Enhanced has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Pre-Workout > Stimulant

• Focus
  • No Jitters
  • Lasting Energy
  • Upset Stomach
Big "thank you" to the PES reps that sent out another round of Enhanced & Alphamine. I was bummed I missed it the first time around, but happy to have got it this time.

Overall the reviews for Enhanced seemed to be pretty good, with a few less-than-stellar experiences sprinkled in. In fact, I think the majority of reviews for Enhanced were raving reviews. I saw lots of 9s & high 8s, but oddly enough when Enhanced missed it missed rather soundly. That being said, I was excited to try Enhanced & figured it would live up to its reputation.

PROFILE: B+

The major drawback of the profile is the 1300mg proprietary blend. Much like some other ERs, I am willing to cut some slack when reputable companies are involved, especially when the company is taking a new/different approach.

The label for Enhanced boasts a "new stimulant feel" which is reflected in the profile. The caffeine content is rather (low in my opinion) per scoop, but the proprietary blend attempts to compensate for that.

The one ingredient that makes me smile & feel warm with joy is the agmatine sulfate. I'm a fan of agmatine in general, but kind of wish the opted for Agmapure®. However, beggars can't be choosers & I am happy with the profile in general.

TASTE: A

I received the "blue razz" flavor, & I guess it tasted like a blue raspberry would. It was sweet, but nor overly, & just tasted good. End of story.

MIXABILITY: D

Yeah it sucked. The nature of the powder was weird to being with, almost sawdust-like. When you went to go mix it, a good part of it would settle & make a rather good tasting drink all funky like. I was very displeased with the aspect, but it's hardly make-or-break.

EFFECTIVENESS: B

Simply put, Enhanced did deliver. I jumped right at two scoops, & really liked the way Enhanced performed. The energy was very clean but solid, the pumps were good, & the focus was on point. There really isn't much else to say.

However, there was one inconvenient side effect. Clippy had mentioned on occasion that Enhanced would clean his bowls out, without fail. That one aspect made me a bit hesitant initially, because the last thing I want is for nature to call at the bottom of a PR squat. While I didn't quite get that, a part of me wishes I did. Instead, I would have that "ima *** my pants" feel but not be able to clear it (if you catch my drift). The first time I took Enhanced it made my squat workout very uncomfortable & I did not perform as well at all. As time went on, that "feeling" began to diminish...but not entirely.

I probably would have scored Enhanced much high, if it wasn't for the bowl issues.

VALUE: B

Enhanced seems to range in price from $25 to $35, depending on where you shop. For 40 servings, that's not a bad price at all. However, I do believe two scoops are where it's at so the value takes a bit of a ding.

OVERALL: C

The untimely bowl movements (or lack thereof) really held Enhanced back for me. As well as it worked, I found myself very uncomfortable for too many workouts. That being said, in terms of the reviews, the good does seem to outweigh the bad. Enhanced did deliver on its claims for the most part, & is a viable option for anyone out there really. But, I'm not 100% ready to give Enhanced a green light all the way.

• MMAFreak
    October 7, 2013

That must have been one witty guy that you quoted there. Nice review brother!

• deumcole
    October 7, 2013

Haha. I figured it was either you, chichi, or clippy.