Amnes1a Reviews

By: Olympus Labs

Growth Enhancers > Nighttime Sleep Formulas
Amnes1a is a Nighttime Sleep Formula manufactured by Olympus Labs. It is designed to be used before bed time. It promotes restful sleep, increases REM sleep and helps the body attain an optimal state for muscle recovery and growth.

July 11, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fully Disclosed Label
  • Deeper Sleep
  • Pill Form
  • Widely Available
  • Vivid Dreams
  • Poor Clinical Research On Herbal Ingredients
  • Spotty Effectiveness
  • May Be Pricey For Some
  • No Effect On Recovery

Amnes1a is a comprehensive solid sleep aid that gives deep sleep and vivid dreams but lacks in recovery.

I saw Amnes1a pop up on TROOPS and claimed it because I 1) have been wanting to try out Olympus Labs products for awhile 2) was about to enter a real serious training plan and knew I could use the deep and restful sleep.

8.5/10
A 4 capsule serving provides:

133 mg of Magnesium - Magnesium is a dietary mineral useful for improving sleep quality and its found in the popular sleep aid ZMA for this reason. Although its effects likely come from mitigating deficiencies by filling nutritional voids, typical dose ranges from 200-400 mg with ZMA having 450 mg. Hence, I think this is a little under-dosed.

500 mg of Saccharomyces Cerevisiae - Brewer's Yeast as it is commonly known is rich in B vitamins and Chromium. Chromium is usually seen in glucose metabolism supplements but it only helps in that role if you have a deficiency. I found some info about how supplementing a deficiency could help with sleep quality but this is still an odd ingredient to find in a sleep aid.

450 mg of Valeriana officinalis (root) standardized for 0.8% valerenic acid [36mg active] - Valerian, is a plant who's roots are used relaxation, sleep, and anxiety. Although the scientific evidence doesn't seem to support Valerian's use as a sleep aid, it has good anecdotal evidence (placebo maybe?) as a relaxing agent and I've always liked it. Typical standardization ranges are from 0.8% - 1.0% at 450mg so this is right on par with the lower range and given everything else in here that is just fine.

450 mg of Melissa Officinalis (leaves) standardized to at least 5% Rosmarinic Acid [22.5mg active] - Also known as Lemon Balm, is an herb purported to reduce anxiety and induce sedation. Like with Valerian, the science is still out on its effectiveness as a sleep aid but I've always found teas with Lemon Balm and Valerian to be useful in relaxing me before bed so I'm fine with its inclusion here. A typical dose is at least 300mg so the amount here is just fine.

300 mg of Dioscorea Pseudojaponica (rhizomes) extracted for dioscin. Japanese Yam is reported to increase growth hormone secretion during sleep and dioscin has a host of other benefits though. I couldn't really find much on Japanese Yam though so I take the bottle claims with a grain a salt. It is still a welcomed addition though, in the event that it does work as claimed.

300 mg of Passionflower extract - Passion flower is another plant said to be a relaxant useful in treating anxiety, thereby making it easier to sleep. It is also a sedative. Like with Valerian and Lemon Balm, I couldn't find much on the science but I anecdotally find it to be helpful in tea form. It likely derives these effects from the bioflavonoids apigenin and chrysin, which I would expect to be more concentrated in an extract. Although I couldn't find a standard dose, 250-300 mg seemed pretty typical so this is perfect.

100 mg of L-Theanine is an amino acid that aids in relaxation and reducing stress but does not induce sedation. A typical dose is 100-200 mg so this is on the lower end but fine.

25 mg of KannaEase - a trademarked form of sceletium tortuosum standardized for akaloids and 0.2% Mesembrine - Sceletium Tortuosum is an herb traditionally chewed before stressful events like hunting to help calm one down. The science appears to still be out on this but a typical dose seems to be 16-50 mg of dry weight plant. This dose not only strikes the middle ground but also, as an extract is likely a bit stronger than dry weight plant.

3 mg of Melatonin: Melatonin is a hormone secreted by the pineal gland that helps regulate sleep. Effective doses range from 1-5 mg with some supplements having upwards of 10 mg. 3 mg is the perfect in-between, especially for a capsule based supplement.

In short, there are a lot of ingredients found in here with a few traditional staples like melatonin, Valerian, and L-Theanine thrown in for good measure. Some have decent scientific studies backing their effectiveness but some are more theoretically effective at best. Still, its good to see innovation in the industry.

There was no taste nor aftertaste with this supplement which is unsurprising since it is a capsule supplement. There is no mixability with this supplement so I'll supplement with ease of taking/swallowing. The capsules were medium-large sized but went down easy. The dosing was 4 capsules (1 serving) 1-2 hours before bed. I typically took 4 capsules 30 mins - 1 hour before bed, but sometimes I took a half dose. I only wish the serving size was a little smaller but perhaps I'm being difficult.

8.5/10
I found that I had deep and restful sleep most nights after taking a full serving of Amnes1a. It would take about an hour to really kick in but then my eyelids would feel super heavy and it was almost impossible to stay awake. Around 30-45 minutes in I would have a gradual onset of calmness and relaxation. It was a nice feeling but not really necessary for sleep in my opinion. Shortly afterwards, I would begin falling asleep and once I was out - I was out. I had deep sleep and vivid dreams that sometimes were a little too vivid and wild. Nonetheless, I enjoyed it. I did not enjoy the grogginess I would feel afterwards though. I found that stimulants counteracted that feeling within 15 minutes of ingesting them but it was still a huge barrier to overcome to just get out of bed. I also noticed that although the sleep was deep and restful in the mental sense, I did not really seem to get any more out of my recovery like I felt with other sleep aids I have used. When I would take a half serving I noticed similar effects but they took longer to kick in and were a little lighter.

On a few occasions, I would take a serving of Amnes1a and then proceed to do some other things that kept me up. On these nights, I felt a little drowsy but nothing strong enough to knock me out. I wound up staying up a few extra hours and got average sleep. This only happened about 5 times but it was kind of odd. I couldn't pinpoint what exactly brought it on and it happened at both 1 and 1/2 servings. In other words, it was ineffective at these times.

The cheapest I found this for was $31.49 but I found it more often at $34.99 for a 30 serving container. That's a little over a dollar a serving/day. While that is not terrible, it is not that great when compared to other sleep aids given its effectiveness. For comparison, 5%'s Knocked TF Out is $30 for 30 servings (which are so strong that it is really closer to 60 servings) and I had felt both enhanced sleep and recovery during my run of that. Although that is just one comparison, there are many similar ones to be made. For example, if you're just looking for deeper sleep then simple melatonin tabs would provide a similar effect. Thus, I cannot give this too high of a mark for value. I considered giving this a 6.5-6.75 but I ultimately found the price to be fair with all of the unique ingredients, some of which I am sure drive up the price.

Side Effects

I experienced no side effects while using this product. I did have wild dreams though that were so vivid I woke up a few times questioning what just happened.

Conclusion

8.0/10
I got a 8/10 rating by averaging the Ingredient Profile, Effectiveness, and Value sections as I deemed those the most relevant for this review. That gave me a flat 8.0/10 which I feel is extremely fair. The supplement was effective in promoting sedation and deep, restful sleep but it did not seem to enhance recovery. Furthermore, its ingredient profile, while innovative, unnecessarily drives up the price. In short, it is definitely worth a shot but only if you have some money to spare since similar effects could be had for much cheaper (pure melatonin).

June 23, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fully Disclosed Label
  • Deeper Sleep
  • Widely Available
  • Vivid Dreams
  • Artificial Colors
  • Vivid Dreams
  • May Be Pricey For Some
  • Poor Clinical Research On Herbal Ingredients

Amnes1a is quite oddly named so considering that it causes you to have significantly more vivid and easy to remember dreams upon waking. Though I thought the product itself was effective at improving my overall sleep quality, I personally felt like the improvement on sleep was just slightly better in comparison to using melatonin by itself which would save you a significant amount of money if you decided to go with the later. There currently isn't a whole lot of good clinical research on the effects of the herbal ingredients included in Amnes1a, so it's hard to really put an objective finger on its effectiveness from a scientific standpoint, thought the current studies do suggest characteristics of the ingredients that would enhance overall sleep quality. If you're pretty new to the sleeping supplement scene then I'd have to suggest you at least give melatonin at 3mg a go for a bit and if you feel like you need a little bit more ZzzZ's then possibly give Amnes1a a try.

Having a good night's sleep is absolutely essential for any significant muscle gain and many people resort to using dietary supplements to enhance and maximize the little amount of sleep we can manage to get. I've been using the old-school ZMA and melatonin supplements for years but it's always nice to see new products get released to look for potential improvement, so when I saw the chance to hop on board with Amnes1a I had to see if I could potentially find a new groundbreaking supplement to enhance my ZzZz's better than the tried and true supplements many of us have come to use. Quick shout out to Olympus Labs for giving me the opportunity to try out Amnes1a! Lets see how it stacks up!

I have only added a handful of the ingredients on the label that I found to be of interest to save this review from becoming too long-winded.

Magnesium (133mg): Since our bodies require increased relaxation at night to initiate sleep, we are able to utilize minerals like magnesium which activate the parasympathetic system (responsible for keeping us calm and relaxed) to ease our minds into slumber, however most studies that utilized magnesium to improve sleep used dosages of around 225mg leaving the dose in Amnes1a significantly missing the clinical dosing.
Melatonin (3mg): The core ingredient and powerful sleeping aid of pretty much any sleep enhancing supplement. Melatonin help bring our minds into REM sleep for longer durations as well as normalize our wake cycle. It has been known to cause increased vivid dreaming which may prove to be too much for the inexperienced user but it's a pretty interesting experience.
KannaEase (25mg): Herbal ingredient extract that has shown to reduce anxiety, stress and improve overall mood.
Valeriana officinalis (450mg): Another herbal ingredient that has been shown to treat stress, anxiety in addition to blood pressure.
Dioscorea psuedojaponica (300mg): Wasn't able to find anything significant regarding findings for this ingredient other than that it is a Taiwanese yam.
L-Theanine (100mg): Has been shown to improve sleep quality especially when combined with melatonin in doses around 100-200mg.

Extra kudos though to Olympus Lab for not plaguing this product with any proprietary blends :]

Since it's a pretty standard capsule supplement there really is no taste nor mixability rating here. It is dosed at a daily 4 capsule serving which can be a little tough to throw down for individuals that really hate swallowing pills but otherwise it's a fairly convenient "pop it before bedtime" supplement.

I typically took Amnes1a about 20 minutes prior to hopping into bed and mixed it into my pre-slumber ritual that includes drinking a casein shake, brushing teeth, and re-hydrating. I personally didn't notice any added benefit with it initiating me to go to sleep but it definitely made a difference once you're in dream world. Contrary to the name of the product my dreams were so insanely vivid that I pretty much remembered nearly every moment of my dreams upon waking up, this could really be a good thing or a bad thing for individuals. I know that some people like to just sleep and wake up when little splotches of memory from their dreams the night before but when you remember a serious chunk of your dream it can get pretty unnerving especially if your dreams aren't so pleasant. The first time I took this supplement I almost thought I was transcended into Narnia for the Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe if anyone remembers that, because I swear that weeks went by in my dreams only to wake up 8 hours later in my bed, not a totally calming feeling to be honest when I woke up from those. I do know that this is a common side effect of using melatonin however and since it appears to work synergistically with L-theanine I imagine that the effect is increased more-so. Other than that though I did wake up feeling more refreshed and ready to take the day head on but I honestly can say that it was only marginally better than when I just take a melatonin supplement alone which is leaps and bounds cheaper if you compare pricing. Overall, I do think the product works but I think a lot of the added herbal ingredients had minimal effect on my sleep quality from my personal opinion.

I looked around the internet and was able to find Amnes1a priced at $35 for the 120 capsule, 30 day serving bottle. At just north of $1 per serving I dont think this is a bad deal considering the blend of ingredients that you are getting but from my personal experience with it, I would just cut out the ingredients I thought were ineffective and just buy melatonin and L-theanine separately for a fraction of the price with a likely similar experience.

Side Effects

Other than very vivid dreams I didn't notice any significant side effects from using Amnes1a.

Conclusion

Amnes1a if a fairly new contender in the sleep supplement market and I do commend Olympus Labs for trying to formulate something new and innovative for consumers to utilize but unfortunately the product fell kind of short in my opinion. Though I do think they have some pretty good ingredients in this product, I feel like they are so few that it would be cheaper to purchase them separately for significantly less money and use them to create a cocktail that is similar in effectiveness. Again this is my personal opinion and view on the product though potentially other individuals may have much more positive effects from the herbal blend then I did. Like I said before, if you've been using sleeping supplements for a good while and the usual melatonin isn't quite doing it for you anymore and you're willing to throw a couple bucks down to try something slightly new and different I do believe that it's worth the price of admission for Amnes1a otherwise I'd have to suggest you sleep on this one. Cheers Fellas!

June 22, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fully Disclosed Label
  • Deeper Sleep
  • Pill Form

Shout out to SR and Olympus Labs for the allowing me to sample AMNES1A. This is only the second night time product I have tried so I am still a newb to these supps. The last one worked pretty well so I thought I would give this stuff a try.

AMNES1A is made up of the following:
    133mg of magnesium
    500mg of Saccharomyces cerevisiae to help induce a deeper sleep.
    450mg of Valeriana officinalis to help you fall to sleep quicker.
    300mg of Melissa officinalis is to help improve move and reduce stress.
    300mg of Dioscorea pseudojaponica claims to help you build lean mass and improve recovery.
    300mg of Passionflower Extract is to help with relaxation.
    100mg of Theanine
    25mg of KannaEase promote better feeling and reduce stress.
    3mg of Melatonin

Taste and mixability is both N/A since this is a capsule. Dosing is 4 capsules 1 to 2 hours before bed. I took this product an hour before bed.

As for effectiveness, I had some excellent sleep while taking this. I already sleep really well, but this stuff knocked me out within an hour so I had to be careful when I took it in the evening so I could stay up later if I needed too. What I liked about AMNES1A was I did not wake up feeling drowsy the next day. Woke up as if it was a normal night and ready to hit the day. I did not notice my mood was any better but I'm a pretty easy going guy so not a good judge there. My body did seem to feel slightly better the next day so I would say it helped with the recovery, which I wasn't so sure how much or if I would even notice.

As for value, at basically $50 for a month supply, it seems a little steep for me. Especially compared to other similar products. I don't mind to spend $50 on other products, but not to sleep better. However, with that said. I sleep pretty well most anyways so maybe that plays a part in it for others looking for sleep.

Side Effects

I experienced no side effects while taking this.

Conclusion

In conclusion, I thought AMNES1A was a solid product. If someone does not mind spending the $50, then I highly recommend picking this up for a try. You won't be disappointed.

June 4, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Fully Disclosed Label
    • Deeper Sleep
    • Artificial Colors
    • Effects Fade

It works when you first start to take it but you may need to take a break for a few days for it to work again.

I would like to thank olympus labs for giving this product away to the troopers. I decided to try this product because I have sleep problems when I take preworkouts late in the day and have never tried a sleep product and wanted to see how effective they are.

Information copy and pasted from the brand. I think maybe more melatonin could make this work better. I also dont think they need artificial dyes for capsules.

Magnesium 133mg
    Passionflower extract 300mg
    L-theanine 100mg
    Kannaease 25mg
    Melatonin 3mg

Other Ingredients: Gelatin, cellulose, silica, magnesium stearate, FDC blue #1, titanium dioxide.

Saccharomyces Cerevisiae (Sake Yeast) - 500 mg - Research has indicated that this type of yeast contains a high number of adenosine analogues. Adenosine does a number of things in the body, but one of its primary functions is to maintain balance between the body's sleep/wake cycles. Adenosine supports a good night's sleep and stimulates levels of GH. The stimulation of this powerful hormone is one of the things that sets Amnes1a apart and makes it a potent anabolic formula as well as an effective sleep aid.

Dioscorea Pseudojaponic (Dioscin) - 300 mg - Dioscin originates in Wild Yam and Sarsaparilla (also known as Smilax) and is a natural steroid that stimulates GH release, which, as indicated above, takes this formula from being a sleep aid and makes it a serious muscle builder.

Valeriana Officinalis (Valerian Root) - 450 mg - This herb has a long history of use as a relief to anxiety and as a natural sleep aid. Valerian contains three active ingredients: Valerenic Acid, Valenol, and Valepotriate, with Valerenic Acid being the most important in this case because it attaches to GABA receptors, which help your mind and body relax so you can fall asleep faster and sleep through the night.

Passionflower Extract - 300 mg - This is another herb that can increase levels of GABA, which promotes feelings of relaxation. Passionflower is a standard ingredient in many natural sleep aids as well as having an extended use in traditional medicines as a remedy for various sleep disorders.

Melissa Officinalis (min 5% rosmarinic acid) - 300 mg - This is more commonly known as lemon balm and has a long use in traditional medicinals as a remedy for sleep disorders. It's a regular ingredient in many herbal sleep formulas because it can reduce stress and promote relaxation and it's included here due to its proven effectiveness.

L-Theanine - 100 mg - This amino acid shows up most often in high stim pre-workouts because it smooths out the effects of the sometimes extreme caffeine/stimulant blends. Why is it here? It can help the mind relax so you can the sleep you need.

Kanna Ease Sceletium Tortuosum - 25 mg - A mind that's racing with thoughts is not the way to get to sleep. Kanna Ease is an herbal extract that acts as a stress reducer and as a remedy that will calm the mind. Initial studies on this ingredient have shown that it has additional cognitive benefits and promotes a positive sense of well-being, but its function here is to work synergistically with Theanine as a mental relaxant.

Melatonin - 3 mg - This is a well-known sleep aid that, in its natural state as a hormone in the body, has a primary role in the regulation of the body's sleep/wake cycles. Adding this into the Amnes1a formula means it will help you achieve the correct amount of sleep for you as well as help you fall asleep easier.

Magnesium - 133 mg - This essential mineral is needed in order for your body to function normally. People that are magnesium deficient will experience restless sleep and wake up frequently throughout the night. Normal levels of magnesium help you achieve deep, restful sleep without constantly waking up because it supports normal levels of GABA, the neurotransmitter that promotes relaxation and sleep. Additionally, magnesium helps control stress and can help reduce levels of the catabolic hormone cortisol - good news for any bodybuilder or athlete!

Capsules sp no taste or mixability.

I took 4 capsules 2 hours before bed typically. The bottle says 4 capsules 1-2 hours before bed.

When I was taking this it would take 1.5 to 2 hours to make me fall asleep. It didnt know me out like I was expecting. When I drank water after taking this I would wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. It would take some time for me to actually fall asleep and barely did anything on helping me sleep faster. When i actually was asleep i would dream which is unusual for me because i rarely dream. I got 8 hours of sleep from this which is 1 hour more than I usually get from sleep. I started to build a tolerance a few weeks in and took a break for a few days. When I got back on it was working for me again. I did not toss and turn like how I normally do when I go to the gym at night. When I woke up I felt the same as I do everyday. It didnt leave me feeling more awake in the morning.

I found this for $35 at a1supplements.com which is an alright price. I would wait for a discount to get this. It has 120 capsules which is 30 servings. It costs $0.29 a capsule or $1.16 a serving.

Side Effects

Wake up in middle of night if you have water after taking this.

Conclusion

I had high expectations for this product before I started to take it. It did not meet my expectations but is still a good product. I would not recommend you take this every day and give it a break so it can work again.

May 28, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Pill Form
    • Fully Disclosed Label
    • Widely Available
    • Value Per Serving
    • Spotty Effectiveness
    • Artificial Colors

From the brand: "Olympus Labs Amnes1a - Multifaceted Sleep Aid & Improved Mood! Increase Quality Of Sleep & Decreases Levels Of Stress! Sleep Like A Demigod Or Demigoddess!"
    Claims made by the brand for this product include:
    -Multifaceted Sleep Aid
    -Innovative & Unique Ingredients
    -Sleep like a Demigod or Demigoddess
    -No Withdrawals Or Unwanted Side Effects
    -All Natural Approach In Sleep Optimization With Key Synergistic Ingredients
    -Fueled by KannaEase

Hello all. Full intro about myself can be found here in the forum: https://supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=35432.0

First off, thank you to Olympus Labs for participating in the SR.com TROOPer program and making this product available for us to try and review. I decided to give this product a try because my main battle with recovery and progress in my training is sleep. I have issues most nights with falling asleep and staying asleep throughout the entire night. As many gym-goers and athletes know, if your body is not able to rest and repair, then you probably will not be able to make progress in your training. And who wants to be stuck in a rut? After trying some other sleep supplements with sporadic results, I decided to see what Olympus Labs has to offer. This is my first product that I have tried from this brand, so let's see how it went.

Information provided by the brand:

As you can see, the ingredient profile for this product is fully disclosed, which is always nice and somewhat expected in the supplement industry today. Most of the ingredients in this product are completely new to me and we have a few common ones as well, like L-Theanine, Melatonin and Magnesium. The originality of the ingredients is initially what attracted me to this product; since the others I have used have not produced the desired results.

Taste >> Product comes in capsule form, nothing to taste.

Mixability >> As with taste, nothing to see here. Pop the pills and get ready for bed.

Dosing >> As suggested on the bottle, take 4 capsules one to two hours before bed. Do not exceed 4 capsules in a 24 hour period. Warning: Not intended for use by persons under age 18. Do not exceed recommended dose. Get the consent of a licensed physician before using this product, especially if you are taking medication, have a medical condition, you are pregnant, nursing or thinking about becoming pregnant. DISCONTINUE USE TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO SURGERY. KEEP THIS PRODUCT AND ALL SUPPLEMENTS OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.

In my battle to relax and get a good night's sleep, I have tried many different methods and supplements and am willing to give almost anything a try. Past experiences with supplements have left a lot to be desired and I am hoping this one is the "magic pill" I have been looking for. Please note that I tried taking this supplement on an empty stomach and with food. The effects listed below were the same for both instances. Most sleep supplements that I have tried say to take the product on an empty stomach for the best effectiveness. This one did not make any statement about taking on an empty stomach in the dosing instructions, so I tried both options to see if one was more effective than the other.

Sadly, after running through an entire bottle of this, I did not find the consistent sleep and relaxation effects as promised. I basically look for two main points with any sleep aid I try. The first is the product's ability to knock me out relatively shortly after consuming it. The second is for the product to keep me asleep through the entire night without restlessness. I am willing to deal with some morning grogginess or fog if the product is effective in those two other areas. That is mainly because my work shift does not start until the afternoon, so I have some time to push through a slow morning if the product causes that.

Unfortunately, this product did not deliver consistently on either of the two main points I look for. In terms of the knock-out ability of this product, there was none. The dosing instructions say to take one to two hours before bed. On many occasions I would still be wide awake three hours later. Unless I was already quite tired from the day, this supplement did not provide a relaxation or drowsy effect for a large percentage of the doses.

In regard to the second effect of being able to keep me asleep through the night without restlessness, this product was slightly more effective in comparison to being able to knock me out. Some nights I would toss and turn a little less compared to previous nights before taking this supplement. Most of the other nights were no different from before; awake multiple times and not be able to get back into a deep sleep. Towards the end of the bottle, I increased the dosage from four capsules to five to see if any of the benefits would be better. Unfortunately for those couple of nights, nothing changed in terms of effectiveness with the increased dosage.

Overall, the results of using this product were inconsistent and mostly disappointing. I wouldn't say it was never effective but there was always doubts when taking it at night whether it was going to help or not. That is the reason I rated the effectiveness a five. A four states it didn't do anything while a six means it seemed like it was working but not much of a boost. It didn't do anything on some nights and worked a little on others, hence the reasoning for my five rating.

It looks like the common price across the internet for a bottle of this is $34.99. Take your pick of retailers from Amazon, A1 Supplements, I'll Pump You Up, Suppz.com plus others. Each bottle includes 120 capsules, which is 30 servings if you consume the four capsules at a time as suggested. If you purchase this from Amazon, it currently has free shipping included while the other supplement sites will charge you for shipping if you do not meet a certain dollar amount threshold.

Side Effects

Outside of spotty effectiveness, nothing negative experienced during the bottle.

Conclusion

In conclusion, I had high hopes for this product because it was something new to the sleep supplement market that I have not tried before. Sadly, Amnes1a did not provide consistent results for me during the product run. The cost, availability and ease of use is all there for this product but the most important factor of effectiveness did not deliver in my situation. The information provided about the different ingredients in this product was exciting and I wish they worked as intended. I did not have any negative side effects while using this product and maybe your effectiveness will be better but this supplement is a pass for me. Once again, thank you to Olympus Labs for being a part of the SR.com TROOPer program and sending me out a bottle of Amnes1a to try.

Thank you for reading my review and let me know if you have any questions.