TRANSMIT Reviews

By: Outbreak Nutrition

TRANSMIT is a Nootropic manufactured by Outbreak Nutrition. It is natural supplement that supports increased mental focus and concentration.

July 1, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Alertness
  • No Need For Morning Coffee
  • Great Ingredient Profile
  • Improves WorkStudy Performance
  • Long Term Effects
  • Some Ingredients Underdosed

Transmit is a great nootropic product at a reasonable price. It includes a well-rounded and effective assortment of clinically proven ingredients at adequate dosages to really benefit your mental performance however you decide to utilize it. I personally used it to boost my mind during my home health physical therapy visits, which was able to significantly improve my mood, focus and confidence with performing patient treatments for several hours post-ingestion. For an individual that tends to feel slightly cloud headed and/or sluggish throughout the day I think that a nootropic like Transmit would be a great product to test out and at just over $1 a serving you don't really have a whole lot to lose but plenty to potentially gain!

The nootropic category of supplements is probably one of the newer niches of fitness products that have recently really expanded. Nootropics are typically classified as a supplement that helps improve cognitive function and are highly geared towards improving mental focus that can be used for not only fitness applications but also to improve overall performance at work, as I've been recently doing. So when I saw that Outbreak Nutrition created a new nootropic line product with Transmit I had to give it a whirl! So let's see how it stacks up!

Alpha GPC (50% Concentration) (200mg->100mg): Alpha GPC is actually one of the more promising cognitive enhancing supplements on the market. It's shown to not only improve with cognitive decline in the general population but has also proven beneficial in the Alzheimer's Disease population and has shown to even improve power output by up to 14% in clinical trials, unfortunately these studies used doses of approximately 300mg which is still 300% more than the doses provided in Transmit.
Caffeine (200mg): Caffeine is pretty much the ultimate go-to pick me up supplement so it's not surprising at all that it's included in Transmit, just be careful if you plan on using Transmit around the time of your workout in case you end up stacking it with a pre-workout, since you don't wanna go overboard of the caffeine intake.
Phosphatidylserine 20% (200mg): Phosphatidylserine has actually been around the supplement market for a while but has been generally unused due to its pricey nature. It has shown to improve mental cognition, reduce stress levels and reduce cortisol production.
Citicoline (125mg): Yet another cognitive enhancing supplement that has shown to improve attention, reduce cognitive decline and lower blood pressure levels from current clinical findings.
No Use of Proprietary Blends! Fully Disclosed!

Transmit uses a dose of 3 pills for each serving making taste and mixability an irrelevant rating. The dosing on the otherhand should be no problem for the average fitness enthusiast since the pills aren't overly large and go down quite easily.

I typically used Transmit with breakfast the in the morning just prior to leaving for work. It quickly gave me a mild caffeine buzz that I'm generally used to from my morning cup of coffee followed but an odd sensation of just being overall happier, focused and ready to take on the day. It's really a hard sensation feeling to describe but it did give me these feelings for about 3-4 hours during my workday and slowly tapered off to the point that I just couldn't wait to be done with work and take a needed nap. It really did clear my mind though whenever I used Transmit and made me more confident in my abilities as a physical therapist while I felt the effects. I did notice a slight reduction in overall effectiveness over time from potential build-up of supplemental tolerance but it was always fairly effective.

I scoured the internet and was able to find Transmit on sale for $37/bottle, which pits it a bit north of $1 per serving. Considering how well rounded the ingredient list is (even though it does fall short on most clinical dosing), it did offer significant improvement in my overall ability to perform work-related tasks.

Side Effects

I personally experienced no significant side effects while using Transmit.

Conclusion

Outbreak Nutrition just keeps pumping out new supplement products to expand its reaches into the fitness world with its recent expansion crossing over into the nootropic realm with Transmit. I do have to say that it's an overall good product with a great ingredient profile that utilizes supplements are have significant clinical study findings for effectiveness BUT is typically underdosed to the clinical studies. Regardless, I did notice significant benefits from its use over the 30 day period and would highly recommend anyone that's curious about delving into the nootropic realm to consider giving Transmit a go because I think it's a fairly well-rounded nootropic to give a pretty good introduction on what the category is really all about. It's also a great option for people that want to do away with that morning cup of coffee to potential save your teeth from an inevitable staining cause this was probably my greatest motivation to using Transmit. Good product from a good company. Nuff said! Cheer Fellas!

June 27, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Alertness
  • Better Focus
  • Better Mood
  • Compound Effects
  • Long Term Effects
  • Some Ingredients Underdosed

Another solid product by Outbreak Nutrition, Transmit not only provides you with a daily pick me up, but taken consistently overtime may have lasting effects on cognitive function and mental clarity.

In my opinion, Outbreak Nutrition is one of the most underrated supplement companies on the market. Initially I was skeptical, figuring their marketing and packaging was a gimmick that likely cost more to produce than their products. However, after having nothing but positive experiences with their products I have come to realize that Outbreak's glow in the dark labels and post apocalyptic imagery are a direct result of a company who's passion for their products transcends profit margins and overhead expenses. I chose to review this product because of my developing interest in nootropic supplements and my previous experiences with Outbreak products.

300mg Bacopa Monnieri (std. 50% Bacosides)
Used for cognitive enhancement, Bacopa promotes neuron communication by increasing the growth of nerve endings. It is also known to reduce anxiety by interacting with dopamine and serotonergic systems. Bacopa has also been proven to increase memory formulation. Most supplements are standardized at 55% and clinical doses are recommended at 300mg. by that measure, this ingredient is slightly underdosed.

200mg AlphaSize (50% Alpha-GPC)
A trademarked form of Choline, Alpha-GPC is known to increase cognitive function by assisting in neurotransmission. It has been shown to prevent cognitive decline in elderly patients and those with Alzheimers, however its ability to do so in younger subjects is still unproven. It has however shown signs of increased cognitive functions when taken at a clinical dosage between 300-600mg. While that puts this ingredient somewhat underdosed, Outbreak includes a second choline supplement intended to work synergistically to provide a clinical dosage of choline.

200mg Phosphatidylserine 20%
An amino acid compound used to increase memory and cognitive functions. Phosphatidylserine is also known to decrease cortisol levels. It has also been shown to increase attention spans in adults and children at dosages of 200-400mg. While effects have been observed at dosages of 100mg, the recommended clinical dosage is 300mg divided into 3 daily doses. 200mg would seem to be an effective once daily dosage.

200mg Caffeine Anhydrous
Caffeine is often included in nootropics due to its ability to increase focus and alertness. 200mg seems to be a well balanced dosage to provide a slight boost while not so much as to cause jitters. Too much caffeine can actually have an opposite effect on mental clarity as it may cause anxiety and reduce the ability to focus. Outbreak seems to have found the sweet spot here.

200mg L-Theanine (TheaKalm)
An amino acid that promotes relaxation without causing drowsiness. Often paired with caffeine to prevent feelings of anxiety or jitters experienced from caffeine overdose. Outbreak uses the trademarked TheaKalm here and matches the caffeine dosage.

125mg Methyliberine (Dynamine 40%)
A powerful stimulant that was designed as an alternative to DMHA. Dynamine is used to increase energy and focus, and is typically dosed at 200-400mg, however lower dosages are recommended when used alongside other stimulants, hence the dosage used here.

125mg Citicoline (Cognizin)
The second Choline supplement included here. Combined with the Alpha-GPC, this ingredient pushes the total choline content to 325mg, which is on the lower end of the recommended clinical dosage. Once again, Outbreak opted for a trademarked version of choline, Cognizin.

10mg Huperzia Serrata (std. 1% Huperzine A)
A known and studied supplement, Huperzine A is a common ingredient in nootropics. It increases cognitive functions by breaking down enzymes that reduce acetylcholine, which is a neurotransmitter necessary for effective learning. The recommended clinical dosage for Huperzine A is 50-100 MICROGRAMS. While at first glance it appears as though this supplement is insanely over dosed, it is important to note that Outbreak opted to utilize the whole huperzia plant, standardized at 1% Huperzine A. What this means is that 10mg of the whole plant results in a dosage of 100 micrograms of Huperzine A, right in the middle of the clinical dosage.

Dosing is three capsules once a day. No taste or mixability to worry about. I always took this product upon waking on an empty stomach, rather than waiting until I felt like I needed a boost or pick me up later in the day.

My previous experiences with nootropic supplements have been spotty at best. Outbreak's Transmit was a welcome exception. One thing I loved about the product is that while it was very effective for me day to day, I also noticed some other long term benefits from using the product consistently day to day. Due to this, I would like to discuss those effects separately and have chosen to divide this category into two sections:

Day To Day:

Throughout my run of this product I took the three capsules upon waking on an empty stomach. Within a half hour to an hour I would begin to feel some effects such as increased alertness and energy levels. As my day progressed, I experienced increased mental clarity and mood elevation, as well as a general feeling of well being. The 200mg of caffeine in this product seemed to be just enough to pick me up and get my day started. I never received a jolt of energy or burst of motivation from this product, however I don't believe that's what it was designed to do. Rather it seemed intended to sustain my alertness and attention span throughout the day. In any case, Transmit succeeded in doing exactly what I expected from it, but what really impressed me about this product where the long term affects from using it.

Long Term:

Where this product really exceeded my expectations was in the second half of the run. After approximately a week of daily use, I began to experience a compounding effect. That is to say, my mood and mental clarity seemed to be slightly better than the day before it. By two weeks in, not only was I having an easier time keeping myself focused, but I began to feel a difference in my memory and attention span. No longer did I find myself absent mindedly forgetting where I left my keys or overlooking things on my daily to do list. By the end of the month I felt less stressed and more focused, and truly felt a difference from before starting my run with Transmit. After finishing the product, I waited a week to type this review because I wanted to see if the effects would last once I was no longer taking the product. I was pleasantly surprised that the increase in my mental clarity, memory, and attention span did not falter immediately. At the time of this review, I have began to notice a slight decrease in my general cognitive functions from when I was taking this supplement daily, however I am confident that the long term affects would likely last another week or so as they taper off.

Overall, this has been the most effective nootropic supplement I have used, and the only one so far that I feel confident in recommending. The day to day boost it provides is great, but the true benefits lie in the compounding effects from consistent daily use. I work 12 hour shifts, rotating day and night shift every two weeks, and survive on 4 hours of sleep a day at best. I deal with my fair share of mental fog and lack of focus, but Transmit cut through that with ease, and I can honestly say in the 4 years of working this way, I have never felt better cognitively.

$35 for a 30 day serving (90 capsules) from DPS Nutrition. Just over a dollar a day for a very effective nootropic. Personally I consider this a very fair value, and honestly, considering my results I would have no problem paying the $39.99 on Outbreak's website.

Side Effects

No negative side effects were experienced throughout my run of this product.

Conclusion

Once again, Outbreak Nutrition has exceeded my expectations. Transmit can be used as a pick me up on those days where you're having trouble focusing or you just need a little boost, and does well in that regard. But the true power of this supplement shows when it is taken consistently everyday, resulting in compound effects and lasting increases in mental clarity, focus, and memory increase.

June 26, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Alertness
  • Better Focus

A decent nootropic that will provide you with some nice low key energy and focus. Fully transparent profile list, fairly priced, a nootropic worth your time if you are in the market.

38 years old, recovering from total reconstruction surgery on my left ankle, but finally back in the gym! I have recently gotten into Nootropics, so when Outbreak Nutrition was offering up Transmit I was excited to try it. I have not tried anything from the company yet, so yet another reason for me to try this out. Big thank you to Outbreak Nutrition and SR for the opportunity to take this bad boy for a test drive and offer up my honest opinion. Lets see if this helped me to transmit more during the day.

An easy to read ingredient profile and fully transparent. Always a great thing to see, and in my opinion should be the gold standard in supplement companies, but it is what it is. No issues here as Outbreak has nothing to hide. These are also vegetable capsules for all you vegans out there. Each serving size is 3 veggie caps.

Bacopa Monnieri (aerial parts)(std. to 50% Baccosides) (300mg): Bacopa monnieri is a nootropic herb that has been used in traditional medicine for longevity and cognitive enhancement. Supplementation can reduce anxiety and improve memory formation. (Examine.com) The ideal dose here is 300mg at 55% standardization, so we are pretty close here at the recommended dosage.

AlphaSize (containing 50% Alpha-GPC) (200mg): Trademarked version of a choline. Alpha-GPC is used for its cognitive promoting properties, enhances power output in athletes, and may aid in preventing cognitive decline. While the recommended dosage here regarding cognitive abilities is between 300-600mg, this is one of two choline ingredients in the product itself. So while this may appear slightly under-dosed, when combined with Cognizin we are getting a full daily dose. The higher end (600mg) is really designed for power output, which is obviously not the intent of Transmit.

Phosphatidylserine 20% (200mg): Also known as PS, an amino acid derivative compound that is fat-soluble and found in high amounts in the brain, where it contributes to cognitive functioning. Found in high amounts in fish, it may improve memory in the elderly and lowers cortisol. (Examine.com) Recommended dosage is 300mg taken at 100mg 3 times a day. However, 100mg is said to provide some degree of benefit, so I think 200mg is a safe dosage considering you are taking this product once per day. Studies in children and adolescents for the purpose of attention improvement tend to use 200mg, and a dose of 200-400mg has been used in adult non-elderly humans with success. This ingredient was a new one to me, but seems like a solid addition in my opinion.

Caffeine Anhydrous (200mg): Okay, I am not going to define this, if you are unsure what caffeine does then stop reading this article and stop taking supplements until you learn how caffeine affects your body. I thought 200mg was an okay dose, not overkill and not too little. If you enjoy taking PWOs like me, then this is easy to add in to your daily caffeine intake without completely destroying your adrenal glands.

L-Theanine (from Camelia Sinesis [Leaf] as TheaKalm) (200mg): A relaxing Amino Acid that is known to promote relaxation without sedation as well as reducing stress. Typically you will see this between 100-200mg alongside of caffeine to promote cognitive properties, so the dosing here makes sense to me.

Methyliberine (as Dynamine 40% Tasteless [yielding 50mg] (125mg): This was the first product I have taken with Dynamine in it. Not to nit pick, but the I believe the spelling has 2 L's in it not one, so should look like Methylliberine. That is just how I see it listed out on multiple other places, so just a heads up if it applies. So this is a newer ingredient to boost energy, focus, and mood. Dynamine came about to replace DMHA which really became popular about a year ago. Dosing here calls for 200-400mg on its own, however should be reduced when combined with other stimulants. Honestly, I don't know much about it, but the dosing here seemed to be just fine combined with the caffiene without giveing me any jitters or excess energy.

Citicoline (as Cognizin) (125mg): CDP-choline (citicholine) is a nootropic compound that converts to both choline and cytidine upon ingestion, the latter of which converts into uridine in the body. It appears to confer cognitive-promoting properties as a prodrug for these two compounds. (Examine.com) Standard dosing here is 500mg - 2g daily divided into two doses. This is the second trademarked Choline in here, so combined we are getting 325mg total. It still appears slightly under-dosed, but we will discuss if this had any real effect in the effectiveness section.

Huperzia Serrata (whole part) (Std. to 1% Huperzine-A) (10mg): Huperzine-A is a cognitive enhancer that inhibits an enzyme that degrades the learning neurotransmitter, acetylcholine; due to this, a relative increase occurs. It belongs to the cholinergics class of molecules, and may be useful in fighting cognitive decline in the elderly. May need to be cycled. (Examine.com) This is becoming a very common ingredient in not just nootropics, but PWOs as well. 50-200mcg daily is recommended dosage. Doing some quick math of 10mg converted to 10,000mcg * 1% std, gives us about 100mcg Huperzine A. So decent dose here, assuming my math is right?

Some ingredients were new to me here, while most are the usual suspects when it comes to enhancing cognitive properties. I have no real issues with the dosing here, and yes the Choline does appear to be under-dosed on their own, but you have to combine the two to get the full dosage.

Taste: Capsules, so no real taste. They did not have some weird coating or smell to them, no issues here.

Mixability: Easy to swallow, no problems.

Dosing: I took 3 capsules once per day as needed at work. Typically I would take these around 2-3pm to get rid of those afternoon blues. I did try this twice first thing in the morning as well.

This is only the fourth different Nootropic I have ever tried. The first two I tried fell flat on their face, and the one prior to Transmit was fantastic, so I have had a good mix of good vs bad. Dosing this in the afternoon proved to work very well for me. This would give me a very low key energy burst lasting about 1-2 hours. What I liked about it was it would appear to do nothing at first, then about a half hour in, I would suddenly be cranking out paperwork on the computer or knocking tasks out quickly. I liked the low key energy burst and focus much more than an in your face type feeling. This definitely did aid me in my day. Taking this first thing in the morning I found it would give the nice same low key energy boost to get my day going.

The label claims to be a cognition and focus enhancing nootropic. I think this product does just that. While this did work well for me, the most recent nootropic I took prior to this worked even better. I bring that up because a lot of products in this market will come down to your experience in taking these products. Had I NOT taken the product I did prior to this, then this would be the best nootropic I have tried to date, but given I took this after, Transmit appears to not be as effective when comparing the products. No matter what though, Transmit works well though and is worth a shot if you are looking for a non-energy drink alternative for a pick-up during your day.

You can snag this up from DPS Nutrition for $28.79 using the code DPS10 on checkout. With shipping this comes out to $34.78 (price and location will vary) for a 30 day supply. That is about $1.16 per serving. I think that is a decent price, because for me, I only need a nootropic when I am feeling that afternoon slump at work. This is not something you would have to have daily, that is what coffee or tea are for. For how effective this product was, I think its priced fairly.

Side Effects

Conclusion

This was the first product I have tried by Outbreak Nutrition and I am glad I got the opportunity since I have had my eye on their products for a while. This nootropic is effective and should work well for you, so I do recommend you give it a try. I also forgot to mention the very cool design on the bottle, who does not love the post apocalyptic themes. Thanks again for the opportunity.

June 20, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Alertness
  • Better Focus
  • Better Mood
  • Some Ingredients Underdosed

Transmit worked well to keep me sharp throughout the day by improving focus and energy levels, and ultimately increased my daily production.

I want start by thanking Outbreak for their ongoing participation.

While I haven't taken many standalone nootropics, most of the ingredients in Transmit were things I was accustomed to from their use in PWOs. I was interested to see how they would work outside of the gym, and whether they could even lessen my dependence on the adderall prescription I've been taking for over 10 years.

I normally work out early in the morning, lately it's been 4:30 due to a new clinical rotation my wife has been put on, and I usually need a boost by 10am or so to keep me rolling throughout the day.

As mentioned in the intro, most if not all of these ingredients can also be found in some of the more robust/dynamic PWOs on the market currently.

Bacopa Monnieri (300mg) - This is the standard dose assuming bacosides are 55%. The Bacopa Monnieri is standardized to 50%, so it's a little less than the standard dose when considering that bit. The herb has demonstrated notable ability to improve memory according to Examine.com, and can also reduce anxiety.

AlphaSize (Alpha GPC) (200mg) - This is one of my favorite ingredients to see, as it can not only boost mood and cognition, but can also increase power output significantly. However in the study that showed a 14% increase in power output they used a dose of 600mg, and the studies that showed an improvement in cognition used doses upwards of 1,200mg. However, Outbreak is using a very high-end type of A-GPC by opting to go with AlphaSize, which may reduce the amount needed to notice the benefits.

Phosphatidylserine (200mg) - studied in a surprisingly wide range of areas including golf performance, forgetting, anaerobic running capacity, childhood ADHD, and a variety of other areas generally related to cognition, I was surprised to have never heard of it. It may provide benefits at doses as low as 100mg daily, but 3 servings of 100mg daily (300mg total), seems to be the recommended amount and higher doses seem safe.

Caffeine (200mg) - Kind of the sweet spot for nootropics I'd say. I personally never get a big kick from caffeine in pill form though.

TheaKalm (L-Theanine) (200mg) - Great when used alongside caffeine, it will help relax users without causing drowsiness. This is a high dose using a high quality source.

Dynamine (Methyliberine) (125mg) - Used to heighten mood and focus by activating dopamine receptors and inhibiting adenosine receptors without elevating heart rate. This is a solid dose.

Cognizin (Citicoline) (125mg) - Meant to improve attention and memory, but with additional benefits like reduction in blood pressure. The standard dose is 500-2000mg daily so this is much lower than what has been studied to show the positive results.

Huperzine A (Huperzia Serrata) (10mg) - If the label is accurate, this is a whopping dose for something that's usually measured by mcg's. 200mcg is a high end dose according to examine.com, which would be the equivalent of .2mg. There hasn't been a ton of research published yet, but generally speaking it appears to enhance cognition, memory, and focus.

No taste/No mixing.

Standard dose is 3 pills daily. I usually took mine around 10am after getting to the office and settling in. Sometimes it would be a bit earlier, but not really ever any later. Interestingly, the label on the bottle instructs you to take this with food. Some of the ingredients are in fact fat soluble, so that would make sense, but others are not and are better served to be taken on an empty stomach. I usually only drink a meal replacement shake in the morning and usually around 7:30; so by 9:30/10, I usually have a relatively empty stomach but am not feeling hungry. Moral of the story being that I kind of split the difference. Didn't take it with food, but not on an empty stomach either.

Despite many of these ingredients being underdosed based on my research, I found that Transmit worked very well. My wife actually stole a few pills as well and she is also prescribed adderall (our lives are chaos). She felt like she didn't need to take her prescription at all if she'd take 2 of these pills. I personally felt like I could survive without adderall while taking them, but would prefer not to. Using my normal script as a baseline and taking them in tandem I found them to be really effective. I wouldn't say this skewed the results or anything either since I have refused to increase my scripted dose in over 8 years. I didn't notice much of an energy boost from the caffeine, but I can't think of any time that caffeine in pill form has really woken me up at all anyway. I was definitely able to dial into my work more effectively than I've been able to since I ran out, and my word recall when speaking to clients/borrowers/coworkers/bosses was definitely heightened while taking this as well. Overall I really liked it.

The best price I found for this was at DPSNutrition.com using a priceplow coupon to bring the total to $32.49. At 30 servings you're at a little over $1/day which is pretty affordable. If I were working on a difficult project or studying for finals or something, this would be worth it all day long.

Side Effects

None at all.

Conclusion

I say if you need a boost at work or in school, give this a shot. I'm thinking it would be great for people that spend a lot of time on the phone and want to stay calm and composed but also sharp and on-point. It would be great for students and also for people that have to work shift jobs with very little opportunity for breaks. I think it could also be applied as a preworkout if you are taking something along with it that isn't too stim heavy. I'd encourage anyone interested in it to try it and experiment with the best application.

June 14, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Alertness
  • Better Focus
  • Better Mood

Nootropic products like this are a good way to get that enhance mental focus feeling and give you some energy boosts. I look to these for those two reason and like the idea behind products like this as long as they are well dosed and effective. This is one of the much better ones out there I believe and coming from a company like Outbreak you can count on them to deliver.

First off I want to thank Outbreak Nutrition for letting us troopers have the chance to give this product a try. Nootropics lately have become to new thing for a lot of companies to come out with. I think they have there purpose and worth using for the right reasons. So far I have used a few different ones and have enjoyed them.

I feel this has a lot of really good ingredients in it and dosed fairly well to help make it a lot more effective. I posted below a list of the ingredients and what each of them do.

Bacopa Monnieri (std. 50% Bacopasides) 300mg

Supplementing Bacopa Monnieri has been clinically shown to improve cognition by lowering anxiety levels. It is also effective at improving memory formation. Bacopa monnieri interacts with the dopamine and serotonergic systems, but its main mechanism concerns promoting neuron communication. It does this by enhancing the rate at which the nervous system can communicate by increasing the growth of nerve endings. We have included a full clinical dose in TRANSMIT

Alphasize (Alpha GPC) 200mg

Alpha GPC is one of two highly pure and trademarked choline ingredients in TRANSMIT. We opted to provde the choline via two different compounds to ensure survivors got the best of both worlds. Choline is used to create and protect new brain cells. Choline is converted by the body into Acetylcholine, which is one of the neurotransmitters most involved in processes related to memory formation, retention, recall, mathematical and verbal reasoning, planning, and focus.

Phosphatidylserine (std 20%) 200mg

Phosphatidylserine (PS) works primarily on cognition by both boosting it and preventing it's decline longer term. PS has been shown highly effective at boosting attention in children, adolescents and adults with dosages between 100-300mg a day. PS also reduces cortisol, the stress hormone allowing you to think more clearly and calmly during stressful situations (Like gaming, studying or surviving the end of the world)

Caffeine 200mg

Just the right amount of Caffeine to provide energy that works synergistically with the focus enhancing nootropics in TRANSMIT but without causing a crash or jitters. We found 200mg of Caffeine worked perfectly with the other stimulant Dynamine to produce a laser focused euphoric feeling.

Methyliberine (as Dynamine) 50mg

Dynamine is a brand new mental stimulant that provides mental energy, laser focus and a slight euphoric mood lift. Dynamine does not raise the heart rate or cause jitters and works perfectly with a medium dosage of caffeine to give you a mental bost far exceeding any energy drinks on the market.

L-Theanine (as TheaKalm) 200mg

L-Theanine is a non sedating but calming compound. It works perfectly to reduce the perception of stress and lift cognition. It also works to prevent any jitters or anxiety that stimulants like caffeine can cause. A combination of L-Theanine with Caffeine (200mg each) is noted and studied to be synergistic in promoting cognition and attention.

Citicoline (as Cognizine) 125mg

Cognizine is another Choline source in TRANSMIT that once converted to Acetylcholine in the body provides a massive amount of benefits including boosting cognition, focus and promoting memory formation. There are numerous studies showing it is effective at increasing both short term and long term attention levels as well

No taste these come in pill form.
    Also nothing to mix
    They say to take three capsules per day. I would do three of these in the morning just before I would leave for work. They could be taken later in the day also if you need a little pick me up to get you going a little more.

Like I said above I would normally take these in the morning just before I would leave for work. I wanted something that would help give me a little more energy to help get me going in the mornings and give me some better mental focus so I focus better on my work I had to do. Also these can help with your overall mood and help you feel better.

In this you get 200mg of caffeine. That's not a huge amount of caffeine nor is it a real low amount either. I would say for a nootropic product this is an ok amount of caffeine to get. The first few weeks I was on this I felt a really good boost in my energy and felt a lot more awake. After a couple weeks of being on this it did not seem to hit me as hard energy wise. If this whole bottle would have worked (energy wise) as good as it did from beginning to end this would have been an outstanding product for me. Well for me this started off really strong like but when I got about half way through the bottle it did not seem to hit me as hard energy wise. On some days I could really feel it and other days not so much. The days I really wanted to test this were days when I would wake up feeling extremely tired and having a really hard time wanting to wake up and really needed that pick me up on energy. I feel it helped me a bit but could have been a little more. I think maybe if I did not consume so much caffeine later in the day with my pre-workout this might have hit me a little harder in the mornings.

The mental focus this gave me I thought was always pretty decent and could really block out other stuff and stress like issues I may be dealing with fairly well. I think I was able to focus a lot better on the stuff I needed to a lot better than I normally would. The mental focus part I thought was pretty good from beginning to end and never really seemed to change much and was always pretty good for me. I think that mood wise I always felt better and was more happier and more calm like. I do feel that when I took this in the mornings I would feel that my body temp seemed to go up a little more than normal because I noticed I would start to sweat a little more than I normally would.

I would say that overall I felt pretty good while using this. I just wish that when I first started taking this that those effects I got could have lasted through out the whole bottle especially the energy part. It was still a fairly decent product t thought and did help me in the areas this is suppose to help you in. The company Outbreak told me this is good to use either short term or long term because of the ingredients they use. I think for me this was more effective short term rather than long term. I think it depends more on the person and how you react to it. I would say right now the mental focus and mood enhancer part of this worked really well for me but the energy part lacked a bit.

Right now the cheapest I can find this is on dpsnutrition.net and they want $35.99 90 capsules which comes out to 30 servings. They have a 10% coupon you can use so it brings it down to $32.40. I don't think this is to bad a price. For any kind of nootropic product I don't think should be more than $30 at most. On outbreak's website they want $39.99. Also long as it work well I am ok with spending over $30 but not to much more than that.

Side Effects

Nothing I noticed.

Conclusion

Overall I thought this was one of the better nootropic products I have used. I think with a few slight changes this could be even better than what it is. I think that most people who use this will really enjoy this a lot and find it to be effective for them. I am not saying it did not work for me but I prefer just a little higher amounts of caffeine. I know with a nootropic product going with a lot more caffeine than the 200mg can be risky just because a lot of people may not want more than that. I really think this product is worth checking out if your looking for a decent nootropic product to try. I don' think this will disappoint you once you try it. There may be slight things about this you may or may not like but for the most part I think you will really enjoy this product. For the most part this is a fairly decent company I think and have some good products and this is just another one to add to their list. Again I want to give a big shout out to Outbreak Nutrition for making this product and letting me have the chance to try it.