CONQU3R Unleashed has been reported as discontinued. See the replacement:

CONQU3R Unleashed Reviews

By: Olympus Labs

CONQU3R Unleashed is a Pre-Workout manufactured by Olympus Labs. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

CONQU3R Unleashed has been reported as discontinued. See the replacement:

8.9
  February 18, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Flexible Dosing
  • Intense Energy
  • Great Endurance
  • Good Focus
  • 5 Patented Ingredients
  • Well Dosed Ingredients
  • Unique Profile
  • Nondisclosed Caffeine Content
  • Lacking Beta Alanine
  • Lacking Citrulline Malate
  • Pumps Lacking
  • Proprietary Blend Contained
Thank you Olympus Labs for participating in the SRTROOPs program, and I hope to see more of your products up for review!

Supplement Facts + Introduction
Olympus Labs is known for their passion of turning you into Greek Mythology, and all their products come in with some more than interesting names and flavors. Conqu3r isn't your average product, nor are they trying to fit the cookie cutter mold when they formulate any of their products which is why I have been keeping an eye on them for some time now. Some lets step into this Beta Alanine-less Pre-Workout and break it down..

Creatinol-O Phosphate (2g): "For all intents and purposes, COP supplementation should be viewed as completely different as Creatine supplementation. Even after COP loses the phosphorus group, it metabolizes into creatinol and not creatine." There are also some 30+ year studies showing similar effects to Beta-Alanine, which result it "strength, performance, and recovery". 3g is what is tried in the studies, but they were utilized in regards to heart performance and anti-arrhythmic activities so the actual supplemental amount is not established.

ElevATP (150mg): "elevATP is a proprietary, clinically researched combination of a water extract of "ancient peat" (fossilized plants) and apple extract that works with our natural energy-producing mechanisms to stimulate production of ATP, the energy currency of the body. elevATP stimulates the body to produce ATP internally" Very few supplements contain this ingredient, so actual dosing isn't established.

Pump Matrix (No blends here, just named matrix)
L-Citrulline (4g): is a more absorbable/bioavailable form of Citrulline Malate, which actually breaks down to Citrulline but requires more of a dose aka 8g-10g to yield 4g contained. HydroMax (2g) which is a solid dose, 1.5g Nitrosigine "Nitrosigine is a patented form Arginine bonded to silicate. Developed by Nutrition21, this newer form of arginine not only improves its bioavailability in the body, but also its efficacy. Recent studies using Nitrosigine demonstrated it not only increased nitric oxide levels immediately after consumption, but additionally elevated baseline N.O. levels. Basically, nitric oxide levels remain elevated for up to two weeks with continued use" Agmatine (1g) which is very well dosed as well.

PROPRIETARY BLEND ALERT
It is interesting that Olympus Labs decided to go Proprietary Blend with the Focus & Energy Matrix, because in their previous version they were fully disclosed.. PricePlow was able to get the actual dosage of the first ingredient Caffeine, which I feel should ALWAYS be disclosed! They pump 300mg of Caffeine into the 650mg Matrix which means we have 350mg left of the following ingredients: AlphaSize aka Alpha GPC, J. Regia Extract, and Higenamine. Effectively 300mg-350mg Alpha GPC would be effective and 50-60mg Higenamine, but it isn't disclosed which may preclude to underdosing or not effectively dosing.. J. Regia Extract is detailed on PricePlow in the following Article, but basically it is similar to DMAA or DMHA. https://blog.priceplow.com/dmha EDIT: Alpha GPC is dosed at 250mg which is a good dose, but not the heaviest. Between the J. Regia and Higenamine there is 100mg, which seems about right.

The profile is nice and well dosed with 5 Patented Ingredients, so needless to say it should be an effective product. I am shaking my head at Olympus Labs for the Proprietary Blend, but mainly due to the fact they didn't disclose the Caffeine content to the public..

Mixability + Taste + Dosing
I would be lying if I told you this mixed perfectly, but really not many products do. It is a clumpy powder due to the HydroMax and Citrulline, and has many particles on the bottom of the shaker cup but swirl and sip will get it done. Lemon Rox is what I had and I thought it was going to be the bee's knees, but much like the insect itself it was nowhere to be found.. Except that it tasted like plant fertilizer! Basically you will have a gritty film to it, and I had to chug it down as the taste was pretty unbearable.. Dosing was somewhat simple but misleading, as it shows 40 scoops on the front of the container but then you realize that each serving is 2 scoops meaning 20 servings per container. I never went over 2 rounded scoops, but really the dosing required 2 flat scoops. I take my Pre-Workout before leaving the house to head to the gym, because at that point there is no turning back! 30 minutes before the gym and the effects started coming on strong.

Effectiveness 8.9/10
Typically I have grouped all the associated benefits for a Pre-Workout into one Proprietary Paragraph, but when a product performs on so many fronts you can dissect it a bit more than the usually "effective" product.

"Incredible Energy + Laser Focus + Endurance"
Bazinga! Holy Mother Of Olympus! This stuff had me going like the Energizer Bunny! I had to keep those scoops less rounded it seemed as the container went on, because I knew my Heart Rate would be sky rocketing soon after digestion. I have been running less and less Caffeine here as of late with my Pre-Workout Supplements, but anything around that 300mg range has been solid! The Alpha GPC was on point even with it being 250mg instead of the more effective 350mg in my experience, but I feel that the product was well tuned to the other ingredients better than many high stimulant based products as they work synergistically. Initially the Focus seemed stronger in the beginning, but faded off a bit more as the workout went on but the Energy just kept going and going and going.

"Insane Pumps"
One would think that this profile was solid with pump acting ingredients as this is, but sadly it wasn't one of the high points in my experience. 2g HydroMax has been proven solid for me in the past alone, and adding that to the Arginine/Nitrosigine + Agmatine I would have expected better pumps. I feel the culprit is the L-Citrulline, as I have only really seen pumps/fullness given from 6g-8g Citrulline Malate which was included in the previous version of this. I am unsure why the switch, but I guess the claims of Citrulline was better yet fell short for me. Don't get me wrong, pumps were given, but this product felt more Energy given than anything.

Value 7.9/10
It seems the best price for this is $35 for 20 servings, which is a bit more than I would like for a product formulated the way it is. I feel the cost is more expensive due to the 5 Patented ingredients, which is obviously justified. It is definitely a Pre-Workout worth trying, and being it really isn't underdosed makes it more worthwhile in terms of value. $1.75 a serving here, but you are not getting any Creatine or Beta Alanine or Betaine which hurts it a bit for me in part due to the lack of pumps in terms to value and effectiveness.

Overall 8.4/10
I am very happy to have waited this long for this version of Conqu3r, and with the changes from the previous version I am not 100% convinced it was worth the change. The flavor was a bit wack, witch led me to do a few "To The Dome" intakes along with chugging it down. The Patented ingredients are a plus, which give you more guarantee than anything and add to the overall value being better. This product delivered exceptionally each and every time for me, full of energy and endurance but lacked in pumps and focus which brought the score down some. I would recommend this product to friends/everyone looking to have energy out of the wazoo, but be careful because it tastes like it too!
  • Lemon Rox: 3/10

February 17, 2016

• Endurance
  • Sense Of Well Being
  • Solid Pump
  • Chemical Taste

Hey SR, it's my pleasure today to deliver a review for Olympus Labs' preworkout Conqu3r unleashed. I'm no stranger to preworkouts and since I workout after work, I'm always looking to get for a boost. I used this during 5/1/1/1 strength routine trying for strength and mass. My favorite preworkouts to date are usually more endurance based with some quality stims and nootropics such as Nitramine, Fully Loaded, etc. Overall, this stacks up really well with those preworkouts and is one of the best I have ever tried. Here's the breakdown.

Very well dosed in most most areas, and everything is fully disclosed except for the Focus and Energy Matrix which is in a prop blend. The profile contains five patented ingredients and is broken down into 3 Matrices: Maximum Endurance, Incredible Pump, and the aforementioned Focus and Energy. The profile introduces some lesser known ingredients and is missing some ingredients that some consider staples. Props for trying something new and here are my thoughts and highlights (Supplement facts are attached to view).

Endurance matrix: What stands out is that it is creatine and beta alanine free. I know many supplement with creatine and are happy when it's not in a preworkout and I am as well. Beta alanine is a staple in most preworkouts however, and I have always been a big fan. I had just finished catalyst which has a healthy dose of 3.2 grams of beta alanine and I think when dosed properly it's a great ingredient for endurance and lactic acid buffering. Conqu3r instead uses 2 grams of Creatinol-O-Phosphate (COP) and ElevATP at 150 mg high is ancient peat moss and apple extract. These ingredients are supposed to be very similar to beta alanine in terms of endurance and buffering. I was concerned as I love beta alanine but was willing to give it a fair shot. Glad I did.

Pump Matrix: 4 grams of L-Citrulline, which is supposed to be better than Citrulline Malate for absorption, 2 grams of hydromax, Nitrosigine (designer arginine) at 1.5 grams, and a full gram of agmatine. As someone who doesn't get a pump easily, I think they have some good doses of a variety of pump ingredients to help people get that pump in the gym.

Focus and Energy: The only prop blend in the profile at 650 mg, which is disappointing, but I did read where Olympus stated that it contains 300 mg of caffeine, which is a nice healthy amount even more stim junkies like me. This matrix is rounded out by AlphaSize AlphaGPC, J. Regis which is supposed to be very close to DHMA, Nelumbo Nucifera for focus, and Higenmine. Overall, some great stims and lesser known nootropics for energy, focus, and endurance. Definitely intrigued.

Also, 10 mg of bioperine for absorption. A very impressive profile that attacks just about all areas you want in a preworkout.

Not a highlight of this product. Dosing is simple with a full serving of 2 scoops 30 min prior to working out. Being strong on the stimulant size, I can see how some would like a serving being 2 scoops so they can play with dosing.

Taste: I had the Lemon Rox. I was excited at first, a new flavor, and at first I really liked it as it tasted like Lemon Heads candy when they still have the sugar coating on them. But it only tasted good when sipped. When I tried to chug it like most preworkouts it does have a chemical/burning taste to it. The taste definitely wore then. They do offer some flavors I think I'd try instead like krushed candy, kiwi strawberry, etc. but I'd probably not buy Lemon again.

Mixability: The powder itself was pretty clumpy, but it seemed to mix fine in my shaker.

In just about every area, Conqu3r lived up to the claims and exceeded my expectations. I'll break down the areas for effectiveness.

Endurance: worried about no Beta Alanine? Don't be...this was incredible. Even through a very strenuous strength routine I had no problem completing sets, my strength gradually increased throughout the entire can. I worked up a great sweat and wanted to just keep going, moving from exercise to exercise with little need to rest, take a break etc. This is definitely one of the best endurance preworkouts I have ever tried and could easily get through hour-hour and a half lifting sessions. Awesome.

Pump: I don't get a great pump very easily, and the pump here worked great I'd say 80% of the time. Pump for me depends on routine, diet, etc and sometimes it just doesn't happen even with pump ingredients at high dosages. This did get me a pumped most of the time however and I was pleased, even though a pump is t what I'm really looking for a lot of the time.

Focus and Energy: sustained, clean energy. Never got my heart racing and never crashed, but I had great energy throughout every workout. Where this really shined for me was the focus. I felt great, it put me in a positive mood, sense of well being, and I just felt great in the gym and it helped my workouts. Just wanted to keep going. I loved the feeling.

Definitely expensive, $35 for 20 servings. That hurts, but I loved the ingredients, their in good doses, and you do pay for what you get. So even though this is definitely on the very high side as far as cost, I'd buy this again.

Side Effects

Surprisingly, none to report as usually with preworkouts that have a ton of ingredients you do get some stomach issues. So very solid.

Conclusion

I loved this product and I definitely will buy this again and the feeling and endurance it gave me in the gym was top notch. I'd buy a different flavor and try to find a website with a discount or coupon, but I'll be comi back to this product again.

5.6
  February 4, 2016

Cons:

(Background info on yourself, diet, experience, goals, first thoughts on the product and how you discovered SR)
A big thanks to Olympus labs for their support of the SR Troop program. I've heard great thing about conquer unleashed when the chance came up for review wanted to give it a try to see how great of a pre-workout that it is. Conquer is supposed to be the ultra-premium pre-workout fuel with scientifically backed clinical doses. Now let's see how conquer stacks up.

(Your thoughts on the ingredients/label of the product)
This Ingredient profile is pretty much fully disclosed except for the focus & energy matrix which is a blend. In conquer you will get five patented ingredients which is pretty neat nice you see. Conquer is broken down into three main areas first you have the Maximum endurance matrix which is where you find 150mg of elevatp is a proprietary, clinically researched combination of a water extract of "ancient peat" (fossilized plants) and apple extract that works with our natural energy-producing mechanisms to stimulate production of ATP, the energy currency of the body. It's also non-GMO for all of you whole foods freaks out there. Second you have the pump matrix which is L-citrulline 4g, hydromax glycerol at 65% 2g, nitrosigine 1.5g, and agmatine at 1g. Lastly you have the immaculate focus & energy matrix which is 650mg this is where is caffeine is.

The flavor I received was krushed kandy which you would think hey this might taste like cotton candy. Well it tasted more like expire cotton candy it was really bad and it left a bad aftertaste in your mouth for the rest of you day. You take one scoop 30mins prior to your workout with two scoops being the max amount. Drink it with 8 to 10oz of water.

Conquer claims to turn men into demigods while that didn't happen to me it was solid enough have a good workout but not a crazy one. The energy and focus was really good but the pumps not so much. It did get me that extra boost of energy I need during the days where I just wasn't feeling it in the gym. I also notice there was more focus during my workouts. If I was doing 3 sets of side lateral raises with 15 to 20 reps the energy from conquer bumped it up to 6 sets with 20 to 25 reps for the same exercise. The endurance side of conquer was really good during my training that extra kick made me want to train longer. I would also add more exercises during my work out because of the extra boost of energy that I was getting. Two scoops was spot on for having an overall great workout with heavier weights and more sets.

On the Olympus labs website unleashed conquer goes for 48.99 for 40 scoop which is a 1.22 per serving or 20 servings for 2.45 a serving.

Side Effects

Conclusion

You may not turn into a demigod but conquer unleashed will take you one step closer to become one. If you can get past the awful taste this stuff will give you the energy and focus that you are looking for in the gym. I would buy this again but just a different flavor.
  • Krushed kandy: 1/10