Creatine 2500 Caps Reviews

By: Optimum

(Better than 29% in Creatine > Blends)

Creatine 2500 Caps is a Creatine Blend manufactured by Optimum. It features multiple forms of creatines to take advantage of the various features of the different creatines. It can increase muscle power, translating to strength gains and increased muscle mass.

Creatine > Blends

Overall
Overall
(SR paid for product; Optimum did not participate)
  April 4, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:

A special thanks to Clippy and SR.com directly for providing ON Capsule Creatine 2500 to the TROOPs. This review will be short and direct to the point sine creatine monohydrate has been around for as long as sports supplements became an industry. I personally use creatine for recovery and energy support, which in turn can carry over to the production of new muscle size and strength gains. Pure creatine monohydrate is always my go to source of creatine since it is the prime form of creatine that has been used in the numerous studies to demonstrate creatine's benefits.

Each 2 capsule serving contains 2.5g of creatine monohydrate (creapure).

As I've described in previous reviews, creatine works by helping to generate ATP within muscle tissue. Being tha ATP is the body's primary energy molecule power source, more of it can result in greater muscular energy and power output.

Creatine has also been demonstrated to aid in muscle growth y having an inhibition effect on the hormone myostatin, which is responsible for growth restriction. Creatine can also increase DHT levels. This can be good for muscle gains and anabolic support, but not so much on the hairline if that concerns you.

As many will already know, creatine monohydrate can be used at a dosage range of as much as 5-20g.

Some will opt to utilize a loading phase for about one to two weeks, dosing creatine as high as 20g in order to saturate muscle tissue with creatine and allowing for a quicker, bolus fueled response. This would be a followed by a maintenance phase of 5-10g a day.

However, this loading phase is not mandatory and many will opt to simply does no more than 10g throughout a cycle.

With ON 2500 capsule creatine, I stuck to using only a maintenance dosage protocol of 10g a day. I took 5g (four caps) an hour before my workout and another 5g post workout.

On non-training days I took only 2.5g (two caps) in the morning. The lower dose was to help give the kidneys a break and keep water retention to a minimum.

I got a good increase in my natural energy with this product. I enjoyed the extra energy and endurance I got during my workouts both with the weights and intensive cardio.

I muscles felt fuller and had more power output potential, as I was banging out more reps on my sets and was able to lift heavier weight for longer intervals during HIT sessions.

I did manage to hit slightly heavier weight on a few lifts and higher volume ranges on a majority of lifts during my HVT sessions. However, nothing I would really consider PRs. Still, to see progression in any areas regardless how minor is always a satisfactory feeling since I always say that slow progress is proper progress.

I saw a subsequent increase in my recovery as I has a good decrease in my DOMS and fatigue both during and after training sessions each day.

Value is going to depends heavily on how much you use and the size of the bottle you get. ON Creatine 2500 caps come in 50, 100, and 150 serving bottles.

The 150 servings bottle seems like the best value as you can purchase it for as low as 18 dollars on amazon. The smaller bottles are cheaper (6-11 dollars) and one would most likely opt for the smaller bottles if either their preferred creatine dosage is low or they wish to only use the encapsulated form for loading to later switch to bulk powder for maintenance.

Bulk powder creatine is always the better value in terms of number of servings and concentration quantity, but for those preferring capsule form, the listed price values are very good for this product.

Side Effects

Some minimal water retention, but this is easily remedied by simply drinking plenty of water to flush out the creatinine out of your system faster.

Conclusion

While I do prefer powder form, I would recommend this to those preferring the capsule version of creatine. ON 2500 Creatine caps gives you all the goodness of creapure in a convenient capsule serving. Just be sure to maintain proper hydration levels, train intensely, and diet properly.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!

GO BRUINS!!!

• MarsheS
      April 6, 2018

Nice review, however, I didn't read anything negative and see a 7 on the 3 areas... Can you atleast say why it didn't reach an 8 or 9? Is it because of the dose?

• WarMachine
      April 6, 2018

The dose and the fact that the price is not up to par in value with pure bulk creatine

Other Prices: