SST Powder Reviews

By: PERFORMIX

SST Powder is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by Performix. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

Overall
Overall
  March 19, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Effective
    I seriously can't believe I forgot to write this review!!! This is probably the best product I've tried in a long time.

I'll first note that I've been using the pills not the powder(slightly different profiles)
    TERRA Pod Ballistic Beadlet **
    Caffeine Anhydrous [200mg], Sensoril® Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) extract (root/leaf), [std. to 8% Withanolides, and 32% Oligosaccharides], Advantra Z® Bitter Orange (Citrus aurantium) extract (fruit), [supplying synephrine, N-Methyltyramine, Hordenine, Tyramine, and Octopamine], Synephrine HCl, Huperzine A (Huperzia serrata) extract (aerial parts), Yohimbine HCl, Mucuna pruriens extract (seeds), [std. to 40% L-DOPA], BioPerine® Black Pepper (Piper nigrum) extract (fruit), [std. to 95% Piperine]
    Diffusion Carrier Oil **
    Medium Chain Triglycerides, Safflower Oil, [std. to 78% Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA)]

Yeah yeah yeah, proprietary blend I know how much we all hate this but what can I say like Performix's other products it just works so I dont question it. Caffeine obvious helps speed up the metabolize but I REALLY like the addition of synephrine here since it only takes a little bit to really help fire up the amount of calories you're burning. Yohimbine HCl is a really cool ingredient, it suppresses the alpha 2 receptors which helps to release fat cells. Couple this with the long chain fatty acid metabolizer CLA and you have a combine that not only speeds up your metabolic rate but also really hones in on fat cells.

Now like the other performix products this also uses the time released delivery system. This product has about an 8 hour half life so it releases the ingredients throughout the day, hence the once a day dosing. I truly believe this is why this product is so damn effective.

Two pills first thing in the morning, pretty easy

Ok I will say this, I train 4 days a week and I eat an above average diet(not perfect by any means but solid). I have my macros pretty much down as well as super low sugar, if you really want details just message me. With all that said over the past two months I've been able to cut around 17lbs or roughly 1.5-2lbs a week. My strength has actually stayed the same or went slight up.

$60 for a month supply is a little pricey but for the results I saw very fair. I will note I got this for free from a rep, I know perks of my job lol.

Side Effects

None really, very clean energy no jitters at all. Only thing I will note is this, it does use synephrine which is a banned substance by the NCAA, last time I checked at least.

Conclusion

Alright lets see probably an under dosed but effect profile, a little pricey, no side effects. I would say this fat burner is a true gem, it does what it says unlike most others on the market. I would highly recommend this for those looking to get ready for the beach.

March 19, 2015

I've heard the pm on this is about $12, is that accurate?

• irondude
      March 20, 2015

GNC is pushing this product really hard!!!

March 20, 2015

And I've had a lot of customers come to my store and complain about that fact...looks "alright " at best to me, the same overpriced and underdosed proprietary blend nonsense we're used to seeing.

I appreciate he told us in his review how he got it for free but I think if a person has a financial incentive for people to buy it, even if they are not affiliated with the company who makes the product, the reviewer should disclose that information, and if he works at a corporate store then he certainly does want people to buy this, makes him lots of money. I'm not accusing this guy of lying, but I think it's an important thing to mention.

• bigmc
      March 24, 2015

If you read my profile I state very clearly that I am a manager at a high volume GNC which allows me to try A LOT of products for free. I do write unbiased reviews but trust me, I do understand how you would be concerned about this product; however you can read reviews on other sites(bb.com) and you'll see most others say the same thing

April 7, 2015

And I'm a manager at a gnc 2 miles from an extremely busy mall and constantly have customers coming in and complaining about how much this product sucked and how the scumbag employees shoved it down their throat. And in your profile you state that you will not shove gnc products down our throats but this is not a gnc product, however it is one you make tons of money by selling, which I feel you should have mentioned in your review. And giving bb.com as your reference? Seriously? That site is a joke! Never use a place that sells products to get your reviews, they don't care how many fake 10/10 reviews are on their site because these reviews will drive sales. The profile on this product is completely underwhelming and absolutely does not justify 10/10, it is more underdosed proprietary blend nonsense . Your review was fairly well-written but i dont buy it. So please, share with us how much you make if we buy this from you so we can make our own judgement. I heard it's $12, is that accurate?

April 7, 2015

And I do understand that customers are often stupid and in denial about their diets and all, but I can just look at the profile and know this is nothing special

• SRBrandMan
      April 16, 2015

Thanks for the review bigmc! I'm glad you enjoyed SST as much as you did! We greatly appreciate the time and detail you put into crafting such a thorough review!

• jb1956
      February 17, 2016

I used to work for GNC, in fact I was a RSD for 5 years and spent a total of 13 years with the company, so I know about pm's and about what you're told to push. With a $12 pm, this would be a priority product to shove down people's throats. What I'm looking for is a real review. I don't like "blends" but I do like the fact it's a powder. Has anyone not associated with GNC tried this out?

• mark-s
      April 14, 2016

Ok, so this comment might not be extremely helpful, but I'll try to post another comment in the future. for the bottom line - My brother and sister in law suggested this product to me. They said that it worked wonders for both of them, so that is the main value of this comment for anybody wondering about the product. I myself took my first does today (pill version, not powder). Some crazy crap happened this morning and I didn't actually make it to the gym after taking it. Now I'm feeling a little tingly...like 6 hours later. I have had things like this happen in the past, and it's always because I took a product like this and then didn't get a workout for one reason or another (usually one reason is my daughter, and the other is my other daughter). Anyway, I am hopeful that this product will work. My sister in law had a medical procedure which caused her to gain 30 lbs. She took this while working out and eating right and lost the 30 lbs in a couple of months. My brother has been a fitness nut for a little while now and this helped him get the last like 1 or 2% of fat off he wanted...now he's probably at like 2 - 4%, I don't know the exact numbers. I'm more into running, so I don't know the terms that people would use to describe him, but he's not a runner, he's a lifter. Anyway, it worked for them. They aren't couch potatoes (sister in-law is a runner). I have been in kind of crappy shape for a while, too much work, school, and more work, and kids...Anyway. I am working on getting back in shape. Pretty much just started, though I did just run a half marathon, so I'm not completely hopeless. Based on the fact that it's got me feeling a little tingly when I didn't make it to the gym, I will say that preliminarily I have high hopes. At least I know it's doing something...

• mark-s
      April 14, 2016

Sorry for the overuse of the word "anyway." :)