OSTAR1NE has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Growth Enhancers > Prohormones

OSTAR1NE Reviews

By: Olympus Labs

Growth Enhancers > Prohormones
OSTAR1NE is a Prohormone manufactured by Olympus Labs. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

OSTAR1NE has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Growth Enhancers > Prohormones

• Improved Vascularity
  • Good Price
  • Flexible Dosing
  • A Lot Of Pills

I had a few sarms cycles under my belt before I went and picked up my bottle of Ostar1ne from olympus labs, and after loving the results from all previous cycles and all the great things i'd heard about Olympus Labs I knew this would be a great run. Ran it above suggested dose and did 45 days at 40 mg

Cycle Info:
5 days a week, cardio 3 times a week.
Kept a clean diet all throughout eating around 2500-3000 calories a day.
40 mg daily Ostar1ne/fish oil/CLA/Sesamin/Creatine/PreWorkout/Multis

5mg osta per capsule

It was a pretty normal sized capsule. My favorite part about the way olympus labs sales these is that each pill is only 5mg, so it allows for flexible dosing. Only bad part about that is if you plan on running a higher dosage it can be a pain throwing back all these pills, but I prefer it that way so i can run it at my decided dosage.

I loved the way i felt while i was on my cycle of this. I just felt good. Each day in the gym i felt lean, strong, and it motivated me to push harder. Abs felt tighter, muscles felt harder and strength was good the whole cycle. Seeing the results pushed me through my cardio sessions, and i had strength increases on this which was a major plus. I really just expected to drop a few pounds and hope this would help me preserve muscle, but it added 10 lbs to my bench sets, and about 5 to squat/deadlift, all while dropping 9lbs over my 45 day cycle. Needless to say i was stoked! Definitely great for recomp effects!

I picked up an 1800mg bottle for $45 from strongsupplementshop. I had ran an 1800mg bottle of osta before and it ran me $80, so it's a good value for the amount you get as well as the ability to dose it how you wish.

Side Effects

I had a concern about some hair falling out, but i have a thick head of hair and when it gets long it tends to do that anyway, so i'd say that was more paranoia than anything. And it wasn't a concerning amount, so no sides for me.

Conclusion

If you're interested in sarms and looking for a great place to start you cant go wrong with ostarine! Olympus labs has a good rep for their sarms and this product didnt disappoint. Whether cutting or bulking you can get great results from this and you'll love the lean look you get and feel form this.

October 11, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fat Loss
  • Improved Vascularity
    ----Introduction---
    Hi men. So this is my first review in a couple years. I was hoping to do a solid log of this, but due to limited computer access and even less free time it fell apart after that first week or so.

Stack:
    Yohimbine HCl while fasted

PCT
    Test Powder
    Finaflex PCT Revolution black

Various PWO's, multi, fish oil, creapure

I've run OstaRX before by IML and liked it, I think. I was definitely less knowledgeable about my body, and just less good at exercising and eating. For this run, I was doing Intermittent Fasting (still am) and training as follows:

Day 1: Chest/Arms
    Day 2: Legs (sometimes)
    Day 3: Back/Shoulders
    Day 4: Rest
    Repeat

I also threw some cardio in at least 3 times per week with either an hour or two of basketball or a 25 minute run. Spinning found its way in their a couple times as well.

Simple. 5mg of Ostarine per capsule.

I took 20mg/day, 4 caps once per day with a meal around anywhere from 4pm to 8pm. Doesn't get much simpler.

Pretty early on I noticed a slight increase in vascularity, but nothing too major. I really wish I could have kept up my log better at this point as I think that's where it comes in most handy, remembering where you've been and where you're going. That said, one thing I noticed again during this cycle that I noticed in my previous one as well was the feeling of some sort of solidity, maybe better mind-muscle connection, better joint tissue health (allegedly another benefit of ostarine).

Strength: 6.5/10
    I never got anywhere near my 1RM's on any lifts, and really never went below a weight I couldn't manage for at least 4 reps, generally staying in the 6-15 range, so I wasn't expecting much improvement in terms of actual weight moved. In terms of noticeable strength gains, I noticed the biggest improvement in my pullups, being able to do 8-10 straight at the start, and being able to do 15-20 by the end. I wasn't too impressed with my change in strength, but that wasn't really my goal, so I'm fine with how it went.

Definition/weight loss/leaning out: 9/10
    I loved what I got from this!
    Week 1: 188lbs
    Week 8: 180lbs
    After about 4-5 weeks, I finally got the veins in my biceps that branch off to the sides that I've always wanted! I noticed an awesome increase in the definition of my upper arms and shoulders too, with veins starting to spider out from my chest, and getting that dry pumped up look in my shoulders was something I'd never had before.
    My diet on this was pretty inconsistent, besides sticking to IF. Especially during the last few weeks when I thought I was eating particularly poo, I went from 186 to 180. I realize I was taking alphamine in the same time, but this was a lot more noticeable than alphamine alone, which I've taken many times and love.

Size/Mass: 8.5/10
    This was my secondary goal of this run, to gain and keep any possible size while trying to cut as much as possible. I noticed the biggest difference in my arms and shoulders, with shirt sleeves fitting tighter around my arms and looser everywhere else.

9.0/10
    Really excellent value. I bought two bottles of this (each a 2 month supply at 20mg/day) for $30 each.

Side Effects

I really had no noticeable sides whatsoever. EXCEPT COMPLIMENTS AND CAT CALLS. I live in the gayborhood in Philadelphia.

Conclusion

I loved my run of Ostar1ne. I've always been interested in trying something from Olympus labs as I feel like the profiles on their products seem to be pretty excellent, so when I saw I could get this non-PH from them for such a reasonable price, it was a no-brainer. I can't wait for my second run where I have my diet even more on point. Highly recommended to anyone over 21 looking to take the next step in their fitness goals. It actually got me to look in the mirror and feel like I was in at least decent shape, which I've never felt about myself before from low confidence and self esteem. yeah.

Feel free to ask any questions since I couldn't spend quite as much time on this as I wanted.

LATER.