Enhanced has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Pre-Workout > Stimulant

• Tastes Bad
  • Upset Stomache
  • Sickness All Around
  • Cleaned Out My System

First I want to give a big shout out to PES for hooking me up with a tub of Enhanced. For the most part I like all the other PES products and have had good success with in particular Alphamine, and Erase Pro. That being said I had a horrible time with Enhanced and I will delve more into this during my review. All right lets jump in.

When I first received this in the mail the first thing I noticed is how similar the tub was to jack3d micro and thought that this would be sort of a jack3d micro spin off. Well I was wrong, where I had a fun time with micro, enhanced just didn't work for me. The first time I tried enhanced, I tried one scoop on an empty stomach about 30min before an arm workout. The workout was great. Yes after all the negativity I have been saying this FIRST workout was great. Good pump, good energy, great endurance etc... Well after this workout I was excited to continue my run for the duration of the product. Not this time, while yes I did continue to have good workout's, as a pre workout can only do so much, I just could not stomach this stuff and when I would the sickness I felt throughout the workout was unbearable.

I messed around with the dosing to see if that would do the trick still, no bueno. The first workout where everything went well I had tried 2 scoops, so I followed this dose the next couple of workouts but my stomach was destroyed and even the mental focus was lacking. By the way, I was trying this dosing on a week-by-week basis. Next I tried 1.25-1.5 scoops and still the stomach pains and sickness prevailed. Even at 1 scoop I couldn't handle this. Before I had even started Enhanced I had cycled off stims for 3 weeks, so my stimulant tolerance was not as high. I really wanted this product to work because I like PES and also the great reviews I had seen.

Taste-5

And that is being extremely lenient; this stuff was not the best but not the worst. I had the blue raspberry flavor. The first thing I liked about this is there are no artificial colors included in the ingredients, which is a big plus as I am trying to eliminate all artificial colors, which is tough to do. Ok now the taste, which I really don't like to rate, was terrible. I think the reason is because it is tough to mask all of these ingredients, but PES did a decent job, still taste terrible though, lol.

Effectiveness-3

Damn, what happened? I gave this a low rating not just because it didn't work for me but how sick it made me feel. I don't know if it was the combination of ingredients or just the taste but my stomach was rejecting it. My theory is the Choline in this. I have taken Choline before and it has worked wonders for studying or thinking clearer, but I have also taken too much at one time and got severe stomach cramps and diarrhea.. gross. So that could be why my body was rejecting this.

Value-8

This is the only area that shines in my opinion. You get 40 servings for $30-$40 which for all the ingredients and everything you get it a good deal. If you go up to 2 scoops the value does drop, but for most people (not me) the sweet spot is 1.5 scoops so the value is still pretty good. In conclusion keep it at 1-1.5 scoops and the value is great.

Overall: -4

On paper the ingredient profile looks great. I like the inclusion of Leucine Nitrate, Agmatine and Norcoclaurine to name a few . I wanted this product to work for me and tried many different dosing schemes however all of them failed miserably. Now that doesn't mean you shouldn't give PES Enhanced a shot, as I say if you have not tried this give it a go because there are hundreds of good reviews you can find. Thanks again PES for giving me a chance to log this ,but I wont be trying it again.

Moose Out

• Mooselini
    August 4, 2013

I guess it hurt my stomach so much i put it in cons twice haha

• workoutguru
    August 4, 2013

Sorry to hear this did not work for you and made you sick. Been hearing good things about it and have been wanting to try this for awhile now.

• BrooklynBuff
    August 4, 2013

Bummers on the Hershey highways...

• August 4, 2013

This stuff flushed me so bad that id have to lay down until it wore off i don't know what is in it but its nice to know im not the only one who has had weird reactions to it

• Clipper83
    August 4, 2013

Yeah this stuff was like Test Powder the first 15 times I used it, then it suddenly didn't destroy my stomach

• Cray
    August 5, 2013

Yes but did you use the scooper properly?

• Mooselini
    August 5, 2013

^^ duz scoopz meanz gainz