Thermo Cuts has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Weight Loss > Thermogenics

Thermo Cuts Reviews

By: Optimum

Thermo Cuts is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by Optimum. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

Thermo Cuts has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Weight Loss > Thermogenics

Overall
Overall
1.0
1.0
  June 16, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Nothing
  • Nothing
Optimum Nutrition's Thermo-Cuts.

I started taking this product because I was curious about the thermogenic effect and I was looking for any edge to help burn fat.

Pills: In a way I found the "plastic" coating uncomfortable but they went down easy enough. Supposed to take 2 with breakfast and 2 with lunch.

Effectiveness: I personally did not notice anything, not even energy from the caffeine. Since ordering this product, I have been reading that fat loss pills are essentially a myth where the good ones will burn less than 80 calories a day.

Value: $28.99 from BodyBuilding.com and at 4 pills per day came out to $0.58 a day. Pretty inexpensive, if it works for you.

Overall: Honestly I probably won't ever try a fat loss pill again, regardless of type. If you are set on it, I would suggest starting with OxyElite Pro just because it is highly rated and reviewed.