TruCreatine+ Reviews

By: PES

TruCreatine+ is a Creatine Monohydrate Product manufactured by PES. It consists primarily of creatine monohydrate which is the oldest, most researched form. It is tried and true and is commonly seen as 'CreaPure' in today's products. It can increase muscle power, translating to strength gains and increased muscle mass.

Overall
Overall
(SR paid for product; PES did not participate)

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Strength

TruCreatine is a creatine monohydrate that adds the benefits of extra ATP boosting ingredients, making it a very solid option for those looking to add strength.

Whats up SR, about time to drop my review of PEScience's TruCreatine. I chose to review this product because while summer is coming up I hate the idea of losing strength while I try and drop pounds. I never really go off of creatine, but I do switch up my sourcing. Thanks to the Trooper program for hooking me up.

This is a super simple product, making this part super simple for me to break down, only two ingredients are used:

Creapure Creatine Monohydrate - 5g
    elevATP Complex (Ancient Peat, Apple Fruit Extract) - 150mg

So lets break those down, Creatine Monohydrate is pretty well known and is one of the most tried and true supplements of all time, the Creapure version is the patented version known for its high quality and purity.

elevATP Complex is a proprietary blend used to help boost ATP levels in the body. For those of you who don't know ATP is the biochemical way energy is stored in the body (in this case the muscles). ATP is required for the biochemical reactions that are involved in muscle contractions. So essentially this helps to boost your strength and power.

This is unflavored, making the taste factor pretty useless, but in comparisons to other creatines it was not super bitter. I usually mixed this with leftover BCAA's from my intra workout drink which made the lack of flavoring very easy to deal with. As with most creatines there is some settling problems, so keep swirling as you drink. Dosing for me was one scoop post or pre workout, I rotated my dosing because often times I would forget to throw it into my pre workout, so on those days I would take it post workout. On rest days I consumed one scoop around my usual training time.

Alright now to the good stuff, does this work. The short answer is yes, we already know that creatine monohydrate does in fact work. While on this product I was able to maintain most of my size despite being in a caloric deficit and training twice a day. My strength did not suffer whatsoever and I was even able to hit some heavier then normal weights at my given bodyweight. That is a big thing for me as usually as the scale number goes down so do most of my lifts, but in this case I did not have any issues maintaining and in some cases increasing some of my lift numbers. Overall I liked the addition of the extra ATP boosters, I was able to feel strong and powerful during my lifts and felt as though I could even increase certain numbers if I was able to run this for a long time compared to a standard monohydrate.

This retails for 14.99 on Bodybuilding.com for 30 servings, giving us a value of $0.50 per serving, this is a little higher then a standard mono (one of the cheapest bulk supplements out there). But when you consider the extra benefits of the ATP booster and the quality of the creatine that is not the worst price in the world by any means. You always pay extra for quality.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion if you love creatine monohydrate but really want to switch things up and see if you can gain some strength I would recommend giving this a try. the extra ATP boosters can help keep you feeling strong while on a cut and I can only imagine it would be even greater while bulking. The decent price point really doesn't hurt you either when you consider this is a high quality creatine as well as an ATP booster, basically two products for the price of one. Well done PEScience for taking a typically standard product and boosting it up a notch.

• dmf8625
      May 3, 2018

You may want to edit the introduction since PES did not participate and this was likely made possible by the amazing Clipper83.

• BroteinBoy

@dmf8625 great catch! My bad Clipper83

• Xcmiler
      May 27, 2018

Nice review, I was looking at trying this out but went with the pills instead as it was a lower dosage and I did not have to measure to get 3g.