BCAA 1000 Caps Reviews

By: Optimum

Amino Acids > BCAA/EAA
BCAA 1000 Caps is a BCAA/Intra-Workout manufactured by Optimum. BCAA is short for branched chain amino acids. They are the building blocks of protein and can increase protein synthesis, muscle recovery and endurance during workouts and have also been shown to reduce body fat.

Only 3 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

May 14, 2012

• Endurance
  • Noticed A Little Recovery
  • Servings
  • Not A Ton Of Bcaas
I bought Bcaa 1000 caps so I could take an amino acid before my workout. So, it would keep my body fueled throughout my workout. It's not a bad product at all. Some good things about BCAA 1000; the price, how many servings, and recovery. One thing I would like to change about this product is to add more BCAA's.

Ingredient profile: (every 2 capsules)
L-Leucine-500mg
L- Isoleucine -250mg
L-Valine -250mg

Taste/NA: They are pills so it had no taste. Also, no nasty after taste when I burped, after taking this.

Effectiveness: I took BCAA 1000 either 30-15 mins before my workout. I took them with my protein shake because I thought it would absorb better. When I took it 15 mins before my workout I felt it fueled my workout and body better. Also, I did not feel like my body was exhausted during my workout. This did not always get me through my workout. Most of the time it did but sometimes I just lacked the energy. When I took this 30 mins before my workout, I felt like it was not really used to it's full potential. I felt like my body was more tired and not fueled enough to finish my workout. Also when I took BCAA 1000 immediately after my workout I noticed a little less soreness. It was not big recovery but it was a noticeable. The first time I noticed less soreness was the day after my chest workout. My chest was noticeably less sore. What I would do is take this immediately after my workout and then 20 mins later I would take Amino X. I was taking Amino X before I started taking BCAA 1000. So when I started to take BCAA 1000 with Amino X, I noticed a little better recovery. I attribute this to BCAA 1000. Effectiveness-7

Value : I got 200 caps off allstarhealth.com for 12$ plus shipping. Pretty good value for the results it gave me. The serving size is 100 if you only take 2 caps a day. But, I took 2 before my workout and 2 after my workout so the serving size lasted me about 50 days. Value-9

January 24, 2011

• Endurance
    I ahve been using ON BCAAs for what seems like forever and will definitely continue for the unforeseen future.
    I take two upon waking with my protien shake, two pre workout about 10-15 minutes before, two post workout immediately following, and two before bed. Muscle soreness is not as much as an issue and they definitely help with my energy levels in the gym while also helping with recovery. Unlike other BCAAs that I have taken, they don't bother my stomach, which is one of the reasons they have stayed in my arsenal of supplements for so long.
    The results, while using ON BCAAs, have been excellent and I would recommend them to anyone serious about their training. All in all, an excelleny product!

May 15, 2010

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Aids In Recovery Time
      I was very happy with this product. It posed no negative side effects and definitely is a cheap and effective supplement in aiding your recovery time.

I like to take several caps before, during and after a workout. I also take several when I get up at night to go to the bathroom.

Optimum's quality is among the best in the supplement world. I experience no negative effects and will continue to use this in my muscle building arsenal as long as I bodybuild!!!