(Better than 80% in Stimulant Free)

Daily Fit is a Stimulant Free Weight Loss Product manufactured by Optimum. It can increase metabolic rate and fat loss without the use/inclusion of traditional stimulants.

Weight Loss > Stimulant Free

Overall
Overall
  July 15, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Affordable
  • Effective
  • Fat Loss
  • Easy Dosing
  • Confusing Ingredient Profile
  • Amount Of EGCG Could Be Higher

Easy and fairly cheap non stim fat burner that actually works. Noticed and measured some quality results. As always, don't expect too much from a fat burner. Diet and exercise are the best ways to lose some unwanted fat. A bit confusing this supplement, lingers between a real basic multi vitamin and a non stim fat burner.

35 years old financial auditor trying to balance life with three kids and a busy job. Trying to get in some quality time at the gym in the meantime. When I manage to squeeze in some gym time I can use all the supplement help that's out there.
I gained some unwanted fat/weight in the last year; kids and some injuries prevented me from enough exercise. A good moment to try out some fat burners. I don't like stimmed fat burners because I enjoy my daily cups of coffee and a stimmed pre workout. Optimum is a reputable brand that has some solid products out there. I noticed Daily Fit in the bounty program and decided to give it a try.

Daily Fit contains a fairly standard ingredient profile. The main fat burning are Acetyl L-Carnitine HCI, Green tea extract and Capsimax at resp 500, 200 and 50 mg's. In addition there are some added vitamins (Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid and Vitamin B12. This leads me to the main critique I have on this supplement; is it a basic multi vitamin or a non stim fat burner? Optimum Nutrition carries one of the best rated multi vitamins out there (opti-Men). It seems like taking a multi vitamin and this supp could be a bit overkill. On the other hand; for people not taking a multi vitamin the added vitamins could be a plus. So it's more of a question than critique.
When focussing on the main fat burning ingredients; Acetyl L-Carnitine HCI, Green tea extract and Capsimax and the amount of mg's; Green tea is dosed at 200 mg. The amount of EGCG is not mentioned. The average standard is 50%, so one should assume Daily fit carries 100mg EGCG. Effect are reported from 400mg and up. When taking the advised 2 doses a day this is 200mg, a fair amount below the effective dosage. The amount of Alcar is 500mg, two times a day makes 1,000 mg. Benefits are measured from 600mg and up, so 1g is a large dose And it is HCI which is an easily absorbed form. Capsimax is dosed at 65mg, 130 a day. Capsimax Capsicum Extract-is said to be a "concentrated highly-active, natural capsicum-delivers the same level of heat as a habanero pepper but without the burn". Increases heat and metabolism, especially combined with black pepper or caffeine. 130mg is a high dose compared to other supps containing Capsimax.
Daily fit also contains a small amount of Bioperine (black pepper extract). This usually helps with absorption but in this supplement also works good in conjunction with capsimax.

No taste, just two small pills. You have to take into consideration that a daily dose is two times two pills. 120 pills equals sixty servings equals one month's supply.

To be frank I did not expect too much of this supp. The ingredient profile looks pretty simple, I had some disappointing experience with other non stim fat burners and when taking a first look at the ingredient profile the amount of mg's looked pretty slim. After purchasing i discovered it takes two servings a day, so the dosage actually turns out to be pretty good.
I definitely felt like this product worked for me. I did not experience a thermo effect which I kind of expected from the capsimax. For the purpose of some decent measuring -and to be honest its just a nice gadget- I purchased a scale that measures fat percentages. During the month I ran this product my fat percentage dropped from 19,2% to 17,8% without really changing anything in my routine of diet and exercise. The months before I had some serious trouble to drop below the 19% mark. Although these types of (home) scales aren't the most accurate out there, a decrease was definitely measurable and consistent. My ab region looked a bit more toned and I dropped some weight. What more can you expect.

Compared to other non stim fat burners, daily fit is pretty affordable. Watch out for the immense price spread. A regular bottle of 120 pills costs 19 dollars at Allstarhealth and 30 dollars at Campus protein. A month's worth for 19 dollars is pretty cheap considering the results I experienced and

Side Effects

None at all

Conclusion

Daily fit uses some well known and proven effective ingredients in a non stim fat burner that, in contrary to other non stim fat burners actually proved it's worth. I noticed and actually measured results and for such a simple and non revolutionary supplement the results were unexpected and very welcome. I non stim weight loss product that is affordable and actually shows some results, pretty impressive.

Other Prices: