(Better than 96% in Amino Acids > BCAA/EAA)

ENDUR3 BCAA EDITION is a BCAA/Intra-Workout manufactured by Olympus Labs. BCAA is short for branched chain amino acids. They are the building blocks of protein and can increase protein synthesis, muscle recovery and endurance during workouts and have also been shown to reduce body fat.
ARTICLES

Amino Acids > BCAA/EAA

August 8, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Recovery
  • Good Hydration
  • Taste Good
  • Reduces DOMS And Muscle Fatigue
  • Better Endurance
  • Grainiy Sediment

I know what you think Olympus Labs who are they? Well to be honest I have only heard of them on a few other occasion. What I heard/read was not good. Well Endur3 is totally the opposite, it is Good!!!

As all should, I drink amino's most of my workouts. I also dink them on occasions when I am fasting for the day or during fasted cardio. The reason behind drinking during the workout is because you want the ENDU3ance from a product like this. On days off to help keep your body out of a catabolic state and keep you in the sweet anabolic state we want to be in.

This seems to be a pretty loaded profile for a BCAA product, you can tell from the label and the scoop size.

Please see below for ingredient list and benefits:

BCAA's as InstAminos (4:1:1 ratio) - BCAA have been proved to help decrease muscle soreness, reduce muscle fatigue during workouts and help increase ones muscle mass.

Velositol - So from what I read up on this ingredient, this product helps enhance MPS and muscle growth. This ingredient adds 2 grams of carbs in the form of waxy maize.
more info on Velositol here: https://velositol.com/frequently-asked-questions/

L-Glutamine - As we know glutamine helps with maintaining muscle mass and recovery when muscle is broken down. Normally a dose of 5g is needed for full benefits, I feel this was used to complement the benefits of the other ingredients creating a stacked effect.

Taurine - Is known for helping with improving glucose tolerance and helps with the function of potassium, calcium, magnesium and Sodium. Another ingredient added for its ability to complement other ingredient included.

Electrolyte Matrix - Keeps you hydrated during your workouts to prevent cramping and and make sure the body is running on all cylinders.

VitaCherry - Helps reduce inflammation and increase antioxident capacity in the blood. See link for more info on this ingredient: http://www.futureceuticals.com/products/vitacherry%C2%AE

I requested Snake Venom as my flavor, I really enjoyed drinking this during my workouts. I never was able to pinpoint the exact flavor combo but to me it had some sort of Citrus and tropical fruit flavor.

Mixability was fairly good except for the last few sips of every serving, I would always get some grit, and had to resort to the ol'swoosh and chug.

As I mentioned at the start I would drink a serving during my workout and then on days when fasting as well as days where I went out for fasted cardio. 1 serving is all I ever took per day.

Quick note, I recommend using a 32oz bottle and putting as much ice as possible then the scoop and finally the water, super ICE COLD Endur3 was delicious.

Endur3 was a very pleasurable experience as each scoop (taken as an INTRA) allowed me to train and not fatigue myself mid workout. I noticed that even though I was sweating I did not feel the occasional cramp. I noticed that when benching my triceps kept up with my chest in terms of fatigue timing. Muscle soreness was not as bad as it would has been. I purposely stopped taking BCAA's after I finished this product to compare the muscle soreness. I can actually feel the difference from this stacked BCAA products as opposed to my current plain jane BCAA (which I still like).

Endur3 has good value! 30-35 bucks will get you a tub from either Amazon or Illpumpyouup.com

You are getting Quality ingredients, that complement each other and are proven to work. It is not your plain BCAA product, Endur3 is Stacked for Success.

Side Effects

None to note!

Conclusion

I will make my climb to the top of Mt.Gym or whatever Mt. you decide to climb. Make sure you Bring Endur3 along for the ride. It will keep you hydrated as you tackle those daily obstacles. Whatever activity you like to do these will make a nice addition to your current stack.

I greatly apologize to both SR and Olympus Labs for the delayed review.

Thanks for letting me try Endur3!
  • Snake Venom: 7/10

Other Prices:
A1Supplements   $39.99

June 29, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Recovery
  • Good Hydration
  • Taste Good
  • Reduces DOMS And Muscle Fatigue
  • Mixes Well
  • Great Value

Endur3 really helped me recover from some tough two a day workouts that normally would have put me down for some time. The unique ingredients help it stand out in a crowded market for recovery/ BCAA products.

Whats up SR, apologies for the delay in my dropping of this review but as most of you know sometimes this crazy thing called life happens. I train hypertrophy style workouts in the early mornings and have very recently started doing Crossfit (don't hate me, I have not and never will kip) in the evenings to ramp up the cardio and my olympic lifting. So it should be pretty clear why I selected to try this product, my body is hurting these days and I need all the help I can get when it comes to recovery. Thanks to Olympus Labs and the Trooper program for hooking me up, much appreciated.

Okay so lets take a look at what Endur3 entails:

7.5g of BCAA's (in the form of Instaminos), this is given to us in the 4:1:1 ration. This differs from the industry standard 2:1:1 ratio, but personally I never hate getting some extra leucine in.

2g of Velositol: This is essentially a compound made up of Waxy Maize and Chromium, that is included to help promote better protein synthesis and insulin response in the body. Very interesting piece to add to this product and I am certainly never mad about trying unique bits and pieces.

2g of L- Glutamine: This is under the typical 5g dosage but I do like that they did at least include some form of Glutamine in the product to further aid recovery.

1g of Taurine - helps with hydration and blood flow

980mg hydration blend: I love seeing BCAA's that have added hydration ingredients/ blends, helps especially when taken intra workout.

480mg of VitaCherry Sport: This has been shown to help recovery through decreasing inflammation thus reducing damage and soreness while boosting recovery. Very unique ingredient and I love the inclusion of this.

I received the Krusherz flavor of this product, I am not totally sure how to describe it, tasted sort of like an orange candy almost? Was honestly not my favorite flavor of all time but it certainly was not a chore to drink this, not overly sweet or sour, overall easy to drink down. Mixability was near perfect, a little foam but that is to be expected with higher quality BCAA's. Dosing for me was one scoop intra workout.

Okay so did this work for me? You bet it did. As stated before I was training twice a day almost every day while using this product and training at a very high intensity level, yet I never had to take a day off. I did have some pretty serious DOM's especially when I started adding in the second workout, but it was never enough to really put me down and out and I can say for certain the DOM's would have been significantly worse had I not been using Endur3 during my morning workouts. I also had zero issues with hydration even though it is summer and I was sweating quite a bit, but I do tend to drink a pretty healthy amount of water per day. Overall this allowed me to test my physical limits and tackle a new challenge without having my body break down, cant ask for much more then that.

This can be found at $34.99 currently on Illpumpyouup.com for 30 servings, that gives it a dollar value of $1.16 per serving. Considering you are getting a healthy amount of BCAA"s PLUS all of the extra bits and pieces (hydration, inflammation, etc) that is a very reasonable price for this product, one I certainly don't mind paying.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Overall Endur3 allowed me to endure a phase of training that normally would have broken me down, I noticed better recovery and hydration while taking this and it was easy going down while training. With the reasonable price point and its very unique ingredients I very much recommend giving this a try as your next BCAA/ Intraworkout supplement. Well done Olympus labs.
    • Krusherz: 7/10

Other Prices:
    A1Supplements   $39.99

Overall
    Overall
    9.1
    8.9
    9.5
      June 7, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Good Hydration
    • Good Recovery
    • Better Endurance
    • Reduces DOMS And Muscle Fatigue
    • Mixes Well
    • More Hydrated
    • Increased Power Output

This is one of the best amino acids that I have ever had. Better than any other recovery product I have tried and the taste is amazing.

I want to thank Olympus labs for giving the sr community a chance to try this. I normally take the essential amino acids but I saw this had some stuff in it that caught my interest because it's not in any other amino acid I've seen.

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (16.2 grams)
      Servings per container: 30
      Sodium (From Sodium Citrate) 65mg 3%
      Potassium (From Potassium Citrate) 150mg 4%
      InstaAminos (Instantized BCAA's 4:1:1) L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine 7.5g
      Velositol 2g **
      (Amylopectin Chromium Complex [Providing 2 grams of high amylopectin starch (waxy maize) & 1,000 mcg Chromium comprised of histidinate & picolinate])
      L-Glutamine 2g
      L-Taurine 1g
      Electrolyte Matrix 980mg
      Potassium Citrate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Magnesium Aspartate
      VitaCherry Sport 480mg
      (Whole Tart Cherry) Standardized To Total & Type 1&2 Anthocyanins

It does not directly tell you how much of each amino acid you get, but if you go to the website they tell you it has 5 grams of leucine, 1.25 grams of isoleucine, and 1.25 grams of valine.

2g Velositol - It's an Amylopectin Chromium Complex combining a form of waxy maize (high in amylopectin) with both histidinate and picolinate. It's a carbohydrate that has 2 ingredients to support a proper insulin and glucose response.

1g Taurine - It's known to help increase GABA. This is in here because as we train we deplete our Taurine levels. So this here is making sure we dont lose too much Taurine. Taurine has hydrating and cardiovascular benefits as well.

480mg VitaCherry Sport - This ingredient caught my attention because I never saw it in an amino acid product. Tart Cherry in a supplement form or from juice alone will help increase recovery time due to its anti-inflammatory properties. Reducing inflammation is important for reducing muscle damage and increasing muscle endurance.

These ingredients are almost perfect for me. The only thing they can do to make it better would be adding in essential amino acids.

The flavor I got was unicorns blood. It was delicious. It tasted like some sweet candy but I dont know how to explain it. It has a unique taste that cant be described well.

For mixability I had no issues. Just a few shakes and it was done. Nothing settled to the bottom. It is really foamy when you finish shaking it but it goes away after a few minutes.

I took this during my workouts and on weekends I would take this in the morning. I took 1 scoop everytime I used this.

This helped me stay hydrated on days I took this. I felt really great and energized from this. I noticed this kicked in a little faster than other aminos I've tried. I was able to do cardio longer while taking this stuff. I was able to double my cardio length most of the time. While lifting I was able to take shorter breaks. I normally do less reps as I go heavier after each set but with this I was able to do at least 10 reps on most of my sets. I never at all felt sluggish while taking this.

You can buy this for $35 at a1supplements.com. it has 30 servings which means you are paying $1.17 each serving. I think it is worth the price considering this is now my favorite bcaa.

Side Effects

Conclusion

This bcaa contains things that everyone needs in their body especially if you workout. It has electrolytes in it which are good for when you sweat. It keeps you hydrated better than other aminos I've tried and kicks in much faster.
      • Unicorn's Blood: 9/10

May 24, 2018

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Good Recovery
      • Trademarked Ingredients
      • Great Value
      • Mixes Well
      • Increased Power Output
      • More Hydrated
      • Proper Dosages

Olympus Labs doing things differently by taking a BCAA product and stretching its limits by using some trademarked ingredients with a unique profile to help enhance recovery and ENDUR3 progress.

I want to thank Olympus Labs for this opportunity. I'm a fan of all 9, but BCAA's are still a blessing. Plus, Olympus Labs are doing things differently as this isn't just any BCAA product. It goes beyond that with other added ingredients.

7.5g InstaAminos at a 4:1:1 ratio which makes it 5g Leucine, 1.25g Isoleucine, and 1.25g Valine. They chose the higher route compared to the typical 2:1:1. I like that, as 4:1:1 allows a greater leucine content. I don't consider this a prop blend even though we have to do some math to find each content amount.

*Trademarked because they come from Compound Solutions. A quality company that I love. They offer TeaCrine, Dynamine, Vaso6, Carb10, and much more. I highly appreciate Olympus Labs for choosing them as a source.

2g Velositol - I like. Registered because Nutrition 21; the makers of Nitrosigine, hold a patent for this ingredient. It's an Amylopectin Chromium Complex combining some form of waxy maize (high in amylopectin) with both histidinate and picolinate. This is smart. It's basically a carbohydrate that has 2 ingredients to support a proper insulin and glucose response.

And it works. A study was done with 6g of protein though. They discovered that a 2g single dose serving of Velositol with a 6g serving of protein caused protein synthesis to increase by 24%. Protein synthesis went from 24% when taken alone, to 48% when taken with Velositol. That's a 24% increase. That's double overall. This is how they can claim: "doubles the power of protein in a single dose" This is how the bottom of the product can claim: "increase MPS by 24%".

That's awesome. I like that this is in here. It works with the given amount of BCAA's. I've seen protein use this, but it's funny as only 6g of whatever amount they use would only be utilized. I guess that is better than nothing! Personally, having this in here makes a positive difference both mentally and physically. I feel this makes the 7.5g of BCAA's more powerful.

2g Glutamine - People right away think gut health. I do appreciate that benefit from Glutamine, although I supplement glutamine for anxiety and sleep. I have low glutamate and GABA. Taking glutamine helps me maintain a balance. 2g is enough for being in a BCAA product. I've always been a fan of glutamine for recovery as well. The gut to me is our second brain. I like that Olympus Labs didn't shy away from using glutamine.

1g Taurine - This is a special ingredient. I use to think it didn't do much for me. But, that's because I judged it by itself before training. It's known to work best with caffeine for excitatory purposes. Here, we have no caffeine, yet taurine. Taurine is special because some will use it and some won't. I found taurine to be helpful for my anxiety and sleep as well. It's known to help increase GABA. I like that this is in here because as we train we deplete our Taurine levels. So this here is making sure we get some back. Taurine has hydrating and cardiovascular benefits as well.

980mg Electrolyte Matrix - consisting of:

Potassium Citrate - 150mg
        Dicalcium Phosphate - 57mg
        Sodium Citrate - 65mg
        Magnesium Aspartate - 16mg

You can't go wrong with an electrolyte matrix! Electrolytes are very important! So important! Can't stress this enough. So awesome this was in here. It made everything even better. It gave me the added psychological boost like the Velositol did. It wish all amino acid products contained electrolytes. This shows how Olympus Labs are doing things differently.

480mg VitaCherry Sport - I like as well. My grandma always talks about cherries, goji berries, and prunes. Trademarked because FutureCeuticals; the makers of elevATP, hold a patent for this ingredient. Compound Solutions makes NordicCherry, but I like how they involved another quality source. Tart Cherry in a supplement form or from juice alone will help increase recovery time due to its anti-inflammatory properties. Reducing inflammation is important for reducing muscle damage and increasing muscle endurance. Can't go wrong with having this in here.

Overall, this is a wonderful list of ingredients to help increase recovery and ENDUR3 progress. I also like that they used trademarked ingredients to ensure maximum quality.

It says 10 calories because of the 2g Velositol, but the 7.5g of BCAA's still have calories. So the total is actually 40 calories per serving. All good, I understand.

Taste - this tasted amazing! Never had Dragons Mist before. I asked for their best flavor and this came. It tasted like those blue otter pops when I was a kid. I still don't even really know what those taste like. While drinking I'm thinking "is this blue blueberry?". But, blueberry is already blue, so I thought "blue raspberry?". Whatever it is, it tasted amazing and I couldn't get enough and currently craving more.

Mixability - after mixing, it made a beautiful looking whirlpool. I saw the color of the powder and was surprised by the color once mixed. It was a crazy bright blue. It was cool. It did foam somewhat as you can see in the photo, but it didn't bother me at all. Overall, it mixed great.

Dosing - I treated this more like a BCAA product than an Intra-workout product. I would use one scoop during my training and another a random time later. Sunday, my rest day I took one scoop in the morning and another a random time later. I would take this in the morning more than during my workout. 2 scoops a day made this go quick.

I will say on the days I did take it during my training, I felt way more hydrated than just drinking water alone. I'm always going to the water fountain. But, I was going less to the water fountain on the days I didn't take this while training. Which means that taking it in the morning and another time during the day both was working together to maintain my hydration when training came. Now that it's gone, the water fountain is my go to Intra-workout again.

Other than that, it works. It makes me feel replenished when I'm feeling sluggish. Helped me stay hydrated while training. Some Intra-workout products go with adding caffeine and I'm glad Olympus Labs did not. If they did, then I couldn't treat this like a BCAA product. Which makes this a versatile product.

Strongsupplementshop.com is the cheapest I could find at $34.95. This is a great deal as my last product that was only BCAA's is the same price. It says $48.99 on their website which makes sense, but obviously the less the better.

Side Effects

Nothing at all. No headaches. No stomach issues. No diarrhea. All good.

Conclusion

I really like this product. It's unique and it works. It taste great at a great price. I like how it uses trademarked ingredients and proper dosages. I do think I found a go to BCAA product rather than using a standalone one even if it's the same price or cheaper. This just makes me feel more satisfied. Overall, I approve and would highly recommend this product.
        • Dragon's Mist: 10/10

March 28, 2018

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Good Recovery
        • Aids In Gains
        • Good Hydration
        • Taste Good
        • Reduces DOMS And Muscle Fatigue
        • Better Endurance
        • Mixes Well

I'd like to apologize to Olympus Labs for taking so long to get this review out. I've heard great things about the company so when I saw some of their stuff pop up on TROOPS I wanted to try whatever I could grab. I can always use a good BCAA supplement so I grabbed Endure. I was expecting good things and was not let down.

8.5/10
          First and foremost in a BCAA product are the BCAAs. In Endure there are 7.5 grams of BCAAs dosed at a 4:1:1 ratio. While I personally prefer a 2:1:1 ratio, I don't have any serious qualms with a 4:1:1. 7.5 grams is 1.5x the typical dose of 5 grams that a lot of BCAAs supplements out there use. I'm always pleased by anything that goes above and beyond the average. Next up is 2 grams of Velositol. This is a patented blend of waxy maize starch and chromium histidinate and picolinate. The 2 grams in Endure supplies 2 grams of waxy maize starch and 1,000mcg of chromium. Velositol is marketed as increasing muscle protein synthesis and increasing insulinogenic function and thereby increasing amino acid uptake. Personally, I find those claims hard to believe since chromium doesn't seem to really do much in terms of insulinogenic function in individuals who are not deficient in it. Still, I guess it can't hurt in the off chance it works.

A scoop of Endure also includes 2 grams of L-Glutamine, an amino acid often purported to aid and enhance recovery. I've read that some are skeptical as to whether or not it actually does anything but I've always liked it. I typically like to see L-Glutamine dosed at 5 grams so this is underdosed in my opinion but 2 grams is at least a decent start in the right direction. L-Taurine is also present at 1 gram per scoop. L-Taurine is an amino acid with a host of benefits but it was likely included in Endure to promote increased blood flow. An efficacious dose is somewhere in the range of 500mg-2 grams so 1 gram is perfectly in the middle. As always I tend to favor the maximum of dosing ranges but I'm fine with the "Goldilox zone" of perfectly in the middle doses. Additionally, Endure has 980mg of an electrolyte blend which I always like to see in BCAA and intra-workout supplements because proper hydration is crucial for maximizing your workouts and recovery. Furthermore, I tend to struggle with maintaining hydration so I really appreciate a significant electrolyte blend like this.

Rounding out Endure is 480mg of VitaCherry Sport, a patented extract of Whole Tart Cherry. Tart Cherry contains anti-oxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties that may help reduce muscle damage and pain after strenuous exercise like long distance running. I couldn't pin down a suggested dose of an extract since most studies and articles I found talked about Tart Cherry juice. I'll give Olympus Labs the benefit of the doubt here and assume that since this is an extract that 480mg is equivalent to a decent dose. Finally, Endure did use some dyes but nothing too heavy. I'm not a fan of artificial dyes at all but if they must be present at least keep them relatively light (which Olympus Labs did). I'd prefer Endure without dyes but that's much more of a personal preference. All in all, this profile isn't too bad. I think that it could be dosed a little heavier on the L-Glutamine and that the Velositol could be swapped out for something else but as a whole the profile is certainly geared towards recovery and endurance (as it should be).

I received the Krusherz flavor and it was amazing. I can't really describe the flavor too well but it was sort of like a punch mixed with a hint of cherry. It was delicious. I liked it so much I even grabbed it to drink cold after a few heavy nights of drinking. It was beyond refreshing. I seriously wish someone made a juice that tasted like this. The mixability was great as well. I never experienced any clumps, leftover grit, or swirling particles. Like with most BCAA products, dosing was relatively simple. I took a scoop intra-workout and typically drank it during cardio but occasionally drank it during my lifts. As noted above, I also drank this on a few other occasions as one-off uses. However, since I have some BCAAs of my own on deck, I tried to use this only during workout days and used my own during rest days.

8.5/10
          I generally respond well to BCAA supplements and was expecting at least baseline results from Endure. Truth be told, I was expecting even more because I've heard good things about Olympus Labs and thought their BCAA product would be better than a lot of others. Thankfully, my expectations were not too far off the mark.

I started using Endure about a week after I started using some Xtend that I got for a steal on Amazon. Hence, I had already been using a BCAA product for long enough to start feeling some results. I threw Endure into the mix on workout days and within another week I started to notice results in line with what I'd expect from a BCAA supplement. The first thing I saw was an improvement in baseline hydration. I didn't feel as thirsty after cardio/during my lifts and I didn't feel the "dehydration drain" (i.e. dehydration induced lethargy) that I get post-workout sometimes. In terms of hydration, when I took Endure on those one-off occasions, I saw a real difference over water or Gatorade - especially after a night of drinking. On those days, I had rebounded out of the "dehydration drain," felt more energized, and was urinating clear after 1-2 scoops in about 20-50 oz of water. For comparison, I've chugged full 64 oz Gatorades after a night of drinking and still felt dehydrated (and yes, the other dependent variable of how much I drank stayed about constant).

I also noticed I shaved off a day or so of DOMS, especially after grueling workouts. Around week 2-3 I began noticing a slight improvement in endurance. I found that I didn't tire out as easily at the end of my workouts. I actually began hitting abs again a few times a week because I still had some left in the tank. Now, I've gotten similar results with some other decent intra-workout/BCAA products so this was nothing new for me but it is a sign of a good product in my eyes. In short, from weeks 1-3 I experienced results typical of a good BCAA/intra-workout product. In week 4-5, I saw much of the same results but I subjectively "felt it" more. What I mean by this is that I started to really grasp just how much I was actually doing in the gym and how little that seemed to weigh on me from a recovery standpoint. I maintained the soreness levels I was getting from weeks 1-2 despite increasing volume (per muscle group), weight, and muscle groups trained. Granted, I wasn't all of a sudden going full GVT or anything but I was adding about 7-10 more sets spread throughout my workout. Was I still getting sore? Yes. But did I ever feel like I got hit by a truck the next day? No. Not even on legs. In my subjective experience, that's pretty good.

I really noticed how much I was getting from Endure and BCAA supplementation in general after I finished the product. After I finished off Endure, I took a break from BCAA supplementation for about a week and a half to see if anything would change. Maybe I was just experiencing some placebo effect (the power of the mind is ridiculously strong after all). Well towards the end of this time frame I started to get some significant DOMS. I couldn't even deadlift one day because my legs were so sore from a workout earlier in the week. The DOMS weren't necessarily worse at the onset (i.e. I didn't feel sorer on Day 1 or Day 2 after a workout) but the residual effects lasted for much longer. The DOMS from leg day that would normally be gone within a few days were still lingering on at the end of the week. Needless to say, I wasn't very thrilled and immediately started back on the BCAA train. In short, this was what I'd expect from a typical BCAA product and then some. I could definitely tell this was making a positive difference in my training.

7.5/10
          I found this on Amazon Prime in all flavors for $35. A quick Google search pulled up similar results once you factor in shipping costs. That's $1.17 a serving - just a hair over $1 a serving. While that's not too bad considering you're getting 7.5 grams of BCAAs, some L-Glutamine, L-Taurine, and more niche ingredients like VitaCherry Sport and Velositol, it is not quite a great value either. For comparison, the other product I was using (and has somewhat of a similar ingredient panel), Xtend, can regularly be found on Amazon Prime for $18 for 30 servings. That's just $.60 a serving - almost half the price of Endure. Now, the ingredients are an exact mirror - Xtend has 500mg more Glutamine, 500mg fewer BCAAs (at a 2:1:1 ratio), and 190mgs more electrolytes. It also has 1 gram of Citrulline Malate 1:1 and no Velositol (or anything similar in terms of starch), L-Taurine (the Citrulline Malate serves a similar function though) or Tart Cherry extract. On a side note, both products have dyes. Still, I don't know if that difference in ingredients warrants nearly double the price. I can see justifying a little more of an increase in price but not double. I'd be willing to give this a 8/10 if it was $1/serving shipped. I know that doesn't seem like much - just $0.17, but in the long run it adds up - especially for staple products like BCAAs. Seeing as there are some patented ingredients in here, I'd even give this an 8/10 if there was a bigger size (60-90 servings) that contained that price point. As of now though, I think 7.5/10 is a solid rating for Endure. I'd still get this on my own dime.

Side Effects

I experienced no side effects while taking this product.

Conclusion

8.3/10
          I think Endure is a solid product in the BCAA/intra-workout category. Olympus Labs lived up to the hype that I've heard and my gains in the gym were all the better because of it. I saw reduced DOMS, increased hydration, and a little more energy to take my workouts up a notch. I came to a 8.3/10 rating after averaging the Ingredient Profile, Effectiveness, and Value sections which gave me a 8.17/10. I rounded up and then added 0.1 to account for the killer flavoring. I feel that its only fair to reward a product/company when they knock something like flavoring out of the park. After all, this is a BCAA/intra-workout supplement and most people drink them with a fair amount of water and expect them to be palatable. In short, I'd definitely recommend giving Endure a try if you're looking for something different to rotate into your BCAA/intra-workout line-up. I'd also recommend trying it if you were like me and itching to try something from Olympus Labs, it certainly left me with a good view of the company.

December 27, 2017

Huge shout out to Olympus Labs for participating here on SR! BCAAs are a staple in my stack and I'm always willing to try new ones out, especially from companies I'm not too familiar with. ENDUR3 caught me eye and I was sent the Dragon Mist flavor. What is Dragon Mist was my first reaction, but DAMN was is slammin!

Ingredients we covered extensively in other reviews so I won't be too redundant here. Overall I was found of the BCAA Blend of 4:1:1, opposed to the typical 2:1:1 most companies use, which is the standard. So if you're unfamiliar with the ratio, it's L-Lleucine, L-Valine, and L-Isolecuine. They also throw in 2g of Velositol (regulates metabolism and insuline), 2g of Glutamine (aids in recovery), and 1g of L-Taurine (helps to reduce cramps). Lastly, the electrolyte matrix to help boost you through your workouts.

Taste: I have having a hard time coming up with a flavor I would compare it too. It would definitely be called "Blue _____" (insert something on blank line). Basically there is some kind of blue something going on in there. After scrolling through some other reviews, Wade419 simply described it as "Blue", which is strange, I know, but oh so accurate. I wouldn't say blue raspberry, it's not that sweet. Possibly a mix of blue cherry/raspberry diluted in a bit of water. Not watery, but not super sweet. If you're not sold on the taste, you will be now. I'd pick this flavor up again in a heartbeat, that good.

Mixability: Mixed well. No complaints in this department, not even a little residue at the bottom of the shaker.

Dosing: I dosed this at 1 scoop per day. Workout days as an intra-workout, non-workout days a dropped a scoop into my 3L jug and sipped on it throughout the day.

As mentioned above, I used this as an intra or daily drink. I preferred taking it as an intra. Felt it kept me hydrated well and less cramps during cardio sessions. As a BCAA it did it's job. Shout out to the electrolytes! While taking this I didn't have any sluggish days at the gym, even the week when I was sick and on antibiotics, which can sometimes cause side effects and lead to crap workouts. Now that I'm off it I do notice a bit of a difference, nothing to drastic though. Currently on a different BCAA with less in it than ENDUR3. This was an excellent stable to my stack though.

Currently on A1supplemets.com, they have a BOGO deal going at $40.00. So two 30 serving tubs for $40 (or $20 a tub and $0.66 per serving). I wouldn't pay $40 for just one and call it a day, thats too pricey of an amino for me in all honesty. I'd spring for a BOGO though, no doubt.

Side Effects

None to note.

Conclusion

Dragon Mist was a pleasant experience. My favorite aspect was that it helped propel me through my workouts be keeping me hydrated and replenishing my electrolytes. BCAAs are a necessity in my opinion. Hopefully this BOGO lasts long because I'm all stocked up on aminos at the moment, but 60 servings for $40 is a steal in my opinion!
          • Dragon's Mist: 8/10

December 11, 2017

Ill start off as always by thanking Olympus Labs for taking part in the TROOP program. I think we all appreciate the companies that are willing to subject themselves to honest reviews. I got to the party a little late with this one so I couldn't make a good review title using the name of the product. I've always had pretty good success with Olympus Labs products and will always give them a try when the opportunity presents itself. I always like to have a BCAA product sitting around, never mind a quality one.

Quick rundown on the profile:

Calcium - 57mg
          Magnesium - 16mg
          Chromium - 1,000mcg
          Sodium - 65mg
          Potassium - 150mg

InstAminos - 7.5 grams of instantized BCAA at a 4:1:1 ratio

Leucine at 4, Valine and Isoleucine each at one in terms of ratio. Some say that Leucine is the most important of the BCAAs in terms of protein synthesis, and I'd say most BCAA products reflect that. I like the 4:1:1 ratio and also the fact that they are instantized.

Velositol - 2g

You can visit velositol.com if you want to read up on all the details of this ingredient. In a nutshell, it is chromium and waxy maise and is supposed to greatly increase protein synthesis and also increase amino acid uptake. If it does what it is supposed to, I would say this is an awesome addition to a BCAA product.

L-Glutamine - 2g

I think we can all agree we love glutamine for the many benefits it provides. Especially providing support during high intensity workouts.

L-Taurine - 1g

Another amino acid that a lot of us are probably decently familiar with. Supposed to help athletic performance both physically and mentally. Also found in most energy drinks.

The last two items are the electrolyte matrix and VitaCherry Sport. More stuff to help combat fatigue, cramping and dehydration.

The flavor I received was Krusherz. I really enjoyed it. Mixed with the right amount of water, it tasted a lot like a mango type of gatorade. It was extremely refreshing, especially during a workout. I preferred to use a minimum of 16ozs of water, sometimes more, for the ideal sweetness level. Mixability was near perfect with minimal shaking required. I primarily used this as an intra, but occasionally drank it in the morning when I would be skipping breakfast.

Like I said, I almost always used this as an intra product and boy did it shine. There was a noticable difference in my workouts. I felt hydrated the whole time, and was able to reduce time between sets to almost nothing. I like to keep moving during my workouts, even if lifting heavy, rather than stand around for several minutes between sets. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I just like to keep the heart rate up the whole time. Endur3 was key to being able to do this. DOMS was significantly improved as well. My soreness levels after a hard workout were way below average versus the days I did not use Endur3. The flavor also helped a ton because of its refreshing feeling. Grabbing my bottle after a hard set and tasting the cold flavor of Krusherz really kept me motivated.

$34.99 for a 30 serving container. Honestly I find this to be a fair value for what you are getting. You cant really compare it to a bare bones BCAA product due to its added ingredients.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Olympus Labs hit another one out of the park in my opinion. I read some other reviews where people didn't like the taste, but I think I am the only one who got the Krusherz flavor, and I think everyone would enjoy it. Thanks as always to Olympus Labs for sending this one out. If you have a few extra bucks and want the premium BCAA, go ahead and give this one a try! Thanks for reading.
          • Krusherz: 9/10

December 4, 2017

Pros:
           Cons:
          • Good Hydration
          • Good Recovery
          • Reduces DOMS And Muscle Fatigue
          • Mixes Well
          • Slight Chemical Taste
          • Strong Flavor

First and foremost I would like to thank Olympus Labs for sending me out their product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

I love me some BCAA's ... I don't think I would drink that much water without them ... I find the one's with electrolytes especially helpful to keep me hydrated. I noticed this offering and was very impressed by the profile. I could not resist and had to give it a try ... Here we go ...

This has a more complex ingredient profile than most of the other BCAA's. I'm glad that this intra-workout market is evolving and they are trying to provide more ingredients to help you during and after exercise. I want to go over the two more exotic ingredients first ...

480mg of VitaCherry Sport - I've been reading that sour cherries are really good for DOMS. So, this is a great addition to the BCAA's to help you with recovery. "VitaCherry Sport is 15 times more concentrated in anthocyanins. This makes it 15 times more effective at boosting antioxidant activity and promoting a healthy inflammation response in connection with exercise." as per leanactive.com

2 grams of Velositol - So it was studied in a randomized, double-blind, single-dose, active-controlled crossover study in which participants were given a single dose of Velositol with 6 grams of protein or 6 grams of protein alone, and completed eight sets of leg extensions up to 80 percent of their estimated maximum. Study visits and muscle biopsies were done to measure MPS over an eight hour time period. MPS was measured by calculating the fractional synthesis rate (FSR). The results were that it doubled the increase in muscle protein synthesis versus whey protein alone. This is based on the manufacturers website.

The rest of the ingredients are ...

7.5 grams of InstAminos (higher quality) BCAA's in a ration of 4:1:1. This is the main ingredient of all intra-workouts to help you with recovery.
          2 grams of Glutamine - There is plenty of this amino acid in your body, but when you start working out you are quickly depleting it. After a workout it's
          were you are at your lowest point ... so it's great that they added it to make sure you have enough of it so that it can help out
          with recovery.
          Taurine - Overall Taurine will help you with blood flow. Obviously since you are going to work out and will need all that oxygen and nutrients going to your
          muscles so you want that optimal blood flow. The dose in this intra is really good and plenty to help you keep going.

Lastly you have 980 mg of Electrolytes to keep you hydrated.

The taste is weird and very chemical. I really struggled to come up what flavor it is. Passion fruit or something I'm honestly not sure. The first time I drank this I had a very hard time getting accustomed to it but it got better after that. I can't say that I enjoyed it completely which is not good if you want to this to promote your H20 intake. I want my BCAA's to taste delicious so that I can keep drinking more and more and especially while I'm working out. Usually I took one scoop with my 24 oz water bottle and than refilled it half way. With other BCAA's I usually did that twice .. with this one unfortunately just once ... the taste got a bit more repulsive later on.

This did two things fantastic ... The electrolytes helped me stay hydrated and didn't have me running for water like I usually do without them. Especially on the day when I completely forgot to take them to my Wednesday fitness classes and just kept thinking how thirsty I am while in the class. The second positive outcome of this product was the speed and assistance in recovery. My DOMS were not as massive while I was running this. I usually have a very easy time to determine the BCAA's effectiveness after the legs day. This intra did really well in keeping me stiff. After doing my legs on Monday I was still able to do all my classes on Wednesday even with all the sit ups and the 2 hour soccer playing.
          Now, lastly did this help me grow due to the increased protein synthesis ... honestly I can't tell because I was doing pro-hormones and other anabolic products that it would be really hard for me to be honest about it. I definitely grew recently at a improved rate but I'm betting it more on the pro-hormones.

You can buy this for 35 bucks at Amazon which comes down to 1.17 per serving. The standard BCAA's that I personally like costs me 50 cents per serving but does not have the two exotic ingredients that I listed ... So now the question is would I consider those two ingredients valuable enough to warrant such an increase ... honestly not really ...

Side Effects

None ... except that chemical aftertaste ...

Conclusion

This is a nice intra with a lot of goodies. Although everything comes at a price that I'm not sure I would be able to pay that much. Of course if this was on sale I would highly recommend it to anyone. Also, I would recommend not going with this flavor but than again previous reviewer said positive things about it so I guess "each to his own". Thank you for reading this and stay hydrated my friend.
          • Tropical Thunder: 6/10

December 3, 2017

Pros:
           Cons:
          • Good Hydration
          • Better Endurance
          • Good Recovery
          • Aids In Gains
          • More Hydrated
          • Reduces DOMS And Muscle Fatigue
          • Great Value

First I would like to thank Olympus Labs for sending this out to review and participating in our program, and the SR TROOP's for making the connection possible. Endur3 was a great tasting intra workout supplement that contained nice ingredients to heighten muscle recovery and repair. Definitely would buy on my own if I found for a bit cheaper.

Ingredient profile isn't fully disclosed, but I don't see ingredients that are worth hiding to save costs and make more money. Quality products use quality ingredients so InstaAminos are used at a 4:1:1 ratio using 7.5g's of BCAA. Usually you'll see products do a 3:1:1 ratio with 6g's so this is good to see.

Next is a new ingredient making its way into the supplement world called Velositol. Basically it's an ingredient that has shown in a study to heighten protein synthesis i.e. boost muslce recovery leading to muscle building. This product contains 2g's, which is the dosing reported to work within the blind study.

Another ingredient I like seeing in intra and post workout products is whole tart cherry, which is a great ingredient to stimulate faster recovery times following training. They use a quality product called Vitacherry. Then also included in the ingredients are glutamine, taurine, and electrolytes. Overall a well formulated intra workout supplement.

I received the Tropical Thunder and it tasted really well. The only thing I could say is a little excessively sweet since I placed in a large shaker, but overall still tastes really good and doesn't have that stevia taste.

Mixing is perfect. Throw in a shaker and it's good to drink. Didn't try stirring it, though I wouldn't recommend that with most products anyways.

Dosing was usually 1 scoop intra workout, but some days I went pretty intense so I used a scoop and half.

Really enjoyed the effectiveness of this product. Muscle repaired a lot better while running this product for a month, and usually muscle soreness was pretty low the following days after a workout. Kept body hydrated well with tart cherry and electrolytes while I trained beyond an hour most of the time.

Muscle wise they did slightly grow over the course of the month. Obviously working out and eating right played a role, but I think Endur3 played an effective role in making the process faster and more effective. Most intra workouts I've tried didn't have as well of an effect.

Cheapest I found is for $35.00 which isn't bad, but for products like these I prefer paying $1 or less per serving to make them supplements I can always go back to and purchase. Would definitely buy if I see this at $30 or cheaper when on sale. You do get what you're paying for though when it comes to quality ingredients, so $35 really isn't that bad.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Great tasting intra workout supplement that works an tastes good. Can also be drank following a workout, or on off days while recovering. Thanks again for sending this out to review Olympus Labs!
            • Tropical Thunder: 9/10

Overall
            Overall
            9.3
            9.2
              November 15, 2017

Pros:
             Cons:
            • Good Hydration
            • Better Endurance
            • Good Recovery
            • More Hydrated
            • Reduces DOMS And Muscle Fatigue
            • Slight Chemical Taste
            Endur3

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
            I mostly resistance train, from 4 to 6 days a week and often like to include an intra workout product to help keep me going throughout longer sessions. Lately I have been only using electrolytes and hydration drinks but was really interested in the combination of hydration, protein synthesis and recovery offered by Endur3.

Calcium (from Dicalcium Phosphate): 57mg
            Magnesium (from Magnesium Aspartate): 16mg
            Chromium (asHistidinate And Picolinate): 1,000mcg
            Sodium (from Sodium Citrate): 65mg
            Potassium (from Potassium Citrate): 150mg
            This electrolyte blend is very nice to have intra workout as opposed to a simple amino formula. I love electrolyte and was happy to see these here, and at there dosages with the form of each provided as well. There is also another blend listed below.

InstAminos (Instantized BCAAs 4:1:1): 7.5g
            L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine
            -BCAAs can be controversial. Either you like them or you don't. They are said to increase protein synthesis and are also muscle sparing, especially during a fasted state. They help reach levels of amino acids in an otherwise unbalanced diet of amino. A 4:1:1 ratio is the most commonly used as it is the most research backed. 7.5g is a pretty hefty dose.

Velositol: 2g
            Amylopectin Chromium Complex(Providing 2g of high amylopectin starch(waxy Maize)
            and 1,000mcg Chromium comprised of histidinate and picolinate))
            -Increases muscle protein synthesis, regardless of the protein source. It even works m with Branch Chain Amino Acids.

L-Glutamine: 2g
            -enhances the ability of the immune system to deal with high stress workouts. It also helps in recovery.

L-Taurine: 1g
            -Can help increase focus, increase muscular strength, increase muscle endurance, optimize cellular hydration and reduce muscle breakdown.

Electrolyte Matrix: 980mg
            Potassium Citrate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Magnesium Aspartate
            -Helps to keep a positive balance of electrolytes that are lost during strenuous training.

VitaCherry/Sport: 480mg
            (Whole Tart Cherry) Standardized to total and type 1,2 anthocyanins:
            -Used as a recovery aid by relieving post exercise muscle and joint soreness.

Taste: I had the Snake Venom flavour. It's not bad. I definitely prefer it over the flavour of the pre workout Re1gn. It almost tastes like a sour cherry/lemon. It has only a slight chemical taste, but not too bad at all. I'd rate it about a 7 out of 10.

Mixability: This mixed as expected. Being as the aminos are instantized, a couple of shakes usually worked well every time. I never had any real problems with settling, but I do usually shake before drinking as a habit.

Dosing: I found the dosing to be pretty accurate. 1 level scoop would usually provide around 26 g. The label states 16.3 so I'll take it. I was able to get the full 30 servings from the tub.

In terms of effectiveness, it does what it is intended to do. My workouts always felt energized and I had the energy to get through. I never felt dehydrated or flat. The electrolytes were a welcome addition and aided in keeping me fuelled. I usually only use electrolytes intra workout, so having the added BCAAs and other goodies were only positives, wether you believe in them or not. Either way, there was no down side.

At the time of writing this review, it can be found for $34.99. It is not the cheapest intra workout on the market, but then again, it also has quality ingredients and many extras. I would say that with everything added, it is a pretty good value. I usually look for intra workout at 30 servings around the $30 mark. This is pretty close and has added benefits. I wouldn't have any issue paying that price for this product.

Side Effects

I did not experience any side effects from Endur3.

Conclusion

I think that OL has put together a pretty good intra workout competitor. There are many extras that set it apart from others in this category and the electrolytes are a great addition. I really don't think you can go wrong here, even at it's full list price.
            • Snake Venom: 7/10