Strol-V Reviews

By: Oregon Labs

Growth Enhancers > Prohormones
Strol-V is a Prohormone manufactured by Oregon Labs. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

Overall
Overall
1.0
1.0
0.0
  November 8, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Gives Some Nice Vitamins
I bought a bottle of Strol-V to test it out. The website I got it from does not list the ingredients but only says that it is a legal version of Winstrol. So thinking it was a prohorhone, I put in an order. After receiving the expensive bottle or "Legal Steroids" I found these ingredients on the label which are just vitamins.

Directions: Take 2 capsules one hour before exercise. On non-workout days take in the morning before breakfast.
Amount per serving:500 mg
Contains: Pyridoxine, Niacinamide, L-arginine, Gaba, L-lysine Mono, L-omithine HCI, L-glutamine, L-glycine
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Rice Bran Powder, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.

I did not notice much of a difference in my workout and believe the any company which offers Strol-V product is not a reliable one.