Opti-Women Reviews

By: Optimum

Health & Wellbeing > Multi-Vitamins
Opti-Women is a Multi-Vitamin manufactured by Optimum. It is designed to help provide the body with a wide array of micro nutrients that are vital for optimal health. It could be described as an 'insurance policy' to ensure that you're getting all of your vitamins and minerals but it is still crucial to eat a balanced diet.

Only 6 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

September 10, 2012

• Needs Bcaa
Hi All! Decided to finally make an account with supplmentreviews. I am 27 years old an a pretty avid gym addict. I workout strictly for recreational purposes and to achieve my physique goals.

Ingredient Highlights:
60 capusules a bottle, 2 capsules a serving
23 vitamins and essential minerals, 100%dv for iron, zinc and other minerals, 150mg of calcium, 17 speciialty ingredients including soy isoflavones, chasteberry extract, dong quai and uva ursi
The rest of the profile is pretty loaded for a multi vitamin

Effectiveness 8/10
I wish there were some aminos or fish oils in here to really complete the package but the vitamins and minerals are good. I did feel a tiny bit more energy while on this product so I will give the effectiveness a 8/10. It is very hard to judge because its not like a preworkout that you can feel right off the bat.

Overall 8/10
Pretty good ingredient profile. I felt a slight increase in energy which helped me get through the day. I recommend this product but wish there was a little bcaa or fish oil of some sort

August 12, 2012

• Not Too Many Pills
  • Suitable For All Year Usage
This was a pretty good product. Taste was the only thing that bugged me at all.

The ingredients cover the complete spectrum that a multivitamin should. I usually buy centrum and I am pretty sure that this is much better based off the label.

Overall 8/10
Hard to say how it worked, maybe I felt slightly more energized but I think its a pretty good product overall, sufficient ingredient profile to give it an 8

March 25, 2011

• Not Too Many Pills
  • Suitable For All Year Usage
    I bought this multi for my girlfriend as she needed something to overall help her and not having a serving size of too many pills.

Opti-Women has a serving size of only 2 pills per day and is in Vcaps form. The main reasons that made me choose this product, were:

1. 600 IU (DV 150%) of vitamin D3. Many multies have D2, an inferior form.

2. Not too much of vitamin A.

3. 150% of folic acid, quite useful especially for women and difficult to get it from food.

4. 100% iron, chelated. Women SHOULD focus on iron, many of them are deficient.

Overall, Opti-Women is quite balanced. Not megadoses, not underdosed basic ingredients. Finally, I think that it would be interesting a softgel version, like NOW's Eve.

February 17, 2011

Cons:
    Not a bad multi-vitamin. I can get it at my local store pretty inexpensive and it gets me all the basic vitamins I need. I am looking for a capsule alternative, but this does the job for now and does OK. I like the energy Spike I get from it, but could really do without the nasty taste.

January 5, 2011

• Cheap
      I love this product! It's affordable, effective, and it was easy to take.

In August I went off of Birth Control and knew that pregnancy was definitely an option. I wanted to find a multivitamin that had all of the essential elements that a multi should have but also a prenatal vitamin. For example, this vitamin has 600 mcg of folic acid, an important ingredient during the first few weeks of pregnancy.

And the vitamin C definitely kept me healthy!!! It has 417% of your daily value.

So over all, yes yes yes. It's cheap, it works, it was nice! No need to pay like, $50.00 for a Centrum.

Anyhow, I did stop taking this product and I switched to New Chapter Perfect Prenatal. I could have continued taking Opti Women, but my bottle ran out and since we were trying anyway, I figured I'd just switch to a prenatal. Although I'm not yet pregnant, I'm hoping I will be this month or next! :)

But yes ladies, this was definitely a good product.

August 4, 2010

Cons:
        I am sensitive to multi vitamins for some reason and get sick when taking them(with or without food). I have tried several different kinds all in which failed. It was recommended to me on this site(thank you)to take opti-women by on and they are amazing! This is the first multi vitamin I can take easily without getting dizzy,etc. They are easy to swallow capsules and you can get 120 capsules for about $20. I highly recommend this multi vitamin.