Conqu3r has been reported as discontinued. See the replacement:

Conqu3r Reviews

By: Olympus Labs

Conqu3r is a Pre-Workout manufactured by Olympus Labs. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

Conqu3r has been reported as discontinued. See the replacement:

Overall
Overall
  January 22, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Energy
  • Great Pumps
  • Good Endurance
  • Great Workouts
  • Bad Mixability
  • A Little Too Bittersour
  • A Little Pricey
  • Need Too Much Water For Good Taste
Hey guys, so I bough two containers of this product and just finished one so here it goes, also I got the demigod version! The dosages are on point and here they are:

CONQU3R "Demigod Edition" Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (18.2 g)
Servings per Container: 20

Energy Matrix
Caffeine 200 mg
Higenamine 40 mg

Efectiveness 8.7/10:

Energy 9/10: Energy was on point and lasted a good amount of time without any crash. After taking this I felt more happier and my mood was boosted even after my workout. I did not feel stimmed out or like I was having a heart attack while on this unlike other preworkouts.

Pumps 8/10: Pumps at the beginning were not at pronounce but half way through the pumps and vascularity was nuts. Even after the gym the pumps were still on point and sometimes the pumps were so good I started cramping up.

Endurance/strength 8.5/10: I lasted longer then usual and I was able to hit more reps then normally. Also my muscles felt less fatigued on this.

Taste and Mixability 6.5/10: I personally don't care since I can drink anything down but at first getting use to the taste was bad. I like a preworkout I can put into a little water and shovel down but it was hard with this. It did not mix well at all, once done mixing I needed to drink quick or the stuff would go settle back to the bottom. It is very sour both the apple and watermelon, both need a lot of water to taste decent.

Value 7/10: I may have got it a little cheaper but as of now it is 28.99 on nutraplanet for 20 servings, which comes out to 1.45 a serving but for all the ingredients that are dosed perfectly I believe it is worth it.

Overall 8.5/10: This is a great preworkout even if its a little pricey but IMO worth it, it makes the time in the gym great and since it is only one scoop serving it lasts a while depending on your workout regiment.