PRICES (2)

Amazon

GNC

ReVengeance
TROOPer Level: 1

Is it ok to take Erase with food or right after you eat?

March 12, 2013

I might be overthinking this, but I usually always take it on an empty stomach and I feel it in 15 min I get little more vascular and muscles get slightly harder. Just wanted some feedback from guys who have used Erase.

ANSWERS (6)

ironajax
Posted March 12, 2013

*shrug* when i ran it, i took it with food sometimes and got killer results. Even if it does effect absorption, I wouldn't sweat it too much.
kris65
Posted March 13, 2013

I dont think it will matter much. If your extra paranoid take an hour or so after/before you eat.
Manimal

Should be no problem.

I saw a few theories around stating that taking this (or any AI) with fats may aide absorption since estrogen binds to fat. Can't confirm that though.

Sounds kinda "bro" to me but i'm open for discussion.
ReVengeance
TROOPer Level: 1
Posted March 13, 2013

Thanks guys, guess I was being paranoid. Interesting theory Manimal, always looking to learn.
Jpotter21
Posted March 13, 2013

I always took mine with breakfast/dinner and never had an issue, but I also took it with no food and same thing. I dont think it particularly matters. The fat thing I find extremely interesting.
BPjohn123
Posted March 13, 2013

You can take with or without food