CONQU3R Unleashed Stim-Free has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Pre-Workout > Stimulant Free

CONQU3R Unleashed Stim-Free Reviews

By: Olympus Labs

CONQU3R Unleashed Stim-Free is a Stimulant Free Pre-Workout manufactured by Olympus Labs. It can increase muscle performance, endurance and blood flow without the use of stiimulants. It promotes an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

CONQU3R Unleashed Stim-Free has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Pre-Workout > Stimulant Free

Overall
Overall
9.5
  November 19, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Very Effective
  • Great Pumps
  • Great Focus
  • A Bit Clumpy

I'm a competing powerlifer, and I'm a bit sensitive to stimulants (200mg is good for me), so I often get stim-free pres and pair them with a caffeine pill (or a low stim pre) or go stim free for the entire workout. A lot of pres are higher caffeine than I'm comfortable using for a full dose and if you use a 1/2 dose, you don't get the full benefit of the ergogenics added. Some of the other stim-free pre workouts I have used include Komodo Vaskular, Neogenix BodyForge, and Focus XT (stim free).

There are a lot of ingredients here. For pumps, there added citrulline, agamtine, nitrosigine. For focus, there's ALCAR and Alpha-GPC. For endurance creatinol-o-phosphate and elevATP, and there are number of other adaptogens.

The taste was not so great. The stim-free only comes in strawberry-kiwi, and it had a bit of a soapy aftertaste. It's not that bad. It's chuggable and I finished my tub. I just would not call it tasty. The product was a bit clumpy, but it wasn't too bad. It dissolved pretty well with my shaker.

According to the label, one dose is 2 scoops (16g). When I weighed them out though, I needed a lot more than 2 scoops to get a dose. For me, each scoop was 2-3g, so I needed like 5 scoops to get a dose. That's no big deal since I use a food scale, but it's something to keep in mind

This is where the product really shines. I got great focus and pumps from this pre-workout, whether I took it on it's own or whether I stacked it with another pre. I usually take my pre at the gym, and my warmup takes me about 20 minutes. By the time I'm ready to start my workouts, Conqu3r Unleashed was in full effect. It was beast mode time!

This product is a bit pricey, but you have to pay for quality. I usually see it for $31 and for 20 servings, which to me is a lot, but it is around the same price of other high value stim-free workouts, e.g. PES High Volume. Olympus Labs, though, does do a number of 50% sales through out the year, so you can get a tub of Conquer Unleashed for $24.50 if you purchase it at the right time. To me, that's a steal.

Side Effects

I had no side effects with this product, and I can't think of any ingredients that would be likely to cause any side effects.

Conclusion

This was one of the best pre-workouts I've used, stim-free or not. The focus is there. The pumps were there. The endurance was good. There is a stimmed version of course if that's of interest to you.