(Better than 46% in Natural Anabolics)

K1ngs slayer is a Natural Anabolic product manufactured by Olympus Labs. It is designed to naturally help keep you in an anabolic state.

Growth Enhancers > Natural Anabolics

Overall
Overall
  July 11, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Hunger
  • Gains Mass
  • Prevents Fat
  • Amazing Pumps

This will make you extremely hungry and give you a great pump in the gym.

I decided to buy this product because I was having trouble getting enough food in me after a diet I was doing earlier in the year. I was a little underweight and needed to gain some more mass. I thought buying this product would help after my experience with other Olympus labs products I tried before.

Korean Mistle Toe Extract (whole plant) 2 g **
    Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone 750 mg **
    Gentiana lutea (root) 600 mg **
    Rikkunshito (whole plant) (20% atractylodin) 300 mg

Korean Mistletoe Extract: Korean Mistletoe is a semi-parasitic plant that grows on various trees and that has been used for centuries to treat several human ailments. It is believed to have anti-tumor, immunostimulatory, anti-diabetic, and anti-obesity properties. There are several extracts of Mistletoe and the chemical composition of them depends on the species of the host tree, harvest time and extract preparation. Recent research has focused on Korean mistletoe extract (KME) for use as a treatment for the prevention and reversal of muscle wasting conditions. The research on KME is nothing short of exceptional and quite beneficial for athletes. It has been shown to increase endurance exercise by potentiating mitochondrial function and increase muscle hypertrophy while preventing muscle atrophy. It induced those results by stimulating myogenesis,phosphorylation of Akt signaling pathway(THE anabolic machinery) PGC-1 and GLUT4 expression (linked to insulin secretion and sensitivity, perfect partner for higher IGF-1 expression stimulated by Hesperidin and Rikkunshito) and inhibited atrogin-1. Although KME is derived from a semi-parasitic plant, clinical studies in humans have found no negatives side effects. In fact, studies have shown it has been well tolerated and there have been no indications of liver or kidney toxicity.

Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone: A sugar molecule naturally found in citrus fruits, this compound has been shown to have the ability to influence muscle tissue formation. It promotes accelerated muscle recovery allowing you to lift harder, longer, and more often.

Gentian Root Extract 10:1: an herbal bitter that helps to stimulate ghrelin secretion helping to increase your appetite. Additionally, increased ghrelin translates to increased growth hormone.

Rikkunshito: A Japanese herb that has been shown in research to regulate the secretion, receptor sensitization, and degradation of Ghrelin (hunger hormone). Research studies have shown this ingredient to be effective at treating patients who suffer from Cachexia, a condition that causes the loss of appetite and lean body mass implying that it helps to increase appetite and lean body mass. The increased appetite is a result of increased Ghrelin. Increased Ghrelin also stimulates the release of growth hormone which breaks down fat and increases muscle mass.

I have never had any experience with any of these ingredients so I didn't know what to expect or the dosage they should be at but they seem good to me based on the research.

These come in blue pills so no taste or mixability.

I would take 3 capsules for breakfast and 3 capsules for my post workout meal on workout days. When I did not workout I would take 3 for breakfast and 3 for lunch. The label says to take 6 capsules with largest meal but I thought splitting the dosage would work better for me.

The first 2 days I felt nothing from this product. I thought I was gonna be disappointed because I wasnt even hungry. Then on the third day i was getting massive pumps in the gym. I got a little more hungry after taking my second dose post workout. On the fourth day I got extremely hungry an hour after my second dose. I could not stop eating. I lost count of how much calories I was getting in. The pumps I got off this were better than any preworkout or pump product I have ever taken. On the seventh day I had a lot of endurance. I was able to do cardio for over an hour and I normally do 25 minutes. I did not get any fat while on this product but I did get some muscle mass. I gained 6 pounds. I did not look fat but I do not think even half the weight was pure muscle. I also was going to the bathroom a little more while on this product but I'm not sure if that was from the extra food I was eating. I was able to lift a little heavier on the weights but not too much. I also was a lot more happy and not stressed while on this but I'm not sure if that was purely this or some other stuff I was taking.

You can find this at strongsupplements.com for $50 for 30 servings which is $1.66 a serving or $0.24 a pill. I think it is well worth the price considering the results I was getting from this product.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I would definitely recommend this to people who need to gain weight but are having trouble eating because they are not hungry or someone looking to gain mass but not get any body fat on them. I think this is one of the best products I have tried from Olympus labs.

• BlakePullen
      11 days ago

Good review, but the 6 pounds you gained in that timeframe is not even close to being all muscle. An experienced natural lifter might only add 5 pounds of pure lean muscle mass per year (after all the beginner gainz have ended of course). Very informational review though!

Advertisement: