Daily Cleanse Reviews

By: Penta Nutrition

Daily Cleanse is a Digestive Health Product manufactured by Penta Nutrition. It helps the body to regulate and maintain a healthy digestive function state.
5.9

Overall
Overall
4.5
3.0
Thanks to Penta Nutrition for sending it out!
  October 23, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Natural Ingredients
  • No Side Effects
  • Includes Probiotics
  • Prop Blend

From the brand:

WHY OUR DAILY CLEANSE?

If you've thought about a cleanse, but were hesitant to commit to a strict dietary or juice cleanse, our Daily Cleanse Herbal Detox is perfect for you. It's simple, gentle, and it actually works.

ELIMINATE TOXINS EVERY DAY!

Cleansing your body of wastes and toxins is just as important as eating healthy and exercising. The average person takes in all types of toxins on a daily basis. Toxins can be in the air we breathe, the water we drink, and unfortunately, in a lot of the foods we eat. But that is why it's important to cleanse your body daily as well.

Our Daily Cleanse Detox directions are easy to follow. You simply take 3 capsules daily with 8 ounces of water. The Penta Detox Complex does the rest. That's it.

Hello all. Full intro about myself can be found here in the forum: https://supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=35432.0

First, I want to welcome Penta Nutrition to the SR.com community and thank them for sending me out their Daily Cleanse product to run and review. I am always excited when I see a new brand offer up their products to us TROOPers, especially a digestive health supplement. Personally, I feel this is an aspect of my health that can always be improved and that is why I chose to give this supplement a shot. Let's see if I was regulated on the daily.

Each three capsule serving includes a blend of ten ingredients for a total of 2250mg in the "Penta Detox Complex". While I would love to see this complex fully disclosed, I am willing to let that slide on a product like this if it is effective.

The ingredients in the complex are: Psyllium Husks, Bentonite Clay, Black Walnut Hull Powder, Oat Bran Powder, Flaxseed Powder, Prune Fruit Powder, Aloe Vera Leaf Powder, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Apple Pectin Powder and Glucomannan Powder.

According to the brand, these combined ingredients are supposed to: Improve digestive health, alleviate bloating, promote weight loss and detoxify the body. The dietary fiber and probiotics help to balance good bacteria and promote movement of material through your digestive system. The Bentonite Clay absorbs and removes toxins heavy metals, impurities and chemicals. The Black Walnut Hull Powder contains high amounts of antioxidants, iodine and essential fatty acids which boast anti-fungal, antiseptic, astringent and antiviral properties. The Flaxseed Powder is a rich source of healthy fat, antioxidants, and fiber that have been shown to have heart-healthy effects. The Prune Fruit Powder helps to add bulk to your stool and may speed up the rate that waste moves through your digestive track.

In short, each serving should get things moving in your body if they are stuck; along with possibly being faster and more efficient while riding your body of all the unwanted stuff that shouldn't be in there. The standard American diet typically does not contain even fiber for our bodies to properly regulate themselves and this supplement claims that it can help with that process with just three capsules per day. Everything sounds good so far but how does it perform in real life?

Taste >> Nothing to report here. Product is in pill form.

Mixability >> As with taste, nothing to see here. Move along

Dosing >> Suggested use is three capsules daily with eight ounces of water or as directed by a healthcare professional. The time of day you take it will vary based on the individual and their daily activities. With my previous experiences of similar products, I decided to take all my servings at night.

With no mention from the brand whether the best results would be achieved by taking this product on an empty stomach or with food, I initially started off with my three capsules on an empty stomach before having my one large meal at night. I did this for the first half of the bottle and did not notice or feel anything different compared to before I started this supplement. Thankfully there were no side effects during this time but I cannot point to any positives either. The number of daily bowel movements stayed the same along with the amount of stool excreted each time. I also did not notice any improvement in the digestion of my meal or my gut feeling/acting any differently than before. These effects were the same whether my meal was carb heavy or mostly just protein and fats.

With no noticeable effects taking this on an empty stomach, I decided to switch things up a little for the second half of the bottle. During this time, I consumed my three capsules after finishing the first part of my meal. I thought by having some food in my stomach before taking the capsules would cause a different reaction and possibly produce a noticeable result. Unfortunately this change in dosing did not give the product any signs of effectiveness that I can pinpoint. Everything remained the same as described in the previous paragraph. I guess the only good thing I can report in this section is I did not have any side effects from this product during either dosing protocol.

At the moment, it appears the only place this product can be purchased is directly from the Penta Nutrition website. It is currently listed at $39.99 per bottle, which is a 30 day supply if you use the standard three capsule dosage. Free shipping kicks in at the $50 mark; otherwise it is an additional $6.99 for priority shipping.

While this is not the most expensive daily cleanse type product I have seen, it is much higher than a couple of others that I have reviewed on this site. Based on the results, I couldn't see myself picking this product over the two others that I am aware of at this price point.

Side Effects

I did not experience any side effects during this trial. With consuming at night, there were no uncomfortable feelings or noises from my stomach and it did not cause me to wake up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. Be aware if you have a nut allergy as this product does contain an ingredients from walnuts. Also take not that the gelatin for the capsule is bovine, if you are trying to avoid ingredients like that.

Conclusion

In conclusion, this 30 trial of Daily Cleanse was a dud for me. No tangible results or effectiveness to report but also no side effects either. The additional probiotics were nice but those can be purchased separately at a much lower cost. The current price point is also higher than comparable products that I have used which provided me with better results. The ingredients included and claims made by the brand look good but my body just wasn't going to have any of it :(

Once again, thank you and welcome to the SR.com community Penta Nutrition. While this product was not a home run for me, I look forward to trying some of your other products available to us TROOPers.

Thank you for reading my review and let me know if you have any questions.

Overall
Overall
3.0
3.0
Thanks to Penta Nutrition for sending it out!
  October 20, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • An Occassional Extra Bowel Movement
  • Bad Gas
  • Prop Blend

Supplements to keep our systems clean and healthily regulated can go a long way for our overall well being. However, Penta Nutrition Daily Cleanse fell drastically short.

A special thanks to Penta Nutrition for their participation here on SR.com. Today, I discuss my experience with their detox product, Daily Cleanse. Our plumbing is constantly on overtime keeping the gunk and unwanted "stuff" out of our bodies. Of course, these systems play crucial roles in supporting our general health and well being through waste elimination and nutrient processing. Supplements on today's market can lend a helping hand in keeping us "regular" and assisting our elimination systems.

So how does Daily Cleanse hold up?

The ingredients are in one prop blend that are contained within a 3 capsule dosage that provides a total of 2250mg of the blended ingredients.

The ingredients include psyllium husks, bentonite clay, black walnut hull powder, oat bran powder, flaxseed powder, prune fruit powder, aloe vera leaf powder, lactobacillus acidophilus, apple pectin powder, and glucomannan powder.

The ingredients all possess properties that assist the regulatory and elimination systems through toxin binding, providing sources of fiber, and improving digestion.

For example, the bentonite clay binds to toxic agents such as heavy metals and chemicals and helps ensure they are eliminated through the body's natural processes.

Stool bulking agents such as the prune powder help make stool material bigger. This stimulates the peristalsis of the large intestine, allowing the stool to be eliminated faster with better regulation.

The fibers such as the psyllium husks and oat bran powder help provide effective colon cleaning properties by helping to remove stuck gunk within the walls of your bowels.

The other ingredients provide much of the same, but their benefits may differentiate.

The product instructs to take 3 capsules everyday. However, the timing is not specific. Throughout my cycle I experimented with timing to try and find out the best time for efficacy. I tried taking all three caps in the morning with or without breakfast, in the afternoon with or without lunch, and in the evening with or without dinner. So I tried it both with food and without food. For a couple of day, I actually tried spreading the caps by taking one at three different times.

However, when all was said and done, I did not find a significant advantage or difference in efficacy regardless when or with whatever I took it with. Towards the end of my run, I simply took all 3 caps in morning on an empty stomach.

I want to stress, my diet is quite clean and consists of plenty of legumes, vegetables, fruit, lean meats, whole grains, and nuts. So diet was not an inhibiting factor in this case

I did not experience overly significant benefits to my overall elimination and digestive systems' function. Only on some occasions did I experience an extra bowel movement that seemed slightly more bulky and more easily passed. Nonetheless, this was only at rare times and was not at all consistent. This indicates that my digestive health was essentially unchanged.

I didn't see much notable improvement in health and well being. I am already a considerably healthy person, but with detox products, I would expect to feel lighter and more elevated due to the toxins being removed. Unfortunately, I saw none of this

I did not have any reductions in bloating and I also noticed a significant increase in gas. Flatulence was a problem for me while on this. Not only was it uncomfortable, but the idea of withholding and concealing it to avoid embarrassment, is embarrassing in itself. This prompted me to nearly stop the product, but I continued on to ensure a fair and full review.

The product is only available through Penta Nutrition's website at 39.99. This is not at all a good value given the lack of results and bad gas from the product. For 40 dollars, you are much better off buying bulk fiber, activated charcoal, or simply just investing in cheaper cleanse and detox products.

Side Effects

Lots of unpleasant gas

Conclusion

Unfortunately, Daily Cleanse by Penta Nutrition simply didn't work for me. I'd say it's cheaper just to follow a healthy diet regimen, ensure adequate fiber intake, drink plenty of liquids, and invest in cheaper products.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!