Serum has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Pre-Workout > Pump

Serum Reviews

By: Outbreak Nutrition

Overall
Overall
Thanks to Outbreak Nutrition for sending it out!

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pump
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Solid Pumps
  • Endurance
  • Clumpy When Opened
  • Needed 2 Scoops
Outbreak's Serum is a new pump product that apparently that the post-apocalyptic world needs (according their website). So will this product give you the pump and endurance you need to make it through such a harrowing experience? Let's find out.

Taste 8/10

I went with grape because I'm trying to get away from the blue-razz selections I normally do. This taste was pretty good actually. It wasn't overpowering like a medicine but wasn't weak like watered down Kool-Aid. I would say it was just right really. Now I only took it by itself a couple of times to check the taste and the rest of the container was consumed with my pre.

Another note is how the product was so clumped together when I opened it the first time. See the picture? Huge clumps in the top. Must have been the extreme heat from the apocalypse.

Profile 8/10

When I look at the profile, all the main players are there for the most part.

With 2g of Taurine for blood flow, this is a good amount. I like to supplement taurine everyday anyway because it keeps me from getting back pumps. The increased blood flow makes sense for it to show up here.

They Hyrdromax at 1g is a good middle of the road point for this patented glycerol. We should see more increased blood flow along with wet pumps from this. (DO NOT google hydromax without putting supplements after the word)

AgmassTM is a form of agmatine sulfate that is supposed to have higher purity. 750mg is a good amount of this as some people like to see the full gram. It appears this is a change in the formula as it used to just be 500mg according to some of the reviews. This is a good change to up this.

NitrosigineTM has some scientific studies that show it does increase the amount of NO in the body while improving blood flow. The study seems to be done using at least 750mg and this is close with 650mg included.

A fully disclosed label is always appreciated and gets bonus points! Thank you!

Effectiveness 7.5/10

If I was grading this on just one scoop, I'd be more around a 6.5 to be honest. I didn't notice much of a change with this at 1 scoop. I could tell just a little difference in my pump and my vascularity.

Where I could really see a difference was in the 2 scoop range. That seemed to be my sweet spot. When I coupled this with their preworkout, I had some pretty swole pumps. My muscles looked much fuller and rounded with a wet looking pump.

Endurance was improved with this product too. I could definitely tell that my workouts lasted a little longer before I would fatigue. In fact, I could usually get an extra accessory set in at the end with an all-out burnout set. This also made the locker room walk pump even better.

Value 6/10

Ok, this is going to run you $35 unless you find it on sale. This is a pump product that can be used as a non-stimulant preworkout if you would like to try it. But with only 28 servings, $1.25 seems high per serving. Now for me, using 2 scoops, $2.50 was too high for sure.

Overall 7/10

I was torn with this overall rating. If I could have got the expected/desired results with just one scoop, this would be a borderline 8. This is my review and my experience and I had to use 2 scoops so I have to go with barely a 7. I think this product is good and it does work but I'm not sure what needs to be increased to get the results where I would like to see them.

I'm on the wall with this one. If you want to give it a shot, go for it. I feel it will work but try 1 scoop first. There are products in this category that I have found I like better and are more cost effective for me. Thank you for the opportunity to use and review this product.
  • Candy Grape: 8/10

• mhseaver670
    May 25, 2017

How would you rate this with the pumps you got from the old school Nitrox ll ? I have been chasing that pump ever since.

• Meuth
    May 25, 2017

N2 was was better for sure.