Essentials Acetyl L-Carnitine Reviews

By: Platinum Labs

Essentials Acetyl L-Carnitine is an Amino Acid Product manufactured by Platinum Labs. It is an amino acid based product that doesn't fall directly into the other categories. The use can vary depending on the specific product.

Overall
Overall
Thanks to Platinum Labs for sending it out!
  September 12, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Helps Cut Fat
  • Increased Focus
Acetyl-L-Carnitine is a well known ingredient. A while back, L-Carnitine was advertised as a miracle weight loss ingredient. Failed dreams aside, it is a solid ingredient which I believe almost anyone could benefit from.

Simple Acetyl-L-Carnitine. Nothing more, nothing less. I'd love to copy and paste some write up on it, but since it is a fairly known ingredient, I'll give you what I know in bullet points.

-Increased focus
-utilization of fat cells for energy
-increased endurance
-increased strength/testosterone

One scoop gives you 2 grams of ALC, which is a very generous dose. It mixes well.

The taste is by far the worst tasting supplement I have ever had in my life. It tastes toxic lol.

Taking this during a cut was just an added bonus. I usually added it with my pre-workout or with some morning beverage and tried to focus on the effects throughout the day.

I had a very rough month of work, especially with my brother getting injured and me having to do both of our jobs. I noticed that I was going through work without letting my ADHD get in the way at all. Day after day I was able to get my work done, get home, and not feel like my mind was overwhelmed. While the workload did take away from my ability to review products on time, I was performing quite well at work.

Can't really comment on the other effects, as I was taking fat burning pills and can't take away credit from them. Wasn't training for strength either.

For 100 servings at $30, I'd say this can be worth it if you are looking for something to boost your focus or even help with fat loss. Not on the top of my list of products to buy, but if I had the extra money I'd throw this in my cart.

Side Effects

Conclusion

It's no secret that ALC has many benefits. The ones I happened to notice came from it's ability to help with focus, something I struggle with from time to time. While it's no miracle supplement, but I could see someone taking this year round to up production not just in the gym, but at work as well.