Platinum Hydro Whey Reviews

• Tastes Awesome
  • Smooth Texture
  • Slightly Expensive
  • Only Sold In 1lb 1.75lb And 3.5lb
O.K boys here are my review on a great protein that I have been using for the past two months.
Intro- Hydro builder is the first whey that I have used that I noticed a better recovery. I would drink this product twice a day 1 1/2 scoop post and a 1/2 scoop mid-day for some on the go protein. Let's now get into the thick of things.

---

taste 9/10

------
The taste of the hydro builder was very good mixed in either milk or water. I found my personal mix was 6oz cold water and 6ozcold skim milk. this mixture increased thickness and also gave some extra calorie while i was on a bulk.hydro whey also has other flavors if the turbo chocolate is not for you.

-----

effectiveness 9/10

--------
Hands down this is where this product shines. I have used many proteins from MyoFusion(2nd favorite and still use as my a.m shake and now mid-day snack) and other lower grade whey.this product came through with its recovery. The recovery aspect was IMO amazing to say the least. I would work out at around 9:30 at night and drink my shake and go to be, if you have seen my log most of my workouts are pretty long and I push till i can't go anymore. when I wake up i still feel the muscle tears but I can function at a high capacity with any real body pains and by 8 i feel great. Hydro whey also had a great content of solid ingredients
Ingredient Amount % Daily Value**
Total Carbohydrate 2g 1
Sugars 1g
Protein 30g
Calcium 10
You can't beat that list bulk or cut.

-------------

overall 7/10

--------------------

The reason why I'm giving the product a lower score in this department is for the simple fact price to scoop ratio and the fact they do not make a 5lb jug. When a high end product comes around its great if you have the money to spring for it but other wise it can be very tough to obtain. At over $56 bucks for a 3.5 lb jug that only make 28 servings it is a very pricey product $2.10 per serving. The price to me was fair for the quality of product that hydro whey is and you will notice a significant difference in your recovery from the higher-grade protein.

I would use Hydro whey in the future as a staple supplement during all my bodybuilding phases. I would also recommend any to this product for its benefits in speedy recovery and great taste.

• venom434
    April 29, 2011

good review. i had this when it first came out, like you said it's good but pricey. i wonder how it will compare to HydroBuilder.

• kroberts9
    April 29, 2011

just picked up hydro builer for a change.one big thing i noticed is that the hydro builder scooper is bigger also you get 17oz more in the hydro builder for like $8 bucks more.so far so good.Thanks bro

• chichistrong
    April 29, 2011

good review bro, but this is something I would never buy, it is way to expensive for my taste.... the recovery aspect sounds very though.
    I used Gold Standard 10 lbs for like $79 i think. Better value and outstanding quality. +rep

• kris65
    April 29, 2011

great review bro, using pro complex right but have to try the hydro after im done this tub

• Lorenz0

Good review..

I too wouldn't buy this simply because of the price. I'm going to stick with iso 100. I get mine for $53 for 81 servings..

25g of protein (90%)

April 30, 2011

Great review bro.

• venom434
    April 30, 2011

got my hydrobuilder in the mail today! can't want to try it soon.