(Better than 93% in Natural Testosterone Boosters)

Rise is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Outbreak Nutrition. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

May 7, 2018

• Cortisol Reduction

Outbreak Nutrition certainly seems to be headed in the right direction. "Rise" was a very potent test booster with many noticeable effects.

I got the opportunity to try a couple of products from Outbreak Nutrition. The first one I reviewed was their Pre. In this review I will talk about their testosterone booster, Rise. I think the packaging alone got me to jump on trying these products. As I said in my other review, I like this whole apocalyptic theme that Outbreak has gone with. Nice to see something a little different than the rest of the stuff out there.

This ingredient profile has some pretty good stuff in it. Typical Magnesium and Zinc at 200mg and 30mg. The big hitter in the profile is AgresTest or Fadogia Agrestis. I had a quick read about this stuff on examine.com and found it interesting. Not much human testing has been done. On rodent testing there was definitely an increase in testosterone and even more of an increase with libido. There were some warnings about it due to lack of testing thus far. The next ingredient is KSM-66 or Ashwagandha Extract. There is quite a lot of info about this stuff, from relieving stress to curing pain to treating cancer. 500mg seems to be the perfect number for doing Ashwagandha. Next is Fenugreek at 500mg, which I am a little more familiar with. This herb is commonly used in test boosters for its libido and testosterone boosting properties. Again, I like the 500mg. Longjack comes in at 300mg and Boron Citrate at 100mg. The last ingredient, which I am very fond of, is Androsta-3,5-diene-7, 17-dione. The anti-estrogen properties of this ingredient have always worked well for me. Overall, I really like this profile.

No taste or wierd smells to these pills. They aren't overly big, but you have to get 6 of them down so you might want to try and split it up into 2-3 sips. I dosed all 6 every morning around the same time after waking up.

STRENGTH

Strength was definitely increased. In the one month I used Rise, the numbe rof strict pullups I was able to do increased by about 4. I have never been very good at pullups because I am a big guy, so this was a nice feeling. I also set PRs on deadlift and bench. I'm not going to complain with that. The strength increase was there.

LIBIDO

"Rise" definitely scored high in this department. I had that stuff on my mind a lot more than normal and was always wanting to have some fun. It started to kick in more and more with each week.

COMPOSITION

I actually lost some fat during the month i used Rise, and I wasn't really trying to. I was eating OK but no kind of strict diet. I felt my belt loosening up on me as the month went on. With that being said, I think this would be a great product to use during any type of program. Be it cutting, recomping or bulking, I think it would work for you.

Overall, my alpha feeling was feeling higher than average and I could tell this stuff was working.

$34.99 for a month supply of Rise. I think this falls in line, maybe a little bit ahead, of similar products in its category.

Side Effects

I did not notice joint issues like some people did. I did however have some acne breakouts, but they were extremely small and not very noticeable. I never have acne issues so it was a good sign that something was going on. I also was hungry all the time.

Conclusion

Outbreak has another winner here. I love a product that is versatile like this one is. You can use it any time and it will work with whatever goals you are trying to achieve. Like I said in my last review, I think Outbreak Nutrition is doing a great job all around. Products are solid, packaging looks awesome, website looks nice, and best of all, they participate on SR.com and let us all get a chance to review their stuff. I give Rise my full recommendation. Thanks for reading. Go CELTICS!

Other Prices:
    Amazon   $34.99

Overall
    Overall
    6.3
    6.6
    6.3
      March 14, 2018

• Not Much Of A Leaningrecomp Effect

What up SR peeps!? Shout out to SR and Outbreak Nutrition. I had been waiting for some of their products to pop up to grab so I did not hesitate when Rise became available.

Rise by Outbreak Nutrition is a test and libido booster. It consist of 200mg of magnesium and 30mg of zinc to help with test levels, 1200mg of agrestest to enhance sex drive and stamina, 500mg of ksm-66 ashwagandha extract, 500mg of fenugreek, 300mg of longjack to keep estro low, 100mg of boron citrate and 50mg of androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-done is an additional estro blocker.

Taste and Mixability are both N/A since these are capsules. Dosing is 6 capsules at the same time daily and should be taken with a meal.

As for effectiveness, I was a little disappointed to say the least. I did not notice any strength gains or energy gains. The one thing i did notice, was it helped bring back my libido after it felt completely gone while taking the pro hormone dermacrine. Which overlapped, so i would be interested in taking this stand alone. Other test booster i would notice an increase in energy boost and slight strength gain and a leaner look/feel.

As for value, at $36 online, i thought that was a great price point! Most test boosters i usually look at are closer to $60 and that just seems a little steep for me when some OTC test booster.

Side Effects

I had zero side effects.

Conclusion

In conclusion, I personally was not in love with Rise after. However, you may be so don't let me stop you. Especially for only $36. I would have liked to try this stand alone to see if it had a different effect but I was not able too. Thanks again Outbreak Nutrition. I will look forward to the opportunity to try some of your other products that have some great reviews!

Other Prices:
    Amazon   $34.99

March 5, 2018

• Endurance

When someone approaches you after reading a scathing review of a product and asks for you to review theirs, it usually means one of two things. Either they are crazy or confident. I was offered this opportunity after writing a very negative review on another under dosed and over priced test booster. I was not exactly sure what to expect but I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. So I said bring it on. I have to say that what I got exceeded my expectations. So lets take a closer look at Rise.

If there was only one thing that I would want to see universally in all supplements it would be full disclosure. When it comes to putting hard earned dollars on the table for supplements, it is only fair that you know exactly what you are getting. So thanks to Outbreak Nutrition for being transparent on their label.

Starting off the profile is 200mg of Magnesium (as Aspartate) and 30mg of Zinc (as Monomethionine). Both of these minerals are crucial to several important processes in the body and deficiencies can actually lower male test levels. So making sure that you are getting adequate amounts of these minerals is a nice addition to the mix.

Next up we have 1200mg of AgresTest or Fadogia Agrestis 10:1 extract. To my knowledge and research I wasn't able to find any human based trials so it was a bit of a reach to include this as the star pupil in the mix. It looks as though the 1200mg would be an effective dose range for most of us. I do like that they are trying something different rather than just following the old formula for natty test boosters. This will be something to keep an eye on as human trials begin for sure. It is worth noting that there is a potential for toxicity but more research is needed to confirm the degree if any exists.

Next is 500mg of KSM-66 (Ashwagandha Extract). The dose range seems to be okay although research would suggest the optimal dose being 6000mg split into three doses. Even still there are studies showing the compound to be effective at 500mg. The biggest benefit is the reduction in stress levels and cortisol but has also been shown to have some slight effects on athletic performance as well.

Next is 500mg of Fenugreek. Depending on which study you read you will find evidence that it will or won't boost testosterone. I can't say that I have ever run straight Fenugreek so I couldn't tell you what it does on its own honestly. 500mg would be on the low side of the effective dose range of 500mg-1000mg.

Next is 300mg of Longjack. No real proven effects on test boosting on this one but it has a pretty proven track record of boosting libido and sperm production. 200-300mg appears to be the effective dose range so whatever benefits are there to be had should be felt at 300mg.

Next is 100mg of Boron Citrate. The idea of this being added is to aide in the amount of free testosterone in the body. Not a ton of research done on this but what has been done seems to be pretty conclusive that this will help in raising free test levels. Free test is everything since test bound to SHGB or albumin cannot be used by the body in building muscle. Nice to see this included.

Lastly we have 50mg of Arimistane. The scientific name of Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione would lead some to believe that this is some kind of prohormone (understandably so) but it isn't. It is an aromatase inhibitor which means it will inhibit the mechanisms by which free testosterone is converted to estrogen. If you're increasing test then reducing estrogen conversion is something to consider. Another nice addition.

Dosing is straightforward with Rise. Take six capsules every day at the same time of the day. I as I do with any other natty test booster opted for a before bed dosing protocol. Our hormone levels are at their natural peak in the morning and their natural low at night so I have always taken test boosters this way. I don't honestly know if this makes a difference but I'll take the placebo if it doesn't. Capsules are easy to swallow. Not much more to talk about in this department.

As with most things in life the real meat and potatoes to a product is how well it works. I have to say that I was thoroughly impressed by the results from just a 30 day run on Rise. Obviously other factors can impact test levels but from about day 6 on I could actually feel the difference. Energy levels and libido were both excellent while running Rise and despite being in a long running calorie deficit I made some decent strength gains as well. Nothing crazy but 10lbs back on my bench while in my 5th month of cutting was pretty notable.

I'm not just being cute when I said in the title that it is my new benchmark for natty test boosters. I don't know what specific compound or combination of compounds was the secret sauce in Rise but it just worked for me and it worked well! I even gave it a week to see if I felt any different after coming off and towards the end of that week I could tell the difference. Mostly in mood and libido being very slightly decreased.

Is this stuff anywhere near the level of result that a steroid or PH will give you? Absolutely not. But for a natty booster it was damn good.

I think that $35 for a one month supply makes this product an exceptional value, given the results I got from Rise. Test boosters seem to be the most often targeted products for being just over priced and under dosed. Probably because of the nerve that the products strike with men moving into middle age. Given that they disclose all the ingredients and they are all present in at least the low end of the effective range I don't feel like there is any greed involved here as I have with other products in the past.

Side Effects

Other than a few no reason boners sprinkled into my life over the course of a month I can't say that I had any negative side effects from Rise.

Conclusion

It seems that test boosters are one of the more shady sectors of the supplement industry. It is refreshing to see a product that delivered solid results and at a very reasonable price point. I would give this product an endorsement to any middle aged man wanting to put a little more pep in his step. For now it is the king of natty test boosters in my book.

February 13, 2018

• Fast Results
      • Alpha Mindset
      • Libido Was Dissapointing

INTRODUCTION

Thanks to Outbreak Nutrition for participating continously in the SR TROOP program and thanks to SupplementReviews for making this connection possible. Outbreak Rise is a natural testosterone booster. Yes, that category that we, people that don't use prohormones and anabolic steroids, use to try and increase and/or maintain our testosterone levels to get many of the benefits that come with that increase. There are 3 main reasons to take a testosterone booster:
      1. You have low testosterone levels
      2. You want to increase your testosterone levels
      3. You want to maintain your testosterone levels

Of course the main goal is to increase testosterone levels to get the benefits associated with it. But unfortunately, it's very difficult to do that if your test levels are normal and not low. From Examine.com: "(...)but an earnest increase in testosterone in healthy young men by a dietary supplement is quite rare." That being said, I still believe that a high dose combination of several ingredients can prove them wrong, the key is which is that combination. Now we know that a Test Booster combined with an estrogen blocker can work alright. But even assuming they are right, it doesn't mean taking a Test Booster is useless. Even if it won't increase your testosterone levels (to a significant and sustainable level), you can also take test boosters to maintain your normal testosterone levels just like when we take a multivitamin supplement, not to improve our health per se but simply to maintain it and protect it from all the stress, external/internal conditions associated with life and weight lifting.

At the end of the day, especially if you don't pretend to make money out of this, remember one thing: Muscle building is a process, it should be a constant and sustainable long term. Artificially increasing your testosterone levels with anabolic steroids and prohormones may be faster but it's not sustainable. With a good and efficient nutrition, effective workout, correct supplements and stable hormone levels, you can still have great results! Even if your testosterone levels don't get to increase exponentially in an "artificial" way. Wow, I was just planning to write 3 lines and look how it ended, damn.

Anyways, I lift from Monday-Friday and rest during the weekend, I'm 27 years old. So based on studies, my testosterone levels will not increase so much using a testosterone booster. But remember that also it's about maintaining them, it's about having them stable enough to guarantee the muscle building process will continue in a sustainable way. It's the longest and most difficult path but hey, it's more fun! :D Oh and I also met Ari! :O Who's Ari!? Let's find out...

P.S: The title is a song... ;) Which one it is!?

INGREDIENT PROFILE

Other users have said the benefits of each ingredient, also the same brand tells you the benefits of each ingredient here: https://www.outbreaknutrition.com/products/rise Scroll down and you'll see the description.

Considering it was the first time I hear about AgresTest (Fadogia Agrestis) Stem 10:1 Extract (1,200mg) so reading more about it, I see that it's a plant from Nigeria that has been used for several reasons like increasing testosterone, libido, athletic performance, sexual performance, etc. The thing is, this has been studied and proven in rats, not in humans, I think it's very important to mention that. It's still too early to conclude about these benefits but atleast there's a good sign. So even though the studies on humans have not been done yet, I think Outbreak Nutrition did a good job in trying this ingredient and they were very brave in using it as the main ingredient in this formula, separating themselves from other testosterone boosters.

Examine.com tells us that based on animal studies, the dose for humans would be estimated to something like this:
      550-1,100mg for a 150lb person
      700-1,450mg for a 200lb person
      900-1,800mg for a 250lb person

Then we have 500mg of KSM-66 which is a patented form of Ashwagandha Extract. I think this dose is alright although I would have liked a 1g dose. I think that to see effects on testosterone levels, you need a higher dose than the "standard". Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, it helps to deal with stress, reduces cortisol, helps with anxiety, improves performance, helps to deal with depression, reduces perception of fatigue and plenty of other benefits. Considering this herb has this vast amount of benefits, then that's why I would have liked a higher dose. But it's ok, I guess if someone wants a higher dose, you can always buy the ingredient separately and use it with this one. I think this would be a good idea for consumers or maybe the company could add a non patented form of Ashwagandha (as a complement, leave the patented form as it is).

Then 500mg of Fenugreek. Seems to have strong studies on Libido. Even though this dose is ok, I also would have liked a higher dose BUT considering how cheap Fenugreek is, no problem if you buy it separately to increase the dose. It also helps with Diabetes. The description made by the brand isn't so accurate from what I could read BUT I believe a higher dose can generate more hopes regarding Testosterone.

Then 300mg of Longjack (Eurycoma Longifolia) Root 10:1 Extract. It helps with Libido and sperm quality. The effects on Testosterone are not proven.

100mg of Boron Citrate to increase free testosterone levels, this is a common ingredient in test boosters.

Then we have Zinc and Magnesium. Zinc is a very important nutrient so getting it in a supplement is fundamental. We lose Zinc when we sweat (I sweat a lot) and you're here reading this, you exercise so you also sweat a lot. A deficiency of Zinc lowers our Testosterone levels so making sure we meet the amount needed daily is important. It can also act as an aromatase inhibitor (AI) and produce a reduction of estrogen. Outbreak is right when they say: "These two minerals are crucial to suppporting healthy testosterone levels, without adequate levels of these it's nearly impossible to increase them."

And finally but not the least important, 50mg of Androsta-3,5-diene-7, 17-dione (Arimistane). It's the first time I use Arimistane. It's an aromatase inhibitor so it reduces the amount of estrogen in the body. SupplementReviews has a good description of the ingredient here: https://supplementreviews.com/ingredients/arimstane From what I read, this is not an anabolic steroid so I'm not violating my own rule of not taking steroids! lol. This is a good dose.

TASTE/SWALLOWING/SIZE/TIMING

No problems with taste, there was no taste or aftertaste on the capsules.
      No problems swallowing the 6 capsules, size is small/medium.
      SIZE: 180 capsules (30 servings).
      TIMING: Outbreak Nutrition suggests to take 6 capsules at the same time everyday. Should be taken with a meal. I took 6 caps after breakfast. 3 or 4 days I forgot to take them the same hour.

EFFECTIVENESS

And finally I arrived to Effectiveness. Outbreak Rise tells us effects should be felt within 3-7 days. I didn't believe them but it was true lol.

In terms of Libido, I don't have problems with this so I would say it's normal. I noticed a slight increase during the first days but then it was gone. I have the perception that erections felt harder but that can just be me. So based on SR's Rating Guide, I would give this a 5 or 6 to be generous: "Seemed like it was working, but not much of a boost". Other users had better results than me though so maybe you can also get better results in this area. My ZMA with Muira Puama gave me more libido... so I'm dissapointed :(

In terms of Emotional stuff (mood, confidence, aggresiveness, etc), I felt more aggresive and confident while lifting and more confident and with positive mind outside the lifting environment. When I was going to do 2 reps of my 1RM, I was very confident I could do it. I was also able to control the aggresiveness easier so good job from the Ashwagandha. I'll give it an 8.5 here: "Solid results, I could tell it was working."

In terms of Strength, I had great results, especially the first 2 weeks but take into account that I was also taking an elite preworkout like Regicide Pre-Workout. https://supplementreviews.com/regicide-supplements/preworkout-2/review/commit-regicide-kill-admin-oops-meant-king-best-55147#toprev BUT during the week I didn't take Regicide Pre-Workout because it was finished and I was only taking Creatine and BCAA, my strength was more than what I expected. Not even the joint pain reduced the strength.

In terms of Muscle Gain, considering the time of the year (January), I ate like a pig. I was always hungry and eating lol. That made me have good results in terms of muscle gain because my protein intake increased a lot. I think Outbreak Rise increased my hunger because damn, I was shocked lol.

But I was very impressed with Ari! <3 She's beautiful <3 Who!? Ari! She betrays me with other guys but I love her <3 Love at first sight hahaha. Arimistane worked great! Remember it was my first time taking Arimistane. I was able to get the "leaner, drier, look resulting in a harder, more defined body" even though I'm bulking. I would have gotten even better results if I wasn't bulking but I'm very satisfied with my results with Arimistane <3. Daily Vascularity (the one that happens daily and not during the workout) was improved. Muscles were more visible and they looked harder.

So I think an 8 is a fair rating for Effectiveness. If Libido would have worked, it would have been a 9 easily...

VALUE

A1Supplements.com and Outbreak Nutrition's website have it for $34.99. Some weeks ago, they had it for $29.99. Oh well, it's still a good price. If it was $29.99, it would receive something close to a 9. The $34.99 deserves like an 8. If it increases to $40, then Value goes down to 7 and so on. According to their Store Locator, in USA, you can get Outbreak Nutrition products in: Supreme Sports Nutrition in California, DQ Supplements in Texas and online (I didn't see any Outbreak Nutrition here though, atleast online). You can also get it in UK, France, Russia, Australia, Hawaii, Malaysia, etc.

SIDE EFFECTS

Joint pain. I was expecting this though because low estrogen makes your joints hurt and other people that have used Arimistane have talked about this. The pain came the first 5 days, I thought it was going to last the entire month but it didn't, it went away the next week, but showed up a few days later and then went away almost completely. So it would be good if you take a joint support supplement during/after using Outbreak Rise. Luckily it didn't last so much because I had a shoulder and wrist injury...

CONCLUSION

So overall, I was satisfied with Effectiveness. Maybe I would have wanted a bit more effectiveness regarding testosterone levels and of course I wanted more regarding Libido but IMO, Arimistane saved the day! I was dissapointed in 1 or 2 areas but happy in the other areas. For a 30 serving product, especially test boosters, I think that's good. Without Arimistane, this product would go downhill though so DON'T REMOVE IT. I said something similar with Outbreak Pathogen and Bam! First thing they do is change the formula. Maybe the other ingredients need more time and dose to work completely (on me). I like the selection of ingredients. Maybe a 2 month use would be ideal for me or just buy some ingredients separately so I can increase their dose (Fenugreek, Ashwagandha). Best conclusion: Solid product!

SUGGESTIONS FOR THE COMPANY

1. DON'T REMOVE THE ARIMISTANE. (Why am I screaming?) Because you went and changed the formula of Pathogen weeks after my review, that's why! So before you do something dumb, then I had to warn you.
      2. Consider increasing Fenugreek and Ashwagandha doses. Not so important but if you can do it... you can use non patented forms to make it cheaper.
      3. Would be good to have the option to buy a bigger size of Outbreak Rise that can last 2 months (360 caps - 60 servings or maybe 50 servings if you wish).
      4. Considering Libido worked well for others, I won't make any suggestions of putting in other ingredients for this effect.

January 16, 2018

• Strength Gains
      • Not Much Of A Leaningrecomp Effect
      • Took Awhile To Get Going

Hey SR, here today to do a review for Outbreak Nutrition's natural test booster called Rise. Being 36 and have been lifting for a long time, I 'm a prime candidate for natty test boosters. Of course these aren't going to raise your test levels to PH levels and you're not going to see massive gains, but quality natty test boosters for me have helped me break strength plateaus, increase libido, and improve body composition. Let's see how Rise did below.

At first glance, this is a great profile (and I have attached the supplement facts). I've used a lot of Outbreak products, most with great success, and one thing they do a great job at is disclosure and doses. All of the ingredients in profile are pretty well known natty test boosters/AI that I have used in other products and have liked. Fenugreek, Longjack, Boron, are all natty test boosters that have been around for awhile and have solid doses in this. Arimistane is an AI for estrogen control and has a dose at 50 mg, which may be a little low as I have found 75 to be the sweet spot for me in the past with other products. One ingredient I really like here is KSM-66, which is very stress/cortisol control. Since my main goal is body recomp and I keep what little fat I have left in the lower abs/lovehandle area, cortisol control is a great thing to address. The biggest ingredient in this, and it was the least known to me, was Fadogia at 1200 mg. After reading a little about this, it also is a natty test booster that has shown to increase test in some studies and increase semen count as well. I've never used a product with this ingredient but the research was intriguing and the other ingredients I really have enjoyed in the past, so I was excited to give this a shot. Definitely one of the better profiles for a natty test booster.

No taste or mixability, 6 easy to swallow caps. Yes 6 caps is a lot, but there are good doses of ingredients and they didn't want horse pills so it's good with me. Dosing was 6 caps once a day with food, which is very easy to follow. I always took with dinner.

So I mentioned the goals and what I look for in a natty test booster above, so I'll break it down into categories. I will mention though, and this is the case sometimes with natty test boosters, it took awhile to feel the effects. I was pretty close to two weeks in before I felt the effects.

Libido: Big increase in desire. I have a good sex drive as is, but definitely the urge more frequently throughout the day and was ready to go at a moments notice.

Strength: I did see a jump in strength in several compound lifts that I've been sitting at for awhile. Increased the reps and then was able to increase the weight. Very nice.

Body recomp: Some would say all good, I'll say some good and some bad for me. My goal for a long time has been to lean out while keeping (hopefully gaining) my muscle. Sometimes a good natty test booster allows you to do these very hard things at once for a short while. I definitely felt this helped me gain muscle mass (explains the strength), but I didn't get the leaning effects from the arimistane. I definitely felt bulkier while on this, which is great and my muscles felt and looked bigger, but to someone who's cutting can be a little bit of a problem. It didn't help me recomp as much as just gain in size/strength. Definitely not complaining too much, but when I use a straight up AI the effects are different.

Overall, great results. However, being that it took awhile to start I felt I was really only getting going by the time the bottle was gone. Everyone is different especially when it comes to products like this, so it may hit you faster, I really wish I would have done an 8 week run though as I think the results would have been great.

$35 for 30 days is not bad at all, especially since you get a test booster/AI combo with good doses and several ingredients. I wouldn't hesitate to buy this again at this price.

Side Effects

A little short tempered, some light acne at the end, but that's a good sign for a test booster.

Conclusion

I thought this was a very nice product, but I would like to run longer and when I'm bulking more for size. If you're looking for a little boost this can do it.

January 7, 2018

• Fast Results
      • Increases Appetite
      • Leans You Out
      • Alpha Mindset
      • 6 Caps Can Be A Lot To Take At Once

Big thank you to Outbreak Nutrition for letting me run their Testosterone booster Rise. I have hit that point in my life where I am in my 30's finding ways to keep grinding and feeling the way I do when I was in my 20's. So far so good, but there are those days where everything hurts, recovery sucks, and strength is not there. So I am always in the hunt for a product that will help fill those voids and keep me young. Rise has that potential so I figured it would be worth the effort as I constantly find ways to push my performance so I can show the young guys whats up!

Here is the potent ingredient profile for Rise:

Zinc & Magnesium 200% & 50% RDI- These minerals are paramount in supporting healthy levels of testosterone in the body. Without them, you are flooding your body with ingredients that will not matter.

AgresTest (Fadogia agrestis) 10:1 Extract 1200mg - This highly potent extract has been shown to rapidly increase testosterone in the body through numerous clinical studies, with main improvements coming in the bedroom and stamina increase.

KSM-66 (Ashwaghandha Extract) 500mg - This ingredient increases endurance, libido and free testosterone levels as well as being a very strong adaptogen meaning you will stay focused and calm no matter how tough the day is.

Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) 500mg- Fenugreek has been consumed for hundreds of years for its virility inducing effects as well as its ability to raise testosterone.

Longjack (Eurycoma longifolia) 100:1 Extract 300mg- LongJack extract provides a fantastic aphrodisiac effect as well as potent anti-estrogenic qualities.

Boron Citrate 100mg (equivalent 5mg boron) - Boron supports healthy hormone levels and increase free testosterone without healthy levels in the body, testosterone utilization is greatly reduced.

Androsta-3,5-diene-7, 17-dione (Arimistane) 50mg - Arimistane is one of the strongest estrogen blockers available. When we boost the bodies testosterone levels, the body automatically attempts to increase estrogen as well, this will help fight that effect and keep you in a drier state with your increased testosterone, so no bloating!

Taste/Mixability/Dosing----

This product comes in capsules so taste is of no issue and the same can be said about mixability. Dosing is 1 time a day at 6 capsules a day. This is probably the biggest gripe I have overall. The pills are not overly huge, but 6 pills at once can be somewhat of a pain.

So outbreak Nutrition says that you will start to notice the effects between 3 to 7 days. This is a fairly strong claim and shows confidence in what they have put together. I would say on day 5 is when I started to notice a difference. It was subtle, but still there. I notice that I had a little extra umph in my workouts, and there was more confidence in my strength abilities as well as overall confidence in my demeanor. I had that mindset of I could walk into the room, analyze it, and I know that I am the Alpha. On top of that my libido took off. I got more of a pump in my workouts leading to overall maintained density in my muscles as well as other things maintained a certain level of hardness too if you catch the drift. I will say that these effects started at day 5, and carried through day 26 of the cycle. The last 4 days there was not a significant drop off in what I felt, but I could tell that there was something there and made it not feel as strong as what it did when it first kicked in. This could totally be a "me" thing and may not have anything to do with the actual product.

Another aspect that I clearly saw work was the Arminstane. I am a true living breathing Endomorph. As much as I hate it, I tend to carry more weight around my stomach, and I know my body over produces cortisol. While on this, my stomach bloat was significantly reduced, and I could tell the extra fluid weight was being reduced, and my stomach leaned out to where I showed ab definition the entire time. The scale even backed this claim up. While I made significant strength gains, added size to muscles, I also lost 4 pounds.

So you can find this product on A1 supplements for $35 and since it is a 30 day supply it will run you $1.16 a serving. For what I saw, this is a fantastic deal. Other "natural" boosters I have taken are usually 15-25 dollars more, and have had only a shadow of results that this created. This product will be unstoppable if someone were to do a BOGO on it.

Side Effects

The only real side effect that I notice was an increased appetite. They straight up tell you on the label how important it is to exercise while taking this. I had a back injury during this time, and there were a few days where I could not workout. In an effort to not have a drop off in my bloodstream, I continued to take this even though I could not workout. On those days, no amount of food could satisfy my appetite. So be aware, if you take this, and do not exercise there is a large potential for you to just gain weight and not see the results you were hoping for.

Conclusion

Overall impressions of this are fantastic. I was super impressed with this product and what it has to offer. I did not even need the brand hype of the apocalypse to get me excited about this. I know that is their identity, but for me it is all about how the product delivers rather than cool labels and ideas. This product is so great that they could sell it to me in a clear plastic tub with the words take me hand written on it and I would still be as impressed as I was. Given the results that I had, and the price that this sells for, I would definitely buy this again. I would be interested to see how this does on a 8 weeks on type cycle to see if the drop off that I saw was true, or just random. This product delivers in the gym, in the perspective of leaning out the body, and in the realm of making you are hard MF'r in the bedroom. Overall it is rock solid and does make you rise to the occasion, whether its the end of the world, or just being the new Alpha.

January 7, 2018

• 6 Caps Can Be A Lot To Take At Once

A special thanks to Outbreak Nutrition for their participation here on SR.com. Today, I discuss their testosterone support supplement Rise. As I said many times in my previous t-booster reviews, testosterone is king. It is the hormone that helps us Alpha warriors keep grinding 24/7, both in the gym and outside the gym. Of course, it's also the driving force that makes the ladies wanting to come back for more. Therefore, it would make sense that having optimal and increased levels of testosterone is beneficial for plenty of reasons. However, there are more things than one can count that effect t-levels either positively or negatively. When referring to the negative aspect, things like increasing age, stress, poor diet, and lack of training can all make the alpha gears rusty. In addition to healthy lifestyle modifications, natural t-support supplements like Rise may also provide an extra kick.

Rise contains a fully disclosed and dosage labeled profile consisting of 8 ingredients including the following:

Zinc Monomethionine at 30mg: An essential mineral needed for healthy testosterone production and level support

Magnesium Aspartate at 200mg. Another essential mineral for the production and maintenance of testosterone, which is also used in several of the body's biological functions.

Fadogia Agrestis at 1200mg: A nigerian shrub extract best known for its ability to help prevent testicular atrophy by inducing increased levels of test production through hormone process modulation

KSM-66 Ashwagandha Extract at 500mg: An effective adaptogenic that can help improve cognition and performance and also aids in testosterone production through the increase of LH and FSH hormone. Also has cortisol and prolactin inhibition properties.

Fenugreek at 500mg: Known to have libido enhancing properties and boosting testosterone levels. May also have postive effects on insulin release and regulation.

Longjack (Tongkat Ali) at 300mg: A plant native to Indonesia and Malaysia that is shown to increase testosterone and boost libido possibly through the inhibition of SHGB.

Boron Citrate at 100mg: A mineral that is shown to support free testosterone levels through the inhibition of SHGB.

Arimistane at 50mg: A well-known OTC aromatase inhibitor (estrogen production reducer) and cortisol blocker.

The directions call for 6 caps to be taken with a meal. Seems overwhelming to take all 6 caps at once, but I would presume one may have the option of doing a two 3-cap serving split if desired. However, I just simply took all 6 caps at once with a meal. On training days, I would take the caps with my last meal of the day to aid in recovery and replenish testosterone levels that may have lagged from prolonged intensive training. On non-training days, I would take the 6 caps with breakfast in the morning.

Rise hit its mark in several areas that I often look for in a traditional test booster so in order to describe my experience, I'm gonna use the categorical method for this one.

Libido (10/10): Yup a 10...this stuff truly does live up to the name "Rise". Mr. Johnson was eagerly showing up for work all day, everyday....and night. I was constantly in "hit that" mode and I was having plenty of those fun nights with bae and she was being reminded over and over again why they call me "WarMachine". One thing I will note is that sometimes in the gym, Mr. Johnson would occasionally and unexpectedly decide to reach out for a high five during my training sessions. This got a bit embarrassing, especially during cardio days.

Energy (7/10): By energy, I don't mean direct energy stimulation like what you would get form a pre workout. Rather, I mean natural energy levels in the morning. I was waking up less groggy and sore, thanks to better recovery and I had more natural stamina in the gym.

Mass/Strength: I don't like to equate gains directly to test boosters since it can seem exaggerated to accredit them directly to a natural test booster. Instead, I will say that the increased test levels helped me feel bigger and stronger with each consecutive training session on several lifts. I found that with the increased aggression and strength feel, I did manage to put up a little more weight on particular lifts such as barbell hack lift, dumbbell arnold presses, and goblet squats to name a few. I also had higher volume rep ranges on isolation and more targeted heavy compound movements as well.

Endurance (7/10): Surprisingly, I did see a notable improvement in endurance. This is not something I expect from a t-booster, unless I am referring to the "bedroom" class of stamina. I was able to progress between training intervals successfully with less rest and have more intense cardio sessions.

Mood/Aggression (8/10): Outside of the gym I had a more positive and focused mood while inside of the gym, I had more goal directed aggression during each lifting movement.

The cheapest I found Rise was 29.99 for a full month's serving. Being that this is the average retail price for most of today's test boosters on the market, if not a couple of dollars cheaper, I think this is a very good value especially considering the effectiveness of Rise.

Side Effects

An occasional acne flare, but nothing good hygiene and some charcoal body wash didn't clear up. Besides, acne occurrence is usually a sign that t-boosters are working.

Conclusion

If you want to "Rise" to the many occasions that call for full force "Alpha" mode, than Outbreak Nutrition's Rise is a testosterone supplement with plenty of potential. It can help boost libido, energy, endurance, mood, and aggression which can help lead to better gains in the gym. Plus, your girl is bound to love it too. As always, train hard and eat clean.

WARMACHINE OUT!!

GO PATS!!!

January 6, 2018

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Strong Effect On Libido
      • 6 Caps Can Be A Lot To Take At Once

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
      I'd like to thank Outbreak Nutrition for the opportunity to try, and to review this product. I have been workout out recreationally for years now. I have never really put much stick into my testosterone levels before, but as I am getting older, things are just not functioning as they once were. Things are tight, sore, creaky and more difficult to move. Therefore, I am starting to get somewhat interested in the testosterone booster market, knowing not to expect any incredible changes but still hoping to notice some slight benefits. That being said, this is one of the first boosters I have tried so I do not have much to compare it to. I only have may experiences with it. So here we go.

Magnesium (as Aspartate): 200mg
      -Magnesium is said to have many effects in the body. Those surrounding testosterone as pretty controversial. It is implicated in controlling cortisol levels, which is never a bad thing when trying to up your test levels.

Zinc (as Monomethionine): 30mg
      -Zinc is very important for enzyme function and cellular reactions.
      These are two of the three ingredients found in ZMA products, which have been promoted as testosterone boosters for years. I think it is pretty well established now that it will not boost your test levels. That is not to say that they are not useful. Most athletes have lower levels of zinc and magnesium simply due to excess sweating. Replenishing these levels is critical for cellular function and to keep testosterone levels in the normal range. Do not expect it to elevate your levels however.

AgresTest (Fadogia agrestis) 10:1 Extract: 1200mg
      -Outbreak says that this trademarked extract will quickly and significantly boost your testosterone levels, enhance your libido and increase your stamina in the bed room.

KSM 66 (Ashwagandha Extract): 500mg
      -It has great potential for protecting and enhancing cognitive function as well as general health and well-being. It is linked to a reduction in anxiety and depression. Because these things impair concentration, focus and memory, ashwagandha can have the ability to help balance and protect cognitive abilities.

Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum)(seed) 50%Saponins: 500mg
      -It has been consumed for hundreds of years for its virility inducing effects. It works by increasing libido through raising testosterone levels.

Longjack (Eurycoma longifolia)(root) 100:1 Extract :300mg
      -Longjack is known for its aphrodisiac effects which is very welcome in a supplement said to increase libido. It also helps control estrogen levels.

Boron Citrate: 100mg
      -Boron is essential to maintain healthy testosterone levels. It supports healthy hormone levels and increase to free testosterone. It is used to make certain that your testosterone levels are not below normal and can aid in bringing them back up to normal.

Androsta 3,5-diene-7,17-dione: 50mg
      -It is mainly known as Arimistane. It is a very potent estrogen blocker. Outbreak uses it here to control estrogen levels that may rise due to the increase in testosterone.

As you can see, Outbreak has added quite a bit of highly potent and proven ingredients in this formula. There are ingredients here that I wouldn't mind taking daily on their own, let alone in conjunction with the rest of these goodies.

Taste: N/A as they are caps
      Mixability: N/A same reason
      Dosing: Instructions are to take it at the same time everyday with a meal. That is what I did, with my first meal of the day. Each serving is 6 capsules. The caps are normal size and easy to get down with no after taste or burps. Each container contains 30 servings of 6 veggie (important for some) caps for a total of 30 days worth.

In terms of how Rise effected my testosterone levels, it is really difficult to say without having pre and post blood tests done. Therefore, I will review on the effects that I noticed while taking this product.
      Energy: The bottle says that you will feel results within 3-7 days of taking the product. I have to say that I did not notice any increase in energy within that time frame. I will say however that I did experience and energy increase somewhere around the half way mark (15 days -ish). It was nothing crazy, but still noticeable. I felt like I had more energy to get through long days, where I would normally need a caffeine boost. The fact that I was not looking for something to keep me going tells me that it was working. I'm thinking that mentally, it was probably due to the KSM 66.
      Strength/Stamina: I was in a energy surplus at the time of taking this, so my strength and stamina were already pretty high. I noticed a continued increase, but it is difficult to say forsake if Rise had any bearing on that, but I like to believe that it did.
      Libido: This is where things get interesting. I have used libido enhancers before, with mixed success and I can say for certain that Rise is in fact, as very good libido booster. I found my libido very high compared to usual, and it is usually high to begin with. While using Rise, I found myself always aware of my libido, always. No matter where or when, it was on. It definitely lived up to its claim on that end.

For helping with energy, possible strength and stamina and definitely libido, I would rate its effectiveness an 8/10.

At the time of writing this review, it can be had for $29.99 for 30 servings (30Days). When looking at other testosterone boosters, I'd say that it is ver well priced. When you consider Magnitropin at $51 and Testogen XR at $44, I'd say $29.99 is a steel. It would all depend on how badly you want and or need a test boost, or if you just want the fun of a libido boost. I really don't think that you can go wrong here. 8/10

Side Effects

Zero side effects for me.

--Conclusion----
      In conclusion I think that Outbreak Nutrition had a pretty good competitor in the natural testosterone booster department. It will not give you super human results (if using natural testosterone boosters, you should already know that), but will deliver noticeable effects in energy levels, possible strength levels and intense libido levels. At $29.99, if you are curious about it, it is quite reasonable. You really can't go wrong trying this one out.