OptiBurn Amped - Capsules Reviews

By: Platinum Labs

OptiBurn Amped - Capsules is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by Platinum Labs. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

Overall
Overall
5.8
5.5
Thanks to Platinum Labs for sending it out!
  December 29, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Trimmed Waistline
  • Good For Beginners
  • Medicore Fat Burner

First off, I would just like to thank Platinum Labs for sending out their OptiBurn Amped, which is a thermogenic product used to target fat loss. So if you're stim or caffeine sensitive, this may not be for you. If you're a caffeine junkie and love a lot of stims in your thermo, this isn't for you either. However it was effective in some areas, depending on what you're looking for.

Ingrediants are straight forward, no prop blends, which I was happy about. This contains 500mg Acetyl-LCarnitine, 300mg of lotus leaf, 250g of caffeine anhydrous, 200mg of dandelion root, 50g of Higenamine, and 30g of Syephrine. Lets go through some of them.

500mg Acetyl-LCarnitine - aids in producing energy and increasing mental awareness
300mg Lotus Leaf - supposedly aids digestion (which may aid in fat loss?)
250 caffeine anhydrous - stimulant to aid in weight loss, common ingredient in fat burners
200mg dandelion root - multiple uses, increases urine production, acts as laxative to increase bowel movements, and a digestive tonic. Again, it's probably in this formula for the digestive proponent.

Taste: These came in capsules, not even the slightest taste. A number of thermos I've taken can sometimes be tasted after a burp, which never occurred while taking OptiBurn.

Mixability: No digestive issues.

Dosing: The directions state to dose this at 2 pills upon waking up before your first meal, which is how it was taken. I immediately started out with 2 pills, I've been through enough products to know what I'm sensitive too. Never did I add a 3rd pill. There were actually a decent amount of noted side effects on the bottle, which will be described below.

Overall I wasn't praising this product, but I wasn't just shutting it down either. The first few workouts on this I was sweating like a pig, but that didn't even last a full week. At first I was literally dripping wet, but after that it was like any other day. I prefer a thermo that raises body temperature during workouts. There was no significant increase in energy, but I wasn't dragging either, nor did I experience any mood enhancing effects that the bottle claims to provide. The area I noticed a significant difference were my hips/V area. Just by looking in the mirror you could see a difference, especially in the mornings upon waking up. That's a plus in my eyes, but honestly the only one I can think of. I think this would be a solid thermo for a beginner, not someone who has been around the block a few times.

At the moment the cheapest I could find this was on LuckyVitamin.com for $35.54 ($1.18 per serving). Not overwhelming, but it depends what you're looking for/willing to spend on something that works/doesn't work.

Side Effects

Personally, I did not experience and side effects while on this product. However, I am going to list some that were mentioned on the bottle, just because they caught my eye as opposed to past products.

Do not take if/can cause
- you have high blood pressure (that's a given)
- heart/liver/kidney/thyroid/psychiatric disorder(s)
- being treated for seizure disorder
- anxiety/depression (thermos can cause anxiety, especially if on them or too long)

There are side effects with taking Tylenol, but I just wanted to include this being it was listed under the suggested use directions on the bottle.

Conclusion

After going through I bottle of this, I would not pick it up again. Preferably I like a little extra kick in my thermos, this just didn't do it for me. I did enjoy the trim it provided around my waistline, but not enough to buy a bottle. This may be effective for others though who aren't used to taking stims as a beginner fat burner.