Serum has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Pre-Workout > Pump

Serum Reviews

By: Outbreak Nutrition

Pre-Workout > Pump
Serum is a Pump Product manufactured by Outbreak Nutrition. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss.

Serum has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Pre-Workout > Pump

April 9, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pump
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Endurance
  • Very Effective
  • Bad Aftertaste

Another solid product by Outbreak Nutrition. Anybody who has seen my previous reviews should know I'm a huge fan of this company and their products, and Serum is definitely no exception.

Whoever said that liquids can't be compressed is full of poo. Either that or there really may be some nuclear waste in Outbreak Nutrition's Serum. How else could a 7.7g scoop of this product force my muscles to stretch to skin ripping proportions on only the first set? It defies the realm of what I thought possible by a nitric oxide supplement.

Vitamin B3 (Niacin) - 50mg
Niacin is one of the essential B vitamins. in this supplement it is used as a vasodilator to increase blood flow to your muscles.

L-Citrulline - 4000mg
Citrulline is a very well researched and documented supplement. It is known to increase blood flow without increasing blood pressure. In this product, it is used to increase blood flow as well as to increase nitric oxide production inside of the body.

Potassium Nitrate - 500mg
This ingredient adds nitrate to the body which is then converted into Nitric Oxide, leading to increased blood flow and endurance. one thing to note with this ingredient is the clinical dosage varies by the size and weight of the user. while 500mg is clinically dosed, subjects 200lbs or heavier may not get the full effects of this ingredient

Nitrosigine - 500mg
Another nitric oxide increasing ingredient. Nitrosigine is a patented combination of Arginine and Silicate which increases the effectiveness of nitric oxide synthesis over Arganine alone. Nitrosigine is said to act as a vasorelaxer, which relaxes the blood vessels to allow more blood to pass through them.

Vaso6 - 300mg
Another vasodilator, Vaso6 is the patented form of green tea extract used to dilate veins to allow for more blood flow. according to Outbreak Nutrition's website, Vaso6 increases vasodilation by 50% at the clinical dosage included in Serum.

Huperzia Serrata - 5mg
An ingredient you wouldn't expect to see in a pump supplement, Huperzine A is used to promote focus and cognitive function. Huperzine A prevents enzymes from reducing acetylcholine levels in the brain which promotes cognitive function as well as focus.

Overall, Serum has a solid ingredient profile. while there are some fillers and such, the active ingredients are all very well dosed and geared directly towards their goal.

Taste:
Unfortunately, with the reformulated V2 Serum, Outbreak chose to remove the grape flavor that so many people were raving about and instead replaced it with "Radiated Gummy Worm". The name could not be a better description for this flavor, as it tastes like a worm... that they dug out of the mud.... in an irradiated puddle of acid rainwater after the ashes of a nuclear apocalypse settled. Seriously this stuff is disgusting. It's so incredibly bitter and earthy that it not only overpowers the faint gummy worm flavoring added to it, but it would also overpower the flavor of my preworkout when I mixed the two. Seriously Outbreak Nutrition wtf?

Mixability:
When I first opened the container and saw how clumpy it was, I began preparing myself to swallow chunks of horrible powder. In actuality, I was pleasantly surprised at how well this product mixed in my shaker cup. There were some sinkers, but nothing that a swirl or two before sipping couldn't take care of.

Dosage:
One scoop of this product about 20 minutes before my workout did the trick everytime. I mixed it with 8 ounces of water for the first week or so until I could no longer stomach the taste. Then I began throwing the scoop in with my 10oz of preworkout.

The moment we've all been waiting for: Does it work? That balloon animal analogy I used earlier, that's exactly what I felt like leaving the gym everyday. Didn't matter if it was chest, or arms, or legs. Hell I even got an incredible pump in my shoulders, something I usually don't experience. My muscles ached from the amount of blood being forced into them and were inflated for hours after my workouts. I'm not sure how my skin didn't end up with stretch marks across it like a US highway atlas.

Another area where I have to knock a few points off on this product. $35 for 25 servings is just too high for a nitric oxide supplement. It's effective and I'd probably purchase it again, but its priced too high to be my go to pump supplement.

Side Effects

Aching muscles due to the extreme pumps
Struggle to fit into your favorite schmedium sized tee shirt
Constant stares from everyone in the room

Conclusion

Outbreak Nutrition's Serum is incredibly effective and best of all, it works exactly like it did the first time, every time. While it is on the pricier side, you owe it to yourself to try it at least once.
  • Radiated Gummy Worm: 2/10

May 25, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pump
  • Clumpy When Opened
  • Needed 2 Scoops
Outbreak's Serum is a new pump product that apparently that the post-apocalyptic world needs (according their website). So will this product give you the pump and endurance you need to make it through such a harrowing experience? Let's find out.

Taste 8/10

I went with grape because I'm trying to get away from the blue-razz selections I normally do. This taste was pretty good actually. It wasn't overpowering like a medicine but wasn't weak like watered down Kool-Aid. I would say it was just right really. Now I only took it by itself a couple of times to check the taste and the rest of the container was consumed with my pre.

Another note is how the product was so clumped together when I opened it the first time. See the picture? Huge clumps in the top. Must have been the extreme heat from the apocalypse.

Profile 8/10

When I look at the profile, all the main players are there for the most part.

With 2g of Taurine for blood flow, this is a good amount. I like to supplement taurine everyday anyway because it keeps me from getting back pumps. The increased blood flow makes sense for it to show up here.

They Hyrdromax at 1g is a good middle of the road point for this patented glycerol. We should see more increased blood flow along with wet pumps from this. (DO NOT google hydromax without putting supplements after the word)

AgmassTM is a form of agmatine sulfate that is supposed to have higher purity. 750mg is a good amount of this as some people like to see the full gram. It appears this is a change in the formula as it used to just be 500mg according to some of the reviews. This is a good change to up this.

NitrosigineTM has some scientific studies that show it does increase the amount of NO in the body while improving blood flow. The study seems to be done using at least 750mg and this is close with 650mg included.

A fully disclosed label is always appreciated and gets bonus points! Thank you!

Effectiveness 7.5/10

If I was grading this on just one scoop, I'd be more around a 6.5 to be honest. I didn't notice much of a change with this at 1 scoop. I could tell just a little difference in my pump and my vascularity.

Where I could really see a difference was in the 2 scoop range. That seemed to be my sweet spot. When I coupled this with their preworkout, I had some pretty swole pumps. My muscles looked much fuller and rounded with a wet looking pump.

Endurance was improved with this product too. I could definitely tell that my workouts lasted a little longer before I would fatigue. In fact, I could usually get an extra accessory set in at the end with an all-out burnout set. This also made the locker room walk pump even better.

Value 6/10

Ok, this is going to run you $35 unless you find it on sale. This is a pump product that can be used as a non-stimulant preworkout if you would like to try it. But with only 28 servings, $1.25 seems high per serving. Now for me, using 2 scoops, $2.50 was too high for sure.

Overall 7/10

I was torn with this overall rating. If I could have got the expected/desired results with just one scoop, this would be a borderline 8. This is my review and my experience and I had to use 2 scoops so I have to go with barely a 7. I think this product is good and it does work but I'm not sure what needs to be increased to get the results where I would like to see them.

I'm on the wall with this one. If you want to give it a shot, go for it. I feel it will work but try 1 scoop first. There are products in this category that I have found I like better and are more cost effective for me. Thank you for the opportunity to use and review this product.

May 23, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pump
  • Epicatechin
What's going on SR! I want to apologize to the reps of Outbreak Nutrition. My life has been hectic these past few weeks, but I want to thank you for the patience.

Summer's right around the corner. Suns out, guns out. No pecs, no ... you know how the saying goes. Serum by Outbreak is a stim-free pump product that claims that it is a "highly-potent, nitric oxide amplification, and muscle volumizing agent" that should be consumed "before strenuous activity or when superhuman strength is required". Let's see if it'll help me make gains before the summer.

Great job by Outbreak for making this a product free of prop blends. I found it interesting that this product contains 700mg of agmatine sulfate. It would be nice if the dosing was upped to one gram. I've had good success with products containing hydromax and love that it was added in the product.

Epicatechin is one that was new to me. After doing research, epicatechin can be found in dark chocolate or green tea and is an antioxidant. Its purpose is to increase nitric oxide production and enhance strength and muscle mass naturally. I don't have much experience with this product, but from the sounds of it, it should be promising.

Taste
I received and requested the Candy Grape flavor. Usually not a fan of anything grape flavored, but this wasn't that bad. It wasn't overly sweet or anything. The flavor reminded me of Big League Chew's grape flavored gum.

Mixability
I had decent success mixing the product. I had clumps here and there, but nothing major.

Outbreak recommends this product to be consumed 30 minutes for a workout. I found that dosing with a preworkout 30-45 minutes before worked for me. My preworkout didn't mix well with this, so I drank this separately.

Pump city here I come! Within the first few sets, my veins were more noticeable and I had a great, solid pump. Pumps lasted throughout the workout. A look in the mirror and I could see an increase in muscle appearance. The pumps weren't to the point of pain, but it was enough to motivate me to push harder. I had a massive upper chest/shoulder pump doing arnold presses. This was a great feeling since I don't normally get pumps in my shoulders.

As I mentioned earlier, the pumps motivated me to push harder. Using both a preworkout and this product, I noticed an increase in strength and endurance. I was able to get one more rep consistently on all my lifts and felt that I lasted longer throughout my workout. Unfortunately, I did not receive superhuman strength :(

I definitely recommend using the product with a preworkout. It was good on its own but it was just that much better with a preworkout.

After scouring the internet, I found the cheapest price to be $35 either on Tiger Fitness or Outbreak's website. You get 28 servings for $35. Personally, a little more than I would like to spend especially on a pump product. However, it was a very effective pump product with quality ingredients, but there are other pump products for less.

Side Effects
I did not experience any side effects.

Conclusion
A great addition to any preworkout. I recommend giving this a shot as I was not disappointed. A little bit on the pricer side, but it gets the job done. Grab a bottle and make some gains!

Thank you again Outbreak!
  • Candy Grape: 7/10

May 22, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pump
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Solid Pumps

First I would like to thank Outbreak Nutrition for sending Serum out to review, and the SR TROOP's program for making the connection possible. This was a pretty amazing pump supplement that gave nice muscle pumps and vein popping action.

Okay, so the overall label is pretty awesome with the ingredients used for pumps. 2g's of Taurine comes first, which is okay to see this amino in there, but nothing amazing about this ingredient for my performance. However, Hyrdomax and AGmass come into the mix. 1g for glycerol (hydromax) and 700mg for agmatine sulfate, which is an ingredient that works very well for me - though I'd be happier seeing a gram of this in the formula as well.

Nitrosigine isn't new, but it's pump benefits have begun to become noticeable, and good to see it in the mix to have an overall crazy synergestic compound. Apparently my product label didn't have the parenthesis and it saying the Camellia sinensis in this is epicatechin, which is good for several things including lowering blood pressure, which I assume that's why it's in this. Many pumps supps and pre workouts have ingredients that decrease blood pressure.

I had the strawberry lemonade flavor and it tasted great! The mixing did have settling, but this I expected when I seen all the ingredients within. Just swirl after shaking while consuming the product haha

Dosing was one scoop either on its own or with a pre-workout if I wanted a crazy workout to take place, which was most training days.

Muscle appearance through use of this supplement was phenomenal! Like I could look in the mirror after doing one set of presses and just see my muscles and veins popping lol definitely recommended for physique competitors that attend comps allowing these products.

Strength wise I'd say it played a pretty good roll alongside a pre-workout to help move weights more efficiently than without it. Recovery was my main concern since that is what I look into these pump supps for. Luckily recovery was awesome and felt more effective while using Serum than before when I was out of pump products for a couple of weeks.

Overall would definitely say you should feel some time of pump sensation with your workout while using this, but don't think it's the best on its own without stims.

$34.99 for 28 servings is kind of on the steeper end, but I get why with the quality ingredients. That being said, I don't see why for that price it isn't just an even 30 servings. The rate is about the same for most pump supplements with similar labels and effectiveness, so it's not too bad of value still.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Overall I would recommend this supplement for pumps if you choose to shrug off the fact it has an ingredient know to be liver toxic through supplement use. Just really think something else could take its place to just take that risk away. Thanks again for sending Serum out!
  • Strawberry Lemonade: 8/10

February 27, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pump
  • Epicatechin
First off I want to thank Outbreak Nutrition for letting me have the chance to give this product a try. I am really big fan of pump products and when I saw this I had to give it a try. Who does not like that good pump feeling and look more vascular. I know pump products are not real important to have but they are nice to have when you get the chance to use them. This will be my second product from them I have gotten the chance to try. For a pump product this seems to hit the mark for me.

Ingredients:
For the most part I think the profile is pretty decent. Everything seems to be dosed fairly well. I would like to see the agmatine upped to 1g. No prop blends which is nice and is fully disclosed so you know just how much of everything you are getting. With the addition of hydromax I think this great to see and been noticing more companies using it. The ingredient I did not know much about is epicatechin. From what I have been hearing it is suppose to be pretty good. It is an anti-oxidant found in green tea. Here is their description of what Epicatechin is I found on their website. "A protein signaling molecule called myostatin tells your body to start breaking down muscle for use as a food source; this is obviously not beneficial as we require our muscles for strength and endurance during the end times. Epicatechin has been shown to increase strength and decrease myostatin, preventing muscle breakdown and making you stronger and fitter!" As far as I know I have never had this ingredient before but really liked having it and for what it is suppose to do.

Value:
Right now the only place to get their products is on their website outbreaknutrition.com They want $34.99 for 28 servings. I think for a pump product that is just little to high for me. I would rather seeing this between the $25-$30 range at most. I know with the added epicatechin does make the price tag a little higher for this.

Taste:
I had the Candy Grape flavor. I thought this tasted pretty good for a grape flavor. On it's own it was maybe just a little sweet for my liking but not to bad. Most of the time I mixed it with my pre-workout. If you are someone that is not a real big fan of grape I think this will be a grape you will enjoy.

Mixing/Dosing:
Mixed very well with very little issues. There are some dyes in this since it does have a light purple color to it which I would rather not have. Just not a fan of dyes and see no point in having them. Dosing is very simple 1 scoop pre-workout and your ready to go. I would say take it 15-20 mins before workout.

I feel this was a fairly solid pump product. The pumps I got from this were decent maybe not as good as some of the other pumps I gotten from other pump products I have used but were noticeable. The pumps I got from this were never to the point that they were to painful like which was kind of nice in away. The pumps I got lasted a long time as long as I was really hitting it hard and taking very little time between sets. I do think this helped me look a lot more vascular and kept my muscles looking a lot more full like. I was noticing while using this that the veins in my forearms where really popping a lot more so. I think there is nothing better than having that more swole look in your muscles and feel this did a good job at that. I think my overall endurance and performance was better. I give a lot of that credit to the added epicatechin which I am now a believer in and feel that it does help. On it's own it was ok but when I added it to my pre-workout I thought it was very much improved. I would say if your going to use this I would stack it with a pre-workout because you will find it to be a lot better when you do that.

Side Effects:
Nothing I noticed.

Overall:
I think this is a great amplifier to any pre-workout you are using to help give you that pump and help you look more vascular. No, pump products are not super important to have but are nice when you can use them. I would say this was a fairly decent pump product and worth giving a try. I would like to see the price drop a little but can understand why the higher price tag because of the epicatechin they use. If you want a product that will give you decent pumps that won't hurt you in terms of being to painful and help you look more vascular this is a great product to check out. Again I want to thank Outbreak Nutrition for letting have the chance to try this product.

February 18, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pump
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Solid Pumps

First off huge apology for taking so long, family life has been crazy, ive gone back to school, my life has just been crazy. Thanks to outbreak for allowing me to try another one of their products. Serum is their pump product and its stim free which makes is very versatile and in my mind the more versatile the better.

Solid ingredient profile. It has hydromax which is becoming one of my more prefered ingredients and it feature the more popular agmatine sulfate as well. The agmatine is only at 700mg, usually see it in similar products at 1000 but when the minimum dosage is 500mg 700 works pretty well. The label is also fully disclosed which is always a bonus because prop blends(although i understand their purpose) blow.

Here is where I got cheated. Everyone go these amazing tasting flavors and stuff and what did I get...Unflavored! It was flavorless and it did mix well, but the smell of the product made me gag. Smelled like ball sweat. Dosing was easy one scoop and I just tossed it in my pre workout since it was flavorless

Pretty solid in the effectiveness department. The pumps werent mind blowing but they were definitely above average. I could feel and noticeably see the difference in vascularity as well as see the size difference in my arms and chest. Endurance there was a slight boost as well but nothing to write home about. Heck using this product I even got some solid shoulder pumps and thats like the one muscle group I cant seem to feel a pump in. Decent pump boost, alright endurance boost. Its good, not amazing but also above average especially when paired up with a pre workout.

34.99 for 28 servings is a little on the pricey side for a pump product in my mind. Although the product is decent there are other options at friendlier price points. also 28 servings is kind of an odd amount.

Side Effects

No negative side effects while using this product

Conclusion

Its a solid product. It works pretty well, better than some, but Ive also used better. Everyone is different though when it comes to product effectiveness. The price point for the type of product it is is kind of steep but if youve got a little extra cash its worth a try just dont get unflavored. TIp of the hat to Outbreak, from the products ive tried they seem to have a decent product line

December 9, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Endurance
    I have to admit, after fat burners, pump products are usually my favorite supplements. Who doesn't like going to the gym and getting an awesome pump? While They are by no means necessary, I consider them a great add-on if you like going to the gym for some extra fun on arm-day. At first glance, Serum had some solid ingredients, but when I saw the Epicatechin, an ingredient that stands well on its own, I got my slimy fingers on it.

The profile is straight forward, and pretty well dosed. A lot of people might want to see 1 gram of agmatine in a pump product, but I usually find 500mg to be enough. Hydromax is another solid ingredient and it's great to see more companies using it. I'm still on the fence with the Nitrosigine.

The part that intrigued me was the epicatechin, a well known anti-oxidant found in green tea. I've used this ingredient before and had good results from it in the endurance department, and adding it into a pump product is a great idea.

Longer workouts and a better pump? what could be more fun?

Taste:8/10- not bad for a grape flavor, which I usually avoid altogether. Was not hard to down on its own, I did however end up mixing it with my pre-workout concoctions

Dosing:10/10- 1 scoop pre-workout. doesn't really get any easier.

Mix:9/10- very few issues with this one. Barely any sediment.

Effectiveness:(8.5/10)

Now overall, this was a solid product. However, the pumps I got from this were not as great as some other products I have used. I recently took Gaspari's Plasmajet and was able to compare this to it, and while Gaspari won in the pump department, Serum delivered in the endurance and performance department. Thank you Epicatechin.

I noticed my workouts being longer and pumps being noticeably increased. While the pumps were never painful like some other products I have used. I was satisfied overall. All it really needs is a nitrate ingredient or maybe some more agmatine, and I'd say it's a must try.

Value:(8/10)

At first I thought Serum was overpriced, however, after really lookin into it, with the addition of Epicat... I have to give this a solid rating. At around $35 a bottle, some might just go the other way, but since I feel like this is 2 products in one, it is priced pretty well.

Side Effects

Conclusion:(8.2/10)

If you are looking for skin-splitting pumps that become painful, this may or may not get the job done for you. However, if you want solid overall workouts, decent pumps, and a nice tasting pre-workout with no stims, this may be worth trying. It's def. a nice add-on to any pre-workout stack, that's for sure.

December 8, 2016

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Great Pump

Who doesn't like pump products? Helps get blood to working parts and at the same time make you look big and vascular too. The tub on this product really catches the eye. Thanks to Outbreak for sending these out.

The tub is very catchy but when I looked at the ingredients panel it looked pretty solid as well. You have a well rounded pump blend that should have something you respond to if not a few things. Its fully non-stim so you can stack this with anything which I did and highly recommend. I like the fact that even though it is a pump product they didn't include citrulline, which most pre's are including now days so you can still stack it without overloading on cit. Alongside all the pump products they also included a myostatin reducer in epicatechin. Not sure how effective that is as I haven't used it enough to know but all the research I have read seems to be favorable and im glad to see something included in a pump product other than a stim.

Strawberry Lemonade..... Like my title said WOW im not exaggerating when I say that this stuff is delicious. When I opened the container and smelled it I didn't think it could taste as good as it smelled but I was wrong. The perfect mixture of strawberry and lemon with 8-10 oz of water just the right amount of sweetness kind of like a country time pink lemonade but better to me.
    Mixing was perfect as well and I took 1 scoop around 30 minutes preworkout.

As a standalone product I got some really good pumps, muscles stayed full of blood and held for about an hour after the workouts. Vascularity was extremely noticeable when I was on this especially in my shoulders.
    Now when I stacked this with a few different PWOs it went from an above average preworkout to an absolute killer session. a little stim and focus agents with this and you are going to have one heck of a workout. I remember a couple of arm workouts that went for close to 2 hours and the pump held up the entire time.

For a pump product at $35 for 28 servings is a little steep, but I really enjoyed this and if I was in the market for a pump product I could see spending the money on this over a single ingredient pump product.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Really enjoyed this stuff, its not very often you find a supplement that not only works, but that you actually look forward to drinking. Outbreak Nutrition did both with this product and im looking forward to what they put out in the future. Also the glow in the dark tub is a pretty sweet extra too.
    • Strawberry Lemonade: 10/10

November 24, 2016

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Great Pump
    • No Proprietary Blends

Using nitric oxide amplifier supplements is a relatively new big thing in the supplement world aside from BSN's Nitrix that was all the rage years back. It's usually hard to gauge the value and effectiveness of these supplements because they are typically used as add-on products to use in conjunction with a pre-workout supplement to enhance the overall effectiveness, but we'll see how Serum stacks up against the competition. Special thanks to Outbreak Nutrition for letting me test out their brand new product!

As most people would expect from a nitric oxide amplifier supplement, Serum contains no added stimulant ingredients (Caffiene, DMAA, other xanthine molecules, etc) and gets its main effects from using ingredients that result in increased blood flow to improve that legendary workout "pump" that we've all come to love. It uses numerous tried and true nitric oxide boosters that we've seen in many other common pre-workouts like glycerol powder (1,000mg), agmatine (700mg), arginine derivatives, and epicathechin (80mg). All of which are dosed effectively for their respective purposes.

Of all the grape flavored supplements I have ever tried, I believe that Serum's Candy Grape is the tastiest grape flavor of them all. It has a very reminiscent flavor to Grape Bubblicious Bubble Gum which I used to eat all the time when I was younger, so I guess it gives me a nostalgic feeling whenever I taste it. It mixes very well and I've never had any problems with clumping or extra bottom of the shaker sediment when mixing it with at least 8oz of water. It also uses a very common 5g scooper that can easily pour into any sized water bottle.

When using Serum as an add-on amplifier to several of my current pre-workouts (Mesomorph and PRE), I had significantly better workout pumps that easily lasted several hours after my workouts ended compared to not even being able to hold a pump for an entire hour and a half session without the Serum. That extra pump that you get from nitric oxide boosters is a major plus during my workouts just because seeing yourself in the mirror getting an insane pump with crazy vascularity always help me mentally power through my sessions and Serum definitely aided in that. However whenever I used Serum as a stand-alone product I felt that it just couldn't offer me enough of a pump to last anywhere near my full workout. It was personally pretty tough to get through an entire workout without any stimulants since I wanted to give Serum a standalone try and it's pump effects were definitely not strong enough to compensate for the absence of a "true" preworkout.

This is the area that I believe Serum truly suffers in. It's very hard to legitimize paying $35 (through Outbreak Nutrition's website) for a product like Serum when it's mainly used in conjunction with another supplement which normally is cheaper than $35 and could still be effectively used without the need for Serum. It's a great product in it's own right, but at only 28 servings per container the price per dose is very high for a nitric oxide amplifier product ($1.25/serving). I'm aware that the supplements that facilitate increased nitric oxide are generally much more expensive than most stimulants but we as consumers need to feel that we are getting the results we expect for the price we pay and I think Serum comes up fairly short on the bill. With a high profile ingredient list like Serum it would be very tough to competitively price it but for what it is I think that $20 for a tub would be much more consumer friendly but tough on being financially profitable for the producers of it due to the expensiveness of its individual ingredients.

Side Effects

Serum could have some potentially dangerous side effects for people that take medication for cardiovascular reasons due to its vasodilation effects and should consult their primary care physician before using it for safety sake.

Conclusion

Outbreak Nutrition has thus far done an excellent job at attacking the supplement industry with its post-apocalyptic marketing, great website setup and product design. They've shown great potential with products like Serum but I personally believe that they need to tweak the formula a bit to bring down its price point to be competitive in the nitric oxide booster category. It's a great supplement when combined with a strong pre-workout but it just can't hang on its own without piggybacking and this is what hurts the product the most. Its $35 price is a hard pill to swallow for consumers that deem $35 for a preworkout to be a little on the pricey side and if you add Serum to the mix we're talking $70 for a 1-month supply of preworkout! If Outbreak Nutrition can possibly tweak together their formulas for Serum and Virus into an all-in-one affordable preworkout/nitric oxide boosting supplement then they just might hit the jackpot, but for the moment Serum is a rich man's supplement that won't provide enough reason to fork over the price tag for casual budget-minded gym rats. Serum alone isn't enough for me to get my hardcore lift sessions in a post-apocalyptic world but at least the label glows in the dark...
    • Candy Grape: 9/10