Mega Fat Burners has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Weight Loss > Thermogenics

Mega Fat Burners Reviews

By: Optimum

Mega Fat Burners is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by Optimum. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

Mega Fat Burners has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Weight Loss > Thermogenics

Overall
Overall
3.0
  April 1, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Nasty Sides
Well, here is another review from me on another product within the ON range. This time, it's 'Mega Fat Burners' turn.

I've always been impressed with ON products, however, this fat burner didn't live up to my expectations. Maybe I was expecting big things from a product called 'Mega Fat Burners'? Who knows, either way, it didn't live up to my expectations.

I've had numerous fat burners, some more effective than others, however, with this particular fat burner I didn't actually notice any change, at all. It didn't seem to effect my weight in any way, and please bare in mind I've been training for 6 years - diet and routine did not prevent weight loss. I was on my yearly, specific, weight loss regime and didn't lose any more weight than usual, or any quicker.

There is not too much that can be said about this product. It may work for you, it didn't do much for me, but...then again, I didn't have any negative sides from it either; I guess that could be considered a plus!

You do have to take these throughout the day too, can be a bit of an inconvenience at times.