Alpha Brain Reviews

By: Onnit

Overall
Overall
1.0
  May 30, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
    As a 50 year executive with an MBA I have done a great deal of research on "nootropic" medications, their efficacy and how they actually work, trying to make a lucid benefit/risk assesment for their usage.

During my research I read several articles on "Alpha Brain" and how incredibly powerful they were and how much difference they were making with some users. As the ingredients were more supplemental in nature, and not pharmaceutical in nature, I opted to try them vs. an actual nootropic.

I am sad to say that after taking 1 bottle I have seen zero effect. No differences in my cognitive ability, ability to focus or any enhanced REM sleep. Their website states "Razor Focus", "Mental Drive" & "Lucid Dreams" of which I have experienced none of. While I cannnot state with any fact the supplement doesn't work, there are several posts around from satisfied customers, I can categorically state I have experienced zero benefit from this product, and thus cannot endorse it. Not only have I received no benefit, but as other reviewers have stated, it is quite pricey, overly so in my opinion.

In a nutshell, I recommend you not spend your money on this product. However, if you do, please purchase from the Onnit website so you are certain you get a full refund if you don't experience promised results.