Assass1nate Reviews

By: Olympus Labs

Weight Loss > Stimulant Free
Assass1nate is a Stimulant Free Weight Loss Product manufactured by Olympus Labs. It can increase metabolic rate and fat loss without the use/inclusion of traditional stimulants.

August 5, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Burns Fat
  • GDA And Fat Burner In One
  • None Thermogenic
  • No Hunger Suppression
  • More Expensive Than Competitors

A new way of fat burning through glucose management ... I say why not ... let's give it a try.

First and foremost I would like to thank Olympus Labs for sending me out their product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

I'm always on a lookout for something to help me with my diet and assist me with loosing weight. At the age of 40 it's getting harder and harder to burn of that unwanted fat that is stored in your body. Your metabolism just isn't as good as before the big 40. I noticed this product and wanted to see for myself if it would assist me with insulin levels right after a big meal to make sure I don't store that extra fat.

This product has some interesting ingredients that I have never seen before ... I'm going to paste what Olympus labs claim and than what I found through my own research. I'm going to try to over them but there might not be enough info on them.

Hovenia dulcis 700mg (Dihydromyricetin 90%) - "This ingredient has been found to help stimulate fatty acid oxidation and glucose uptake. In fact, several studies have confirmed that Dihydromyricetin regulates glucose metabolism and improves skeletal muscle insulin resistance."

Dihydromyricetin is more known for the positive effect it has on hangovers but I did find a study where it says that "DMY significantly enhanced glucose uptake and improved the translocation of glucose transporter in rats". The suggested dosage I can't find anywhere but it does state that for the hangover you the minimum would be 200 mg ... We are higher range here so if you consume enough glucose as 3 shots of vodka than you should be covered ... Since they recommend to take 200mg per drink.

Rosa canina 500mg (Trans-Tiliroside 5%) - This ingredient helps to inhibit body weight gain and helps to decrease visceral body fat via enhancement of fatty acid oxidation in the liver and skeletal muscle.

Reviewing examine.com it's really not that impressive this ingredient. Also, it takes a whole lot more to make this ingredient "productive" with 5-10 grams a day. In my personal opinion it's useless here.

Rosmarinus officinalis 500mg (Carnosic Acid 20%) - Helps to stimulate energy metabolism, inhibit fat gain and can stimulate glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue making it ideal to be consumed with meals.

Supposedly CA (Carnosic Acid) alleviates hyperlipidemia and insulin resistance by promoting the degradation of SREBPs via the 26S proteasome. I honestly don't know what that means ... but supposedly it works. There is also another study that states "Compounds that increase the activity of the energy sensor AMP-activated kinase (AMPK) have the potential to regulate blood glucose levels." I have underlined potential which is the key word here.

Orthosiphon Stamineus 300mg (Ethanolic extract 70%) - 'Orthosiphon Stamineus has been found to reduce appetite and visceral fat mass."

Again I'm not sure where to find the research here but examine does not state there is anything that can show that this product helps with appetite suppression. There was a research made on obese rats but it need to work with betulinic acid to have a synergy effect to work both on obese and lean rats. Can't really find anything on the amout of dosage.

Oleoylethanolamide 200mg (OEA) - is a lipid that is naturally occurring in the intestines of the human body that regulates appetite. When you eat, OEA levels increase and ultimately produces a feeling of satiety. However, when your caloric intake is reduced, especially when dieting, your OEA levels may not reach the levels necessary to satisfy your appetite.

The dosage is pretty good ... but the studies not so very conclusive .. there are no human studies to rely on. The description is very accurate on Olympus labs as in examine.com.

Olive Leaf Extract 150mg (Hydroxytyrosol) - this ingredient is a component of an ancient leaning formula which was shown to increase rat brown adipose tissue. Olive leaf I has been shown to also increase UCP-1. UCP-1 is a protein allows the energy from food to be released as heat instead of stored as energy.

and this is what examine.com has to say "Although olive leaf has been implicated in fat burning through various mechanisms (increased thyroid hormones and adrenaline), trials have failed to show a fat burning effect with olive leaf supplement use." You be the judge .. or in this case I'll be the judge ;)

Lutein 125mg - Has been found to increase carnitine palmitoyltransferase 1 (CPT-1) thus stimulating energy metabolism.

That's true but I also read that Lutein with carnitine has a synergistic affect on fatty acids. So I'm guessing if you add carnitine with this supplement you would yield a even better result.

Nothing to taste ... take 4 capsules with your biggest meal of the day.

I don't usually do this but I'm going to respond to the claims that this product claims ... because I feel that it will be more specific other than telling you I lost 5 pounds with this product which I consider a success.

Extreme Thermogenic Activation - None, Really ... None. I'm not sure what more I can say ... None

Fat Inhibitor - Really hard to judge this one ... I did loose some fat around my waist while on this product so it might have done some of the work for me.

Stimulant Free Fat Burner - Spot on ... None of the ingredients are stimulants so I wholeheartedly agree with this statement. That is pretty refreshing since everything these days come with humongous dosages of caffeine .. I'm getting a little bit tired of consuming caffeine none stop.

Glucose Disposal Agent - This one is also hard to judge for me since I did not test my insulin while on this product. I can say that I didn't feel sleepy like I usually would after a large meal ... That might be a good indicator that something was different ...

Although it does not say it on the label I did read that this product supposed to help you control hunger. I didn't feel any of it.

So to summarize .. I lost weight while on this product ... It works ...

This is weird .. I have only one website that offers this but if you click on buy you always get a empty cart. Could this be already discontinued? Well I assume that the price for this product is 35 because that what shows on strongsupplementshop.com. The links provided one of them does not work. That would cost you 1.16 per serving. To be honest that is pretty expensive for a fat burner. I also reviewed other nutrient partitioning agents that are way less expensive than this product.

Side Effects

None that I have experienced personally.

Conclusion

My usual question when I rate a product is does the price reflect effectiveness ... In my case this is actually hard to judge. I have been plateaued with my weight for almost 4 years now ... It usually varies +/- 5 pounds depending on my water weight. On this product I have fallen off 5 pounds below my lowest water weight. To be truthful I think that is pretty good result for me. I did help this product out with better diet and more cardio so I have to be fair to myself and you. Although, I would recommend it to anyone that has reached their plateau. It seems from the other reviews that this product does have a positive influence on the body to loose weight.

June 16, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Burns Fat
  • GDA And Fat Burner In One
  • Good Appetite Suppressant
  • Great Value
  • Endurance
  • Maybe Needs A True Thermogenic

Assass1nate is a very good hybrid supplement that will burn fat and act as an efficient GDA to help make sure the carbs go where they belong.

Another special thanks too Olympus Labs for their participation here on SR.com. Today, I discuss my experience with their non stim fat burner and GDA Assa1nate. I was on an off cycle from stims for a while and just recently got back on them with a new pre workout. Before then, I sticking solely to non stim products and refraining from PWOs. I decided to use Assa1nate as a way to keep my current recomp going strong without stims and by aiding in helping consumed carbs go to muscle tissue to a greater degree rather than being stored as fat. My experience with non-stim fat burners is a little limited and I never expect them to be as effective as stim containing ones. However, I still would like a degree of potential fat loss and thermogenesis. In addition, with GDAs I look for the prevention of carb bloat and a benefits to my endurance and pump.

Assa1nate contains a fully disclosed profile.

Dihydromyricetin 700mg: An extract taken from a Japanese plant known as Hovenia dulcis. It appears to have antioxidant, anti inflammatory, antiviral, and liver protective qualities by acting as an agent that can help protect the liver from alcohol induces damage and stress. It also as digestive benefits. Hard to say why this ingredient would be in a product of this nature.

Trans-Tiliroside 500mg: Extracted from Rosa Canina, this ingredient has been demonstrated to aid in visceral fat reduction by activating your AMPK pathways. AMPK plays crucial roles in several biochemical functions in our body. Among other benefits, activating the AMPK pathway can lead to fat loss as it stimulated cells to metabolize lipids at a greater rate.

Carnosic or Carsonic Acid. 500mg: Known to increase glucose uptake and inhibit fat storage. Also acts as an antioxidant.

Orthosiphon Stamineus 300mg: This has been touted top help suppress your appetite, therefore allowing you to eat less, favoring weight loss.

Oleoylethanolamide OEA 200mg: A molecular lipid naturally produced in your small intestine. Studies on OEA are limited, however, it's intended purpose is to regulate hunger and cholesterol levels. Supplementing with it can supposedly have an appetite suppressant and satiety increasing effect. This in turn, allows you to eat less and translate into more favorable chances of fat loss. It is also a PPAR receptor stimulator that when acts on the receptor, promotes fat metabolism.

Olive leaf extract 150mg: In addition to antioxidant and other health benefits, olive leaf extract can have a positive effect on your metabolism by upping your metabolism and promoting the utilization of fat for energy.

Lutein 125mg: Known mainly for it benefits to the eyes and vision, but can also aid in increasing your metabolic rate.

The protocol calls for taking a total of 4 caps a day. One thing I noticed is that various sites seem to have different directions on how to take this. Some recommend a "two caps" twice a day with your largest meals. Also, a protocol of taking all 4 caps with largest meal of the day is suggested.

Since my meals were limited because of my recomp dietary plan, I chose to simply take all 4 caps with dinner each day. Dinner is typically my largest meal of the day regardless of my training phase goals.

First I want to discuss its benefits as a GDA because OI believe it was more effective in this category. I experienced less carb bloat and had an increase in endurance and natural energy throughout the days and during my workouts. I had a more defined swole and pumped feel and fatigue was reduced during each individual weight movement and sets. I did not have any digestive issues and I was more regular while on Assante. Therefore, I can vouch for digestive benefits.

As for weight loss and thermo effect, I did appear leaner and more defined, but the thermo effect was not overly impressive. Thanks to the appetite suppression effects, I was able to maintain a more strict caloric intake as laid out by my recomp plan without giving into temptation induced hunger spikes. Speaking of which, I did not experience and excessive hunger or spikes even after heavy training sessions. It did not "kill" my appetite, which I would NOT want. It simply reduced it to a more manageable level and prevented spikes throughout the day.

I did not see a significant thermo in comparison to stim products. Nonetheless, as I mentioned in the intro, I was not expecting one to such a degree since I know how I react to non-stim fat burners. With that said, I did see a moderate thermo effect to the point where I felt a more noticeable core burn. I did not sweat profusely but I still had a more defined metabolic "heat up" feeling through my physique.

In summary, Assa1nate works best as a GDA and appetite suppressant. As a metabolic enhancer and thermogenic, it has its benefits in this area but could use some improvement.

I was able to find Assass1nate for as low at 29.99 on Bestpricenurtiion.com for a full 30 day supply. I think this is a great value considering your are getting a hybrid of GDA and fat burning aid in one. It is also effective and priced at the average, if not lower price, than most standalone products of these categories.

Side Effects

Conclusion

If you want something to help get those crbs to where they need to be to aid in energy, pump, and endurance than Assass1nate will help greatly in this area. Also, if you prefer the stim-free route for fat loss, appetite suppression, and moderate thermogenesis, Assaa1nate will also help in this area. Be sure you search for the best price so that you are not led to the more expensive retail prices such as the one on OL's own website. Of course, make sure diet and training are on point.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!

GO RED SOX!!

June 8, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Burns Fat
  • GDA And Fat Burner In One
  • Great Value

Unique profile that will aid you as a GDA and a stim free fat burner. You can find really good deals currently on this and it is well worth the money.

38 years old, recovering from total reconstruction surgery on my left ankle, but finally back in the gym! I have never tried a product by Olympus Labs, so when I saw this being offered via TROOPS I wanted to check it out. I was also interested since this was a GDA and a non stim fat burner. I have had good and bad experiences with GDAs and not so great experiences with non stim fat burners. So I wanted to give it a whirl! Thank you to SR for the TROOP program and Olympus Labs for this opportunity. Lets see how this unique product stacks up.

Fully disclosed label which is always a nice thing to see when it comes to a thermogenic GDA. The ingredients have been reviewed a couple of times already, but they were new to me so lets quickly talk about each one. The dosages here are based off one serving size (4 pills).

Hovenia dulcis (seed)(Dihydromyricetin 90%) 700mg: Known as the Japanese Raisin Tree it has been traditionally used as an anti-alcohol herb and hangover cure. Its possible this can lower your blood alcohol levels and protect your liver. A strange ingredient if you ask me.

Rosa canina (fruit)(Trans-Tiliroside 5%) 500mg: Also known as dog rose, and the main fruit of rosa canina is rose hip. There was an NCBI study that showed that this has the potential to decrease visceral body fat. That can be found here: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3892499/

Rosmarinus officinalis (leaf)(Carnosic Acid 20%) 500mg: Mainly an antioxidant. It can stimulate glucose uptake and inhibit fat gain. More info can be found here: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0031942214005585

Orthosiphon Stamineus (leaf)(70% Ethanolic Extract) 300mg: This is said to reduce visceral fat and lower your appetite.

Oleoylethanolamide (OEA) 200mg: This is a lipid that naturally occurs in your intestines. Supposedly when you eat OEA levels increase and give you a satiety feeling, but when you are in a caloric deficit OEA may not be increased enough to provide you of that satiety.

Olive leaf extract (leaf)(Standardized to 20% Hydroxytyrosol) (Yields 30mg Hydroxytyrosol) 150mg: This is where the thermo effect should be coming from. This increases a protein called UCP-1 and allows the energy from food to be released as heat instead of stored as energy.

Lutein (20% extract) 125mg: This is here to kick-start your metabolism.

So it was tough getting exact information on each ingredient as they were unique to say the least (at least in my eyes). I give Olympus Labs credit here for a unique profile, but its real hard to say if this is properly dosed or not. Keep reading down to the effectiveness section to see if that even matters.

Taste: Pill form so there should be no taste. I did have a strange taste thats hard to describe in my mouth for about 1 minute after swallowing the pills. Nothing too crazy, but worth enough to note. Pills also had a weird smell but nothing overbearing.

Mixability: Pills were of average size and were easy to swallow down with water.

Dosing: The directions recommend taking this with the biggest meal of the day. I took this each day with lunch. Each serving is 4 pills. Of note, do not exceed 4 pills a day!

Since this is a two in one product, I am going to break this down at a GDA and a non stim fat burner, then we will talk about label claims.

GDA: This worked well in this category as in after a heavy carb lunch I would not feel bloated nor would I feel the need to take a nap. The ingredients here definitely did aid in my body digesting the food and really utilizing the food as energy instead of letting it sit in your system as fat. If this was strictly sold in this category I would be just fine with this product.

Stim Free Fat Burner: Overall, I did not gain nor lose any fat or weight. Let me caveat that by saying for 3 of the 4 weeks on this bottle I was on the road and eating like complete garbage. Yeah I know, you do not have to eat poorly on the road, but I did during this period. I was actually pleasently surprised that my weight stayed the same (within 1 pound) and I gained no extra fat around the gut. So I do believe that if my diet was cleaner that I prob would have lost some fat here as others have experienced in the below reviews. I have taken stim free fat burners in the past that did absolutely nothing, but I think the formula here can aid you in some fat loss. Overall, pretty happy here.

Those were my experiences now lets discuss the label claims:

Extreme Thermogenic Activation: I did feel a slight thermo effect but definitely not to an extreme level. Its not enough to make you sweat or anything crazy (which is fine by me) but you can feel it about half hour or so after taking. So fair claim here.

Fat Inhibitor / Stimulant Free Fat Burner / Glucose Disposal Agent: Read the above in my overall experiences. Yes this product does just that and really what this boils down to is the results you will get from this depends on the amount of effort you put in. I ate like crap and did not exercise much, and my weight and fat stayed the same. In the past in the same situation without taking Assass1nate I would always gain a few pounds and some fat around the belly, just the effects of being 38. So yes, this product did a nice job overall!

Using Priceplow, the best price I could find is Assass1nate for $29.99 with free shipping for 120 capsules (30 servings) from Best Price Nutrition. That is a pretty darn good deal if you ask me considering this is basically a 2 in 1 product. The weird ingredients would make me a bit Leary, but after trying this, yeah this stuff works and this is a great price. Nuff said! The deal can be found here as of 8 June 2018:

Side Effects

Weird taste and smell of the pills, but nothing overbearing to make it unusable. The slight warm feeling from the thermo effect, not really a side effect since this is a thermo.

Conclusion

This product boils down to the effort you put in. Its the old theory of garbage in garbage out. This helped keep my body in place while I ate poorly and traveled, so if my diet and training was spot on as it usually is my results would have been better. I do plan on running this again in the future when I get through my rehab as I enjoyed this product. So if you want to assass1nate some fat, I highly recommend this product. I am starting to look more into Olympus Labs as a company as their profiles are unique in this saturated world.

June 4, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Burns Fat
    • Increased Focus
    • Good Appetite Suppressant
    • Maybe Needs A True Thermogenic

A stimulant-free fat burner from the company with the annoyingly cool habit of strategically placing numbers where letters should be

Thanks to Olympus Labs for supporting the TROOP program. I had major back surgery in January and I just got the OK from both my surgeon and physical therapist to resume strength/resistance training, but with a lot more caution. My few months of being sedentary yielded a layer of fat over my stomach, blurring out some hard-earned definition. My weight also jumped from 223 to 235--no bueno. I needed a fat burner, free of stimulants (for the time being) to help kick start the fat burning process, and because of Olympus Labs' already stellar reputation, I decided to give Assass1nate a shot. Was it worth it?

Assass1nate has a non-prop blend (YES) ingredient profile. Here's what's in it.

Hovenia Dulcis 700mg-- Also known as Dihydromyricetin. Interestingly enough, this extract from the Japanese raisin tree has been shown in numerous studies to prevent/cure hangovers. It also increases focus and mental acuity.

Rosa Canina (Trans-Tiliroside) 500mg--Also known as the Dog Rose, it exhibits numerous biological properties, such as antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-obesity, diuretic, anticarcinogenic, and antimicrobial effects

Rosmarinus Officinalis (Carnosic Acid) 500mg-- Carnosic Acid is a powerful antioxidant that has been found to exert anti-inflammatory and anti-hyperglycaemic effects, improve cholesterol levels and prevent thickening of the artery walls, improve brain function by stimulating nerve factor synthesis and increasing blood circulation in the brain, and promote weight loss. A recent study concluded that Rosmarinus Officinalis can limit weight gain induced by a high-fat diet and protect against obesity-related liver steatosis.

Orthosiphon Stamineus 300mg--This ingredient works by preventing the storage of fat. It also reduces appetite.

Oleoylethanolamide 200mg--Oleoylethanolamide (OEA) is an endocannabinoid-like lipid that induces hypophagia and reduces fat mass in rodents. The presence of OEA is higher during the day when the body is fully saturated with food and lower at nighttime during periods of starvation.

Olive Leaf Extract 200 mg--Animal studies demonstrate that olive leaf extracts lead to significant drops in elevated blood pressure. Remarkably, these effects are evident when supplementation occurs either before or after the animals develop hypertension. This means that the extracts have the ability to both prevent and treat high blood pressure. Olive Leaf Extract also has anti-inflammatory properties.

Lutein 125mg Lutein, nicknamed "the eye vitamin," is a type of carotenoid antioxidant that is most well-known for protecting eye health. Lutein is abundant in anti-inflammatory, cancer-fighting foods including kale, broccoli and many other green vegetables, eggs yolks and citrus fruits - all of which help protect the eyes from oxidative stress.

The capsules are average sized red and white. They were tasteless and had a surprising pleasant smell, almost like a kind of ginger spice. The recommended dosage is 4 capsules with the biggest meal of the day. For me, it was lunch.

So, I didn't start feeling the effects of Assass1nate until about 4 days in. I noticed some slight thermogenesis, but nothing too extreme. However, I had to really force myself to eat, my focus was on point, and I had a nice, smooth flow of energy that didn't kick in too quickly or crash too suddenly. Over the 4 weeks that I took Assass1nate, I had increased focus and energy, and I definitely lost some fat; my abs are starting to show again. definitely worked as advertised. My weight dropped from 235 to 229--a loss of 6 pounds. I'd say that it was a pretty sufficient drop over a four week span.

The consensus price for Assass1nate is $34.99, which is about normal for this type of supplement, give or take $5. It worked as advertised, so I'd say that it's a good value.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Assass1nate works. It's not a magic pill, and it's not the very best non-stim fat burner that I've taken (that honor goes to Neco Adipem), but it's a solid choice for those who maybe sensitive to stimulants. I was very happy with the results. Not spectacular, but very good; it gets a thumbs up from me.

Overall
    Overall
    6.9
      June 1, 2018

A stimulant free fat burner for those who do not want the jitters associated with caffeine.

First, I would Like to thank Olympus labs for giving the opportunity to run this product. With my vacation season coming up in a month, I decided to start trying to loose the weight that I had gain previously. My starting weight last month when I began taking the product was 217lbs. My goal was to attempt go get down to around 205lbs without using any caffeine or any other stimulants. So I figured Olympus Labs Assass1nate would be an ideal candidate to help.

The ingredient profile consists of the following:
    Hovenia Dulcis 700mg:
    Also known as Dihydromyricetin, has been found to activate AMP-activated protein kinase (AMPK) which will stimulate fatty acid oxidation and glucose uptake. This ingredient will be partially responsible for the thermogenic effect of Assass1nate.

Rosa Canina (Trans-Tiliroside) 500mg:
    This ingredient has been used over the years as an antioxidant, diuretic, anti inflammatory, anti obesity, and interestingly enough, anti gout. (ill speak more on this later)

Rosmarinus officinalis (carnosic Acid) 500mg:
    Carnosic Acid helps with producing enzymes that break down fats in the diet helping weight loss management
    It has been said it is used to stimulate glucose uptake in skeletal muscle which provides further speed up the process to supplement with ASSASS1NATE with your big meals as it is directed to do so.

Orthosiphon Stamineus 300mg: (appetite suppressant)
    The Orthosiphon Stamineus has been found to increase the hormone Leptin. This regulates how your body utilizes stored energy. It directly burns fat by preventing the storage of fat. It also reduces appetite.

Oleoylethanolamide 200mg:

This ingredient is produced in the body. It is typically found in the intestines. It actually is responsible for giving you the feeling of being full after eating.

Olive Leaf Extract 200mg:

Olive leaf extract has been shown to reduce blood pressure and is an anti inflammatory.

Lutein 125mg:
    Lutein is found in high quantities in spinach and kale and also in the milk of grazing cows. it is known for helping prevent macular degeneration. It also possesses strong anti-oxidative that can improve physical activity levels. Lutein has also been found to stimulate energy metabolism.

Taste:
    There is a typical pill taste that you get with nearly every capsule. It is nothing that would turn one off of the product.

Mixability:
    Nothing to mix. Easy to swallow pills allow for smooth swallowing

Dosing:
    It is required to take 4 capsules with your biggest meal of the day. For me that would be lunch as I do a hybrid fast until then.

6.5/10
    I began taking the pills immediately upon arrival. For the month, I was on a complete caffeine free diet. It took a few days for me to actually notice anything was going on. After about day 3, I was able to notice that my body was heating up a little more than normal. Working out was surprisingly smooth as I was non stimming it. As previously mentioned, I would take the pills in mid day when I would consume my largest meal of the day. I dosed at the same time each day. My appetite grew smaller and smaller while taking this as well. This really helped with the hunger pains associated with eating minimal throughout the day. As I mentioned in the ingredient profile, the anti inflammatory and anti gout properties associated with Roa Canina actually proved to work. I had issue with my right foot with some mild gout. About 2 weeks after taking Assass1nate, the pain and swelling actually went away for me. It could also be my diet, but I cant leave this out since the ingredient is in here.
    In conclusion of my run with Assass1nate, I can say my last weigh in as of 2 days ago was 210. I lost 7lbs while supplementing with this product. That is a pretty decent loss.

Checking around the price is at a consensus at 34.99. That is around .29 a pill or 1.16 per serving. To me, if it has the possibility to allow you to lose weight a way other than high caffeine, then that isn't a bad price. An energy drink is going to cost you around $2.00.

Side Effects

I experienced no side effects while taking the pills. I was able to use a non stim pre workout with this and no bodily effects were noted.

Conclusion

Overall 6.9/10
    Assass1nate did what it said it would do. I took it as directed, with a large meal, and was able to maintain energy, thermogenesis, as well as appetite suppression. At the end of the day, I did not crash from taking the pills later in the day. I lost overall 7lbs with taking these along with a sensible diet. As we all know though, each person is different on how they respond to a product so basically results are going to vary from person to person.
    To conclude, I was pleased with the results that was given to me. I will note though, if you decide to try this non stim approach, I would recommend getting a non stim Pre as well. It is actually encouraged through the company.