Orgono Sports Recovery Supplement Reviews

By: Orgono

Orgono Sports Recovery Supplement is a Joint Support Product manufactured by Orgono. It is designed to improve and maintain the health of cartilage, tendons and joints in the body.

December 6, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Helps With Joints
  • Helps With Ligaments
  • Helps With Tendons

A few years ago I went to an ortho because I was having chronic, throbbing shoulder pain, making it hard to sleep at night and causing me to feel like my lifting hobby was going to be negatively inhibited permanently. The doc told me I had an impingement, AC joint degeneration, and the arthritis of a 60 year old man...at the age of 21. Mostly due to my own bad habits, not balancing my workouts and equally strengthening my different muscle groups. A couple cortisone shots and an NSAID prescription later and I was able to balance out my muscles and remove the impingement for the most part. I've still had the occasional flair up of shoulder pain and a somewhat chronic soreness which is better than what I had for sure. Long story short I figured that a product like this had a strong chance to remove some of the residual chronic pain and was excited to take the chance.

This product contains 6mg of siliclic acid, 1.5g of glycine, and a 1.8mg prop blend of horsetail and rosemary extract.

This product has a sweet sugar water taste that you take straight from the bottle. In order to build up collagen proactively, take 2 tbsp, for maintenance take 1 tbsp.

Silica is an essential element present in all the body, it plays a key function in the Regeneration and Mineralization Processes, Tissue Resistance, Thickness, Structure,Elasticity, Flexibility & Mobility. It is the key nutrient on the Joints & Bones, Muscles, Cartilages, Ligaments & Tendons.

I started off by taking 2 tbsp for two weeks and bumped it down to 1 tbsp as recommended to increase the length of the bottle. Within the first two weeks the residual pain was practically nonexistent. I continued the maintenance dosing until the bottle ran out and I can honestly say that it was the most joint pain-free I have been in years and it was probably overall most effective joint supplement I have taken.

There are 67 1tbsp doses in a bottle so at a maintenance dosage this bottle can last a little over two months. This product is a bit pricey at 42.55 per bottle but the bottle does last two months so its roughly 70 cents per day. Not a bad value for the benefits received.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I would strongly encourage taking the jump and buying this product if you have any sort of ongoing joint pain. For me it was the residual arthritis I have built up in my shoulders and this was the most pain-free I have been. Certainly worth the investment if it decreases pain and increases your overall quality of life and being able to partake in the activities you enjoy.

November 27, 2016

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Helps With Joints
    • Helps With Ligaments
    • Helps With Tendons

I wanted to give a huge thank you, to SR and Orgono, for allowing me to try the product. I always have some joint or tendon problems. I grew up playing soccer and lifting , so my hips really took a beating. Once I started lifting while I was in the military that also did not help with the wear and tear. So my joint pain may not be deadly 5/10 most days, but it is chronic.
      And let me tell you what Orgono was and was not able to do.

Fairly simple ingredient list for this one, each 15mg
      Silic Acid 6mg
      Glycine 1.5mg
      And a prop blend of 1.8mg of
      Horsetail extract
      Rosemary Leaf extract

From my understanding the real working ingredients here are Silic Acid and Glycin those two are supposed to help you with the joint and tendon problems and pains.
      The prop blend (For what reason those doses are not disclosed, I do not know) is here to help with any inflammation.

I only drank the product, straight from the little shot glass provided at 15ml , twice a day.
      Ok I will say this one time and that will be embarrassing enough.
      The product tastes a lot like the makeup powder girls use on their face. If you have ever had the pleasure of having a sloppy one-night stand your sophomore year, you would know what I am talking about.
      Regardless it's not disgusting by any means, just too chemically for my liking.
      I really should have considered adding it to other beverages to see how that would go.

Well, after the first week is when I felt some sort of alleviation of my symptoms. I usually have a nagging pain in my hips and down my hip flexors. If it gets too bad I settle for something with Cissuis. However after about a week of 15ml twice a day, I really felt relief. I noticed that after my soccer games or running, in general, my hips and legs do not feel the same pain as before. (normally after those workouts is when it would be at it's worst).
      I did not notice any sort of amazing recovery properties, I was still sore and had to recoup. But I certainly noticed the relief of pain.

About 2 weeks after I finished the product, I just got back from a soccer game, my pain levels are not as bad as what they used to be. Yet they are not as low as they were while I used the product.

$42.55 is the lowest price for the 67 serving bottle, that I was able to find. Considering you'd need 2 servings a day, that gives you about $1.28 per day. Not too steep for the relief of your pain, but some other joint products can do better as far as price.
      However since this is a niche product that people use for pain relief, I would say it is worth it.

Side Effects

Makes you remember all the awful times you ended up with make-up in your mouth.

Conclusion

If you have the problems with joints and tendons and they are chronic, I would encourage you to give this a try as it may be just the relief you need.
      • Unflavored : 7/10

November 18, 2016

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Helps With Joints
      • Helps With Ligaments
      • Helps With Tendons
      • Little Pricey

I have been lifting heavy, was in the middle of a YK11 SARM cycle and I was starting to get achy about the time this arrived. I love joint/ligament/tendon supplements so I decided to give this a go.

This starts out with silicic acid and glycine which have been shown to help in creation of collagen. Next you have a prop blend of horsetail extract which has been used in tons of different categories but mostly for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. The other part of the prop blend is rosemary leaf extract another product that has been used for multiple ailments but in this case its going for blood flow and joint pain

Taste was mildly sweet, if you took it by itself it tasted weird, not bad but a little off. I mixed this with my preworkout or a bottle of water during the day and I couldn't even tell it was in there when mixed. As for dosing it suggests 15mL up to 3 times a day, personally I used it twice a day throughout the run.

I have used my fair share of joint supplements and this was by far one of my favorites. I don't like pills so it being an easy to take liquid was a plus right off the bat. When doing tricep pushdowns I had some nagging pain in my elbow at the fully flexed position, I was using some pretty heavy weight for 12-15 reps so it was getting aggravated pretty bad. After about a week on this mixed with some icing and heating it felt great not so much as even a twinge of pain. This was really the only issue I have to judge this stuff based off of, but I can say that the last 2 weeks of YK11 I was adding weight almost daily and my joints and tendons were more than able to keep up.

Here was the only part that was a little disheartening. The cheapest I saw this was $43 on amazon, there are a few other joint supps that work around the $30 mark, but they are pills, this is almost worth the extra to me but I still would have a hard time dropping that kind of money on a joint supp per month. Also if you max out the usage at 3 times daily your looking at around 20 days worth kind of steep but it performs.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I go into any new joint supp as a skeptic, because I know there is a ton of junk in this particular category, but in my eyes at least Orgono has put out a winner, thanks for sending this out looking forward to the future from you guys.
      • Unflavored : 8/10