PerforMAXX has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Health & Wellbeing > Multi-Vitamins

PerforMAXX Reviews

By: Optimum

Health & Wellbeing > Multi-Vitamins
PerforMAXX is a Multi-Vitamin manufactured by Optimum. It is designed to help provide the body with a wide array of micro nutrients that are vital for optimal health. It could be described as an 'insurance policy' to ensure that you're getting all of your vitamins and minerals but it is still crucial to eat a balanced diet.

PerforMAXX has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Health & Wellbeing > Multi-Vitamins

Overall
Overall
3.0
3.0
  January 6, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
    Performaxx didn't really do anything for me. Sure, it's a multivitamin, but I didn't feel any noticeable difference in my health or training while using it. The little yellowish capsules dont really taste like anything and were super easy to down though.For the price, I'd recommend something else. Haven't tried ON opti-men yet, but I've heard better things about that, so I'll definitely have to try that out sometime.

• FlashSunday
      January 6, 2012

On this kind of product wouldn't you have to decide based on the ingredient profile rather than effects? How can you really feel a multivitamin?