Other Products > Accessories

PRICES
Check Amazon for Perfect Pullup:
Perfect Pullup is a Workout Accessory manufactured by Perfect Fitness. It is designed to be used in conjunction with your workout routine to assist with specific exercises or goals.

Other Products > Accessories

Overall
Overall
  October 1, 2009

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Insane Workouts
  • Easy Installation
  • Get A Great Workout Anytime Of Day
  • High Quality Construction
  • Inexpensive
  • There Are No Cons
Man, I dont like giving all 10's, but what can I say? This product is just an all around killer. I have the set (pushup/pullup/ab straps) and I couldnt be happier with it. First of all, its great to have a pullup bar at the house, you can watch family guy and get a massive pump going. As far as effectiveness, the Perfect Pullup does such a great job working muscle groups that its hard not to get addicted to squeezing in sets whenever you get the opportunity. I can honestly tell you guys that I lived on traditional pullups and pushups for years, but never got the results (mass and strength) like I do from this product. If you invest the meager cash to pick this product up, and you consistently work on it, your lats and back will explode. The aussie style pullup and curl style give an incredible bicep workout also. I know this sounds like a lot to claim, but guys its all true. You will also utilize stabilizer muscles and with the range of motion the twisting handles provide, its not only a more effective exercise but a more comfortable and natural movement as well. Installation is so easy, they provide a template that you drill into, so its literally unfudgeable. You would have to try to mess it up. Anyway, if you buy it and for some reason unknown to me you didnt enjoy it, its returnable for a full refund. Give it a shot, you will really enjoy what you get out of it. And besides, who wouldnt want to do a massive set of pullups and get your swell on before heading out the door? I wont get into hanging leg lifts, but man they will kill your abs! For the money, the intensity of the workouts, and the results you can achieve (from home!) make this a hands down favorite.

• diazr01
    October 1, 2009

I completely agree!!! I love this thing and is only $30, its a must have.

Advertisement: