labs

Overall
Overall
Thanks to Platinum Labs for sending it out!
  December 13, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Sleep
  • No Prop Blends
  • Vivid Dreams At Times
  • Knock Out Sleep
  • Sleep Hangovers

Whats up SR, I chose to review this product because as someone who has night owl tendencies but wakes up very early to train (4:30am), I need something that can help put me down and keep me down during those restless nights. My training is currently hypertrophy style workouts in the mornings, although as winter arrives I am starting to focus on heavy compound lifts. At night I either train Muay Thai or Boxing, the boxing class runs late (not home until around 10:15pm at the earliest), and seeing as it is an intense workout or sparring session, I have trouble falling asleep. Thanks to Platinum Labs and the trooper program for sending this out!

The profile on this product is fully disclosed which is a major plus, but there are quite a few ingredients, for both sleep boosting/ aid as well as fat loss. So im only going to touch on the key ingredients and dosages for both of those points. I'll attach the full profile below.

Sleep Aid:

N-Aceytl L- Carnitine- 500mg
Raspberry ketones - 100mg
Green tea Extract - 100mg
Dandelion Root Extract - 200mg

Overall a solid formula, clearly as this is a sleep aid all of the fat loss ingredients are non stim.

The flavour I received was the "Aussie Summer" flavour, wow was this ever nice to drink, tasted kind of like an Arnold Palmer style drink to me, very easy to take down before bed. Mixability was great, no floaters or sinkers. Dosage is a scoop before bed, but I did experiment with a range of dosages.

This is what really matters? Does this work? Well the answer is yes, but almost too well? I know that sounds ridiculous, but read the warning label carefully about making sure you have enough time to get a solid number of hours in bed. This put me on my back and kept me there. I was out cold the entire night while on this product, no tossing and turning, slept fantastic. However with that came a sleep hangover and a few snooze button hits, thats why this is almost too effective. On weekdays this was kind of tough because I would go to bed late and have to be up early, but on the weekends when I could sleep in this was amazing, I slept great and woke up feeling fantastic and refreshed. Be very careful when you dose this product, towards the end of the tub i did try messing around with a half scoop, and found this to be a perfect week day dosage, as the sleep hangover wasn't bad at all and I was able to get a good rest in. In terms of helping you fall asleep this was very effective as well, coming home late from boxing and being tired physically but mentally very alert this was able to help me gear down and I was asleep before I knew it, which I loved.

As for the fat burning I am not totally sure how to review it, yes I did lose weight while taking this product, but I was also in a caloric deficit and was working out like a mad man. So while yes Im sure this product did help me lose some pounds, i cant say to what extent any loss is due to OptiDreams. I would take this product as a sleep aid and not a fat loss supplement, any fat loss is just a bonus.

This product comes in at a price point of $34.99 for 30 servings, placing it at just over $1 per serving ($1.16), but if you can manage off a half serving like I learned towards the end then the value doubles, making it a great deal as an effective sleep aid.

Side Effects

Bad sleep hangovers, makes you want to hit the snooze button, so make sure you have a good amount of time in bed, or else you may be missing some alarms.

Also weird dreams, nothing nightmare like, but very abnormal dreams, this isn't a negative side effect, but something to note.

Conclusion

Overall this product is a very powerful sleep aid, one that isn't to be messed with, be careful and start with a low dose and work up to find what works for you. As a fat loss product I cant say that this would be a great stand alone product, so take this as a sleep aid and any other benefits (i.s fat loss) as the cherry on top. I would recommend this to anyone who has troubles falling or staying asleep, but make sure you tread carefully with dosing or risk facing a gnarly and groggy morning commute to work when you're late.
  • Australian Summer: 9/10