(Better than 86% in Natural Testosterone Boosters)

T-Force is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Omega Sports. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

October 5, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Prevented My Nuts From Aching And Shrinking On Cycle!
  • Keeps Libido

Alright SR here is another review from me, for a product that I have used multiple times and it has saved my boys every time I couldn't count it. Simple explanation, I used the product during all PH and SARMs cycles, when you synthetically increase Testosterone in your body, your testes shrink since they don't want to produce more Test than needed! T-Force counters that by keeping your boys going, so you don't suffer the aches and atrophy and have to wait till after the cycle for our boys to get back to normal.

Ok, only one ingredient here and it's Fadogia Agrestis at 375mg per pill. It's a herb and its frequently found in many Testboosters. The Fadogia in T-Force is clinically tested to ensure purity so you're actually getting what is written on the bottle and not 1/37th of the dose.

Alright no taste since it's in pill form, anywhere from 3 to 6 pills (at least that's as many as I took), depending on how your boys are feeling. I split the doses up, 2 or 3 in the morning and 2 or 3 at night.

The first time I got this was halfway through my first Ph epistane cycle. My boys were shrinking and hurting and T-Force brought em back to original state. Since then, I have ran T-Force with every single PH or SARM cycle (SARMS mess w my testicles and shut me down too). My boys never hurt or go small when I'm on T-Force and I remember how bad it can get. I will also acredit a sustained lebido to this product, since withouth it my balls would climb up and hurt I doubt lebido would be around.

I recently purchased T-Force from Best Price Nutrition for $22.99 and in the past I do not recall paying more than $25.00. Considering the bottle is 120 pills and you get 30 days of the product at 4 pills a day, the cheapest you can get it for is about 76 cents a day, which I think is great for keeping your testicular gainz. Even at 6 pills a day and $1.14 a day, I feel like T-Force is worth it.

Side Effects

The only side effect I ever felt was the burps after having the pills, the burps tasted like grass (very organic) but that's about it.

Conclusion

This is a STAPLE for every PH run! If you're dumb enough to do PHs (like myself) that harm your health and bring mediocre gainz, don't be super dumb and totally mess up your Testosterone producing organs!

June 9, 2014

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Prevented My Nuts From Aching And Shrinking On Cycle!
    • Increase Test
    • Crazy Libido
    • Oily Skin
    • Pimples
    What's up SR,

Here is my review of Omega Sport's T-Force, this is a long awaited review; I started this on the last week of my MASS-HGH cycle I ran a while back.

This is one of those products that when researching, you will find old reviews and research which states that the product has ill-sides effects from lowering the natural production of Test to causing Lipid Peroxidation (this process is when free radicals steal electrons form the cell membranes). I believe if run any product for a longer period of time, you will increase the chances of some kind of side effect.

In my opinion, this is one of those products that you should have on hand when cycling off any PH or any other product which may cause the "Boys" to shrink like Mass-HGH and Ostra-RX, just to name a few.

What is Fadogia Agrestis: Is an herb indigenous to Africa that has been used for hundreds of years as a male aphrodisiac and increase test levels. This product works a little different from other test boosters; it has the ability to increase the productiveness of the testis through increased testicular cholesterol, the building block and direct precursor of testosterone.

Okay, let us get into how this affected me:

Profile – 9

You get 375mg of Fadogia Agrestis; the product's claim is as follow:
    "¢ An increased sense of well-being
    "¢ Increased libido
    "¢ Increased muscle mass
    "¢ Decreased body fat

Dosing – 8

Based on the dosing protocol, you are to take one 4 to 5 times spaced throughout the day; it is not recommend you exceed 6 pills in a 24 hour window. I was not sure what the life span of this product in the body, so I decided to take 3 in the morning and 2 in the late afternoon. On workout days, I would take 3 30mins before hitting the gym; this protocol worked for me.

Effectiveness – 9

I have to say, this product worked too well! During the last week of my Mass-HGH cycle, which was 4 weeks, I noticed that the "Boys" we kind of playing hide and go seek, which is not too sexy when the Wife notices. Therefore, I decided to pick up a bottle of this and started my protocol I mentioned above, by the 4th day, I noticed the "boys" were starting to stretch their legs. After a week, wow, which is when this product kicked in for me, keep in mind, I am 44 years young!

I want to make a disclaimer at this point, for any female members who are reading this review and are interested in getting this for their Hubby or Boy friend; the following might offend:

One of the main things I noticed, ejaculations was massive, I mean I could fill up a bag, the volume was apparent! In addition, crazy random hard-ons, this was not too fun at the office, especially standing up to give a presentation, there were 2 of us standing! LOL. Libido was off the chain, I sometimes felt like a caveman, always seeking for the next kill; thank God, I am married!

As far as boosting my test levels, I did not see any major jump; however, I know I had elevated test levels due to some of the sides I was experiencing, which mention below. As far as body fat decreased, I thinned out pretty good with Mass-HGH, so it was hard to gauge.

Sides – 4 (rating 1 being great and 10 being the worst)

Along with the increase in test levels, aggression, and 24hours of being a horn-dog, the only side I experienced was oily skin and pimples along my shoulders

Value – 7.5

This product is priced okay; some might say it is pricey considering the bottle contains one ingredient, which is fine with me, since you know what you are getting. This priced between $24.99 to $32.99, if you take full 6 pills a day, you will only get 20 days, I was taking 5 a day, which was the sweet spot for me, I got 24 days. I picked mine up at Lockout for $25.99, and 10%, they were having one of their holiday sales.

Overall – 8

As I mentioned before, T-Force is necessary have to keep your gains and your boys running at full speed. I would recommend this to anyone about to start a PH cycle, those over 40 years old, those who may have done a PH without any support and are praying for their nuts to come back, and for anyone who needs that libido boost; this is what Fadogia Agrestis was intended to be used, but with added test boosting effects.

January 24, 2013

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Prevented My Nuts From Aching And Shrinking On Cycle!
      After seeing some good user feedback on T-FORCE around the web, I grabbed a few bottles for 25 bucks a piece. Since then, over the past year or so, I've used T-force on 3 separate & unique occasions. And I was never let down. But unfortunately, I've never taken this product solo.

1st EXPERIENCE

~ 5 wk. mecha & stano ON-CYCLE:
      MECHABOL @3/3/3/3/3 (capsules ED)
      L.G.I. STANO-200 @3/3/3/3/3
      T-FORCE @3/3/3/3/3

~ 4 wk. PCT:
      TOREM @120-90/60/60/30
      D-POL @4/3/3/2
      T-FORCE @5/4/3/3

** On-cycle, I noticed very little to no testicular atrophy and normal libido until I got into my fourth and fifth weeks.

** Throughout and after my PCT, i actually kept about 14 lbs. out of the 16 lbs. i gained. And by the 2nd week, my boys were back in full swing.

2nd EXPERIENCE

~ 6 wk. Natty T-Booster Cycle:
      TFORCE @ 6/6/6/6/5/4
      BPS ENDOSURGE @ 8/8/8/6/6/4
      D-POL @ 4/4/3/3/3/2

** I enjoyed those 6 weeks. Up until this point, I had been doing some cutting with ECA but I felt like I was losing a bit more muscle in the process than i had intended, so I started this stack ASAP.

** I quickly got all my muscle back, then proceeded to slowly but steadily make some lean & quality size & strength gains. Testes were pretty full and hefty; to the point where the girlfriend could tell (without me pointing anything out), and i had some fun with a fairly heightened sexdrive & libido!

3rd EXPERIENCE

~ 5 WK. PCT (after my 6 wk. Trenazone & stano cycle)
      CLOMID @100/50/50/25/25
      D-POL @4/4/3/3/2
      BPS ENDOSURGE @8/8/6/6/4
      T-FORCE @8/8/6/4/2

** I was curious to try another PH cycle without T-force and see if there was really much of a difference, and I gotta say I could easily tell it. My testes must've halved in size by my 4th week so i had my brother mail me my T-force just in time for my PCT.

** I felt pretty shut down by the Trenazone (amazing cycle though!!!) so I dosed everything in PCT pretty high, but i DEFINITELY felt like, after i entered my 2nd week of PCT, i was feeling okay and it was a solid recovery from there. My testes actually got the biggest I've ever seen them! aannnd by the end of the 2nd week, i had my first ever wet dream hahahahaha.

OVERALL

I had positive experiences all 3 times, and from what i was able to tell, TFORCE was good for each purpose I used it for; atrophy prevention, natty-booster stack, PCT recovery. AND it's affordable.

** No regrets here!

October 30, 2012

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Prevented My Nuts From Aching And Shrinking On Cycle!
        Alright gents, this supplement is for the boys to keep them from hurting during your PH/DS/Sarm cycles. Great poo for sure. It seems that this is wanting to be used a lot in post cycles rather than during cycle, but I would highly recommend this being used during and not post. I will get into that shortly though.

So I'm not exactly sure if Omega T-force was specifically designed for the purpose of atrophy or being suppressed on cycle, but it certainly helped. I was running a 8 week cycle of Osta Rx and started to experiencing ball ache in week 2. No major signs of atrophy though, but the ache it self was annoying as foo. I wasn't expecting that so early in the cycle. It wasn't to the point where I wasn't able to workout or anything, but was extremely annoying.

I ordered some of this and upon my first couple of doses my ache was gone. And was practically non existent until week 6 which is when I added in all other supporting PCT supps. So it delivered for me, for temporary relief in keeping the boys from hurting which is really the major benefit. Ache on cycle is similar to DAA ache but worse. It just feels like someone has kicked you in the nuts and it lingers lol. It sucks. But this definitely helped.

It also helped with overall libido. This with the horny goat weed in OSTA and I had boners all day. Just straight sky high libido it was awesome. Anything with a nice butt and rack I would get a hard on. So many hot moms in northern VA, it was fantastic.

Value wise I paid like 25 bucks or so. Nothing super crazy and for what it does the price is well worth it. Anything that can help to keep my nuts from hurting on cycle is well worth the price.

How I would use this is specifically during a cycle. I think if you start with this at the beginning of a PH/DS/Sarm cycle you likely would not experience any ache or shrinkage. I wished I would have started my cycle with taking this. So I would pick up a bottle to two bottles and run it through the duration of my cycle. I think thats going to be your best bet. This could also be used during a natty cycle with DAA to help combat DAA's notorious ball ache too. But probably wouldn't be as necessary.

I know this isn't traditional format of most of my reviews but I just wanted to try something different. Overall this receives a solid 9 and worked really well for what I needed it for. If you don't want to go down the route of HCG I would highly recommend picking some of this up for your on cycle needs to help combat ache and shrinkage on cycle. Have a good one guys.

December 30, 2011

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Prevented My Nuts From Aching And Shrinking On Cycle!
          I try to learn not only from my experiences but from other seasoned veterans. A member advised me about this product and how it helps prevent/slow down testicular atrophy while on cycle. So I decided why not try it.

The main active ingredient in this product is Fadogia Aggrestis. Its only in a few other suppliments that I could see while researching.

I've taken this on both of my 2 cycles - Halotest(solo) and more recently Epi/Mlmg. Although I haven't taken anything in the past to help prevent Testicular atrophy, I only experienced achyness of the boys on the last week of both cycles (6th week). So I compare those results to what I have read as far as other members cycles (that atrophy can kick in as early as the 3rd week), it tells me this stuff really works!! I would suggest you guys try it, why have weeks of achy boys when you can save yourselves a few weeks of anoyance. I can't remember if I got these at Nutra or what, but it was like 3 bottles for $30 which is a stellar deal I think.

Sides/Taste:
          This product had no taste since its in pill form and I experienced no side effects.

June 17, 2011

Pros:
           Cons:
          • Prevented My Nuts From Aching And Shrinking On Cycle!
            This product, is absolutely amazing. I used it for one purpose: to prevent testicular atrophy while on Epi/Trenazone cycle.

This product contains Fadogia Aggrestis, which is also the primary component in Need2BuildMuscle's HCGenerate, which alot of people swear by it from what I have read.

If you are interested, you can do the research about how exactly this works, but I am here to tell you that it certainly does work.

My first couple of ph/ds cycles I would get testicular atrophy (shrinking) and aching at week 4. This happened all 4 cycles I have done that I didn't use this product. It gets pretty frustrating and eventually I end my cycles at the point I can't tolerate it past week 4..usualy during week 5 at some point. I got checked out by a Dr. the first time this happened, I told him everything I was doing, and he said I was fine. Bloodwork showed my test was below 100 which is obviously the result of being on cycle.

So I started researching ways to prevent this, including the use of HCG, which I wouldn't do due to legality issues and my chosen profession. I needed something legal and effective. I found HCGenerate had great reviews, and I started breaking down the ingredients in it. Everything you normally see in a natty test booster, kind of like Animal Stak actually, except the Fadogia. I read up on Fadogia and found other products that contained it, and which ones had positive reviews.
            I chose T-Force, and it works brothers.
            I picked it up from lockoutforums for $20....(its 2 for $30 at nutra). Dang good deal...I have had no pain, no aches, no shrinkage.

It also has another interesting effect, in that it makes you a "better actor than Peter North" when you and the lady are hanging out. (or if your by yourself too, I guess...) Sorry don't know how else to put that in a more PC way. If you don't get it, go find out what Peter North was famous for.