(Better than 82% in Joint Support)

GenoFlex is a Joint Support Product manufactured by PES. It is designed to improve and maintain the health of cartilage, tendons and joints in the body.

Overall
Overall
9.5
  April 28, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Joint Health
  • No Aching
  • Quick Results
  • Increased Flexibility

It takes a week and a half for you to start to feel it working. My joints were not aching and bones weren't cracking while on this.

I was a few weeks into an estrogen blocker by hi tech pharmaceuticals called estrogenex depot while taking this. It dried out my joints really fast so I bought this joint product because I mostly enjoy the products pescience has made. This is my first joint supplement.

The ingredients are

Cissus Quadrangularis (stem) Extract 2,900mg
    Passion Fruit (Passiflora edulis)(Seed) Extract 150mg
    Boswellia serrata (gum resin) Extract (AprsFlex) 100mg

I went to Google to look up what each of these ingredients do and here is what I found.

Boswellia serrata(gum resin) extract(apresflex) is supposed to be an extract of boswellia that makes it effective in helping with your joints. It is supposed to relieve pain in joints. The apresflex version of boswellia is a patented version that absorbs 52% better than the non apresflex version.

Cissus Quadrangularis
    Has been studied multiple times in the recent years. It is a plant of the grape family. Early research shows that taking Cissus quadrangularis can decrease pain and swelling and improve healing in people with jaw fractures. Other early research shows that applying a formula containing Cissus quadrangularis and other ingredients to the skin improves fracture healing in some people.

Passion fruit seed extract is supposed to help increase collagen production in the body. Passion fruit seeds are loaded with piceatannol and scirpusin B, polyphenolic compounds that have strong antioxidant activity. Antioxidants are thought to protect the body from free radicals, highly reactive molecules that damage the DNA within cells.

It uses gelatin capsules. It says take 4 daily. 2 with each of your two largest meals. The capsule were average size so I dont think people will have a hard time swallowing this.

Before I was taking this my joints were dried out and I had a little knee pain. My joints would crack in my knees sometimes while walking and sometimes my ankles but not anywhere else.

At first I didn't feel this working on the first week. Then it started to slowly work from there. First my joint pain went away in my knees. Then my joints stopped cracking. I was able to go back to squatting while taking this. While my arms and back were not having any problems I did not they felt more lubricated. Doing bicep curls felt more smooth than normal.

I have been off this for about a week now and have not noticed my joints going back to having pain or cracking yet.

I paid $20 for this with a discount code on the pescience website. It has 30 servings which is 120 capsules. That is
    $0.66 a serving or $0.16 a capsule.

Side Effects

Conclusion

This is a pretty good joint supplement and I would recommend it to people who are having problems with joints or just want to stay protected so they dont have problems in the future. It is also good if you want to have your joints feeling lubricated.

• Wis3guy
      April 27, 2018

Glad this worked for you. Cissus seems to be hit or miss for people. It has worked for me in the past.

Advertisement: