CONQU3R DGE has been reported as discontinued. See the replacement:

CONQU3R DGE Reviews

By: Olympus Labs

Pre-Workout > Pump
CONQU3R DGE is a Pump Product manufactured by Olympus Labs. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss.

CONQU3R DGE has been reported as discontinued. See the replacement:

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:

What's up SR. Onder 18 here. You know me I'm the little guy with a chip on his shoulder. Here to review another pre-workout product. I know you're thinking this guys used alot of pre-workouts. Yes I have and i like to share my opinions on them.
The product I'm reviewing now is in my opinion a very underrated product because you don't here alot about it. It's very popular on the anabolicminds forums and that's were I discovered it. So one day I saw it on sale at nutraplanet so I decided to buy it and give it a try.

CONQU3R "Demigod Edition" Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (18.2 g)
Servings per Container: 20

Bioperine 10 mg
Energy Matrix
Caffeine 200 mg
Higenamine 40 mg

As you can see from the ingredients the label is not a prop blend and the doses are pretty good. I like the inclusion of COP and amentoflavone as I respond well to those ingredients.

I had the apple asylum flavor and it was not bad. It wasn't the tastiest drink I've had but for a pre-workout it was decent. As for the mixability it wasn't bad either. Not the best but not bad. I always dosed this at one scoop. At two scoops that would be 2 grams of agmatine and that would probably put me on the toilet.

This only has 200 mgs. of caffeine in it so it wasn't a big rush. However all the nootropics and the higenamine made it hit harder than only 200 mgs. The energy was always clean and giving me a nice comfortable push. The focus on this was nice. Very clear and put you in the right state of mind. The strong point of this product was it's overall performance. Strength was good and endurance was excellent. I used to do sets of 100 pushups after my weighted dips and still have more in the tank after a one and a half hour workout. The pump and vascularity on this was excellent. I would get a good pump even on my low rep sets. I rarely felt the need to add more stims to this but sometimes I would stack it with a caffeinated amino product. That gave me the same effects with more energy. The only things I really added to this product were creatine and extra amentoflavone, but I add that to all my pre-workouts(sorry I forgot to mention that in my previous reviews). Towards the half way point of the container I started stacking it with Beta Nitro, a pump product from SNI that contains glycerol, betaine, and nitrates and that seemed to add to the pump and endurance. I don't think the product needed any help in the pump and endurance departments but I like trying new things so I added it in for the heck of it. So overall if your looking to get highly stimulated than this isn't the product for you. However if your looking for clean energy, good focus, and top notch performance and pumps if think you would definately like this product.

Oh yeah forgot to mention that about 3 weeks into the tub I started building a little tolerance. The performance was still there the energy was just slightly diminished.

This is the products weak point. I got it on sale at nutraplanet for about $20. However the regular price for this at most retailers is usually over $40 for only 20 servings. However I'm not gonna knock it too hard because it does have good ingredients at good doses and I'm sure it wasn't super cheap to produce. At usually $40ish I would buy this product when I have spare cash or if it's on sale because I do think it is a good product.

Conclusion

If you get a chance to get this product I think it would definately be worth a try. However it would be too expensive to run year round at only 20 servings. With that being said I will use it again when I finish off some other products that I have.
I hope you enjoyed my review and any constructive criticism is welcome.

• irondude

This is pretty good underdog pw. Is on my top 5 list

• onder18
    June 26, 2015

I agree. I unfortunately never had a chance to try the version with amp citrate.

• trey-carmine
    June 27, 2015

Good review brother. I didn't even know Olympus was listed on SR until this. I enjoyed the DGE over the OG version of Conqu3r myself.

• onder18
    June 27, 2015

Thanks for the positive feedback.