100% Natural Whey Reviews

Overall
Overall
  November 21, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • All Natural
  • Low Carbs
  • Added BCAA And Glutamine
  • Good Taste.
  • Mixability

24 Grams of Protein with no artificial sweeteners and flavors.

Meeting daily protein goal is very important for burning fat and whey protein is the best choice (unless you are lactose intolerant). Many whey protein powders are loaded with undesirable carbs and fat, making it difficult to restrict macro-nutrients consumption, so after finishing one jar of ordinary Whey Isolate, I decided to cut more calories and drink shake with less carbs and fats, so I chose all-time bestseller brand.

Total Fat 1 g
Lecithin
Xanthan Gum
Rebaudioside A
Lactase

Let's compare these to all time bestseller Optimum Whey Protein: In Natural Powder calories are higher only by 10, sugars and carbs are also higher by 2-2 grams, fat 0.5 grams lower, Cholesterol and Sodium both lower by 20 and 70 grams respectively. None of the products specified portions of other ingredients.

I always use 1 scoop of whey powders immediately after workout. Only problem with this product is it's Mixability, even after using hand mixer, little portion of sediments appear at the bottom. I tried only chocolate powder and loved it very much, taste also seemed to be less sweet.

When I drink this shake post morning workout, I rehydrate immediately, my appetite is suppressed, don't crave for anything and feel recovered after 2-3 hours, no muscle soreness. After nearly one month of consumption, my muscles started to grow again and felt ready to lift heavier weights. All signs confirm it's quality.

Currently cheapest shop to buy this powder is jet.com, where 68 servings cost $47.83 ($0.70 Per Serving). I personally purchased Natural Whey from Bodyubilding.com and paid $29.99 for 27 servings ($1.11 Per Serving). $57.99 for 68 Servings ($0.85 Per Serving) is most common price on many websites, but there lots of deals available like $51.99 on www.allstarhealth.com ($0.76 Per Serving) and you can use them with free shipping if you wish.

Side Effects

Felt a little bloating while consuming. Being lactose sensitive, I always drink digestive enzymes with whey shakes to prevent myself from terrible stomach problems. I consumed only 27 servings and everything seems to be ok, but for future references I won't suggest making yourself bloating for longer periods, sooner or later it would result in terrible diarrhea.

Conclusion

It's label does say to be Perfect For Low Fat/Low Carb Diets, but from ingredients profile it's very easy to see Natural Whey Powder contains slightly more carbohydrates and slightly lower fat, Calories are also higher only by 10... I definitely can't recommend this powder as must-try while cutting or better alternative to traditional whey powders, but I don't regret this try and from my experience I would suggest sticking to purest form of whey protein isolates and preserve wallet from paying additional dollars. I haven't compared ingredients so well during purchase, but make sure you do before making final decision.
  • Chocolate: 10/10

• dmf8625
    November 21, 2018

You mention added BCAA and glutamine in the "Pros" section but there is nothing in the ingredient profile stating that. Are these aminos added or naturally occurring?