Pre-Load Creatine Complex has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Creatine > Blends

Pre-Load Creatine Complex Reviews

By: Optimum

Creatine > Blends
Pre-Load Creatine Complex is a Creatine Blend manufactured by Optimum. It features multiple forms of creatines to take advantage of the various features of the different creatines. It can increase muscle power, translating to strength gains and increased muscle mass.

Pre-Load Creatine Complex has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Creatine > Blends

Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

February 25, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Value
  • Builds Muscle; Gains Weight
  • Improved Strength
  • Taste
  • Drink A Ton Of Water; Water Weight
Its been a while since my last review but here goes.

This was a great creatine product, even though its monohydrate. i got it from the vitamine shopp for 20 bucks, so it was a heck of a deal for 38 servings.

effectiveness-it says take before workouts, but i play football and our workouts has ALOT of running, so i took it after ..i ended up going from around 160 to 175 in about a month..my bench press is up also, i dont know the exact weight, but i did 225 16 times last week, which is way more than i used to, i cant necessarilly credit all of it to pre load, because of other variables.

value- like i said, i got it for 20 dollars, which is great compared to most products.

tast- the taste was actually good, i got grape..wayyy better that that acidic cell tech lol..but you have to mix it better, cause its mono

overall- this was an excellent product..i would honestly take this over any crreatine i have had and not just based on the value of it...my recovery time increased and i got heck of a lot stronger and more muscular..people are thinking im on steroids now lol..make sure you drink PLENTY of water because the first week i caught killa leg cramps, but i relly recommend this

May 17, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Value
  • Builds Muscle; Gains Weight
  • Drink A Ton Of Water; Water Weight
Hey guys, first review here, and well here's a little background info on me. I'm 19 and in college (just finished my first year) and when i got to college, i was 125 pounds.

I was tired of being a small guy, i played lacrosse in high school and i was good enough that weight didn't affect me but it was definitely disheartening to see everyone was bigger than me at college. So i took the initiative and bought this and started to work out

The Grades:

Taste 7/10: I got the fruit punch flavor, it was good but eventually i got sick of it. Although drinking the same flavor almost everyday will make you sick anyways. IMO Fruit Punch may be secondary to other choices you have.

Mixability 8/10: Stirring this with a spoon in a glass was pretty good. Still got some remnants of it in the bottom of the glass but i just refilled it with water and that seemed to work just fine.

Effectiveness 9/10: This is where it really came into play. In two weeks i gained 7 pounds, combined muscle and obviously some water weight. By the end of the cycle i was up 15 pounds. I was simply astonished. My arms which looked like twigs you could snap in half looked a lot fuller and definitely harder. I was getting a lot more compliments from friends and family, especially my grandma who was proud that i didn't look like a stick figure anymore

Value 9/10: I bought this from vitaminshoppe.com for about $20. Pretty cheap and effective for the price they give.

Overall 8.5/10: Without this i'm not sure where i would be. I lost some water weight (obviously) but virtually kept all my muscle. At this point in time i am 150 pounds. I'm still gaining weight slowly but surely but overall i'd recommend this product to anybody who wants to get bigger.

Thanks guys