Daily Cleanse Reviews

By: Penta Nutrition

You are viewing a single review (#1 of 2)
Click here to show all Daily Cleanse reviews.

Overall
Overall
3.0
3.0
Thanks to Penta Nutrition for sending it out!
  October 20, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • An Occassional Extra Bowel Movement
  • Bad Gas
  • Prop Blend

Supplements to keep our systems clean and healthily regulated can go a long way for our overall well being. However, Penta Nutrition Daily Cleanse fell drastically short.

A special thanks to Penta Nutrition for their participation here on SR.com. Today, I discuss my experience with their detox product, Daily Cleanse. Our plumbing is constantly on overtime keeping the gunk and unwanted "stuff" out of our bodies. Of course, these systems play crucial roles in supporting our general health and well being through waste elimination and nutrient processing. Supplements on today's market can lend a helping hand in keeping us "regular" and assisting our elimination systems.

So how does Daily Cleanse hold up?

The ingredients are in one prop blend that are contained within a 3 capsule dosage that provides a total of 2250mg of the blended ingredients.

The ingredients include psyllium husks, bentonite clay, black walnut hull powder, oat bran powder, flaxseed powder, prune fruit powder, aloe vera leaf powder, lactobacillus acidophilus, apple pectin powder, and glucomannan powder.

The ingredients all possess properties that assist the regulatory and elimination systems through toxin binding, providing sources of fiber, and improving digestion.

For example, the bentonite clay binds to toxic agents such as heavy metals and chemicals and helps ensure they are eliminated through the body's natural processes.

Stool bulking agents such as the prune powder help make stool material bigger. This stimulates the peristalsis of the large intestine, allowing the stool to be eliminated faster with better regulation.

The fibers such as the psyllium husks and oat bran powder help provide effective colon cleaning properties by helping to remove stuck gunk within the walls of your bowels.

The other ingredients provide much of the same, but their benefits may differentiate.

The product instructs to take 3 capsules everyday. However, the timing is not specific. Throughout my cycle I experimented with timing to try and find out the best time for efficacy. I tried taking all three caps in the morning with or without breakfast, in the afternoon with or without lunch, and in the evening with or without dinner. So I tried it both with food and without food. For a couple of day, I actually tried spreading the caps by taking one at three different times.

However, when all was said and done, I did not find a significant advantage or difference in efficacy regardless when or with whatever I took it with. Towards the end of my run, I simply took all 3 caps in morning on an empty stomach.

I want to stress, my diet is quite clean and consists of plenty of legumes, vegetables, fruit, lean meats, whole grains, and nuts. So diet was not an inhibiting factor in this case

I did not experience overly significant benefits to my overall elimination and digestive systems' function. Only on some occasions did I experience an extra bowel movement that seemed slightly more bulky and more easily passed. Nonetheless, this was only at rare times and was not at all consistent. This indicates that my digestive health was essentially unchanged.

I didn't see much notable improvement in health and well being. I am already a considerably healthy person, but with detox products, I would expect to feel lighter and more elevated due to the toxins being removed. Unfortunately, I saw none of this

I did not have any reductions in bloating and I also noticed a significant increase in gas. Flatulence was a problem for me while on this. Not only was it uncomfortable, but the idea of withholding and concealing it to avoid embarrassment, is embarrassing in itself. This prompted me to nearly stop the product, but I continued on to ensure a fair and full review.

The product is only available through Penta Nutrition's website at 39.99. This is not at all a good value given the lack of results and bad gas from the product. For 40 dollars, you are much better off buying bulk fiber, activated charcoal, or simply just investing in cheaper cleanse and detox products.

Side Effects

Lots of unpleasant gas

Conclusion

Unfortunately, Daily Cleanse by Penta Nutrition simply didn't work for me. I'd say it's cheaper just to follow a healthy diet regimen, ensure adequate fiber intake, drink plenty of liquids, and invest in cheaper products.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!