Essentials Glutamine Reviews

By: Platinum Labs

Essentials Glutamine is a Glutamine Supplement manufactured by Platinum Labs. It contains glutamine which is the most abundant amino acid found in muscle tissue; It helps support lean muscle gain.

Overall
Thanks to Platinum Labs for sending it out!
  September 8, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Aids Recovery
  • Reduces Fatigue And DOMS

Glutamine is not a supplement everyone agrees on. Some people swear by it, others argue it isn't digested well enough to really make a difference. Everyone agrees though glutamine is a supper essential amino acid in our bodies that helps recovery and your immune system. For me personally, I've used a lot of glutamine products and believe in them, if well made, and dosed well. Here's how Platinum Labs Glutamine performed:

One ingredient, 5 grams of Glutamine. 5 grams of glutamine is the standard dosage of most glutamine supplements, and sometimes less is more for supplements. I personally like single ingredient supplants, really allows you to examine ingredients and see if they work for you before buying it in a 23 ingredient prop blend. If you want a single ingredient glutamine supplement, can't really go wrong with this. My only quips may be that since there are questions about digestion, having a more bio available form such as Sustamine may be more desirable.

Glutamine doesn't have a taste, so it's easy to dump in anything you want, I usually went with protein or added to my preworkout. Mixed very well. Directions state to consume one scoop on the morning and an additional 1-2 scoops before workout. Pretty simple and standard dosing as most agree 10-15 grams is needed to bypass the digestion barriers.

This worked very well for me. I felt much better at the gym, muscle soreness, aches, and DOMS were all greatly reduced. So as far as muscle recovery I believe it lived up to its claims.

I also feel in the aspect of immune support it really helped as well. I'm a teacher, and school started while I was running this. Usually, at the beginning of the school year, you come down with some kind of cold/illness etc with all those lovely germ infested bodies in your classroom. Didn't get sick this year, so I feel my. Odd was working at a 100%.

I will note, I did take two scoops of this most days and I'm 5'9" and about 170 lbs right now. Been cutting pretty much for 6 months almost straight so I'm shorter and lighter than a lot of you on here, and you may want to go get that 3rd scoop.

Another reason why I like single ingredient supplements, you usually get more bang for your buck. 500g of this, which is 100 single servings or in my case 50 servings runs $27. I do believe glutamine is more likely a luxury supplement rather than staple, but the value here is strong.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I think this is a quality single ingredient glutamine supplement you can get at a fair price. If you want to give glutamine a try I think this would be a good place to start.

Overall
    Thanks to Platinum Labs for sending it out!
      August 3, 2016

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Aids Recovery
    • Reduces Fatigue And DOMS

Yet another thanks to Platinum Labs for their continued support. This review will cover another product from their "essentials" line. Today I discuss my experiences with their "essentials" glutamine. Glutamine has been around since as long as anyone can remember. It is touted to have many benefits that range from muscle anabolism to immunity benefits.

One plain and simple ingredients:

Glutamine at 5g per scoop

As I just mentioned, glutamine is said to have many benefits. It plays a key role in protein synthesis, making it an essential factor in building muscular tissue stimulated by intensive training. While this is the prime benefit most of us may be concerned with, other benefits include, immunity enhancement, nutrient metabolism, and growth hormone increase.

In short, glutamine has plenty of benefits.

The powder is flavorless and mixes almost instantly in anything you put it in.

The substantial dose of glutamine is said to range 10-15 grams among most users, preferably spread into separate doses throughout the day. For me, I would take one 5g serving in the morning and another 10g post workout with some protein or amino acids.

Even though glutamine has a host of benefits that make it an ideal supplement to add to your regimen, the one benefit I focused on in terms of effectiveness is how it aided my recovery.

Provided I got in most if not all my targeted micro and macro quotas and got a good amount of sleep, I found platinum labs glutamine to be very helpful in helping to get my batteries recharged for my next impending workouts. My DOMS was almost zero and any post workout fatigue or morning lethargy that I may have experienced was virtually absent. I also had some heightened morning energy very often while supplementing with glutamine which is much welcomed when you work or workout in the mornings.

In summary, glutamine hit the mark perfectly.

The cheapest I found Platinum labs glutamine was at a price of 26.99 for 100 servings. Given the postitive effects I got from this and if you're a regular user of glutamine to begin with, this is a great value, especially considering the amount of servings.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Plain and simple; if you knowingly respond well to glutamine and need a kick in your recovery in order to keep your gears grinding, then Platinum Labs Essentials series had got a glutamine product you may want to invest in. Just be sure you dose the product correctly and be wary of all your other recovery factors such as sleep and intake of nutrients.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!