A-AKG Powder Reviews

By: Olympian Labs

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pump
  • Mixes Easy
    I have used Olympian Lab's AAKG many, many times over the last few years for pumps in the gym in addition to simple sexual performance enhancement out of the gym. The price, effectiveness, and ease of use ensure that I always keep some of this around.

Taste/Mixability (7)

Alright many will not enjoy this "flour mixed with mothball taste" but I have downed much worse and it mixes quick and easy in a shot glass so I can't complain. Couple of stirs and it dissolves almost instantly.

Pump/Effectiveness (9)

While I have used products like Nitrox II and enjoyed them, imo AAKG powder added pre-workout or pre-sex works just as well in most cases. I'm not really driven by pumps when I lift. I enjoy them but at times a 'skin-tearing pump' impedes my lifting more then it motivates me. That being said a scoop (3g) or 2 (6g) taken pre-workout or about 45 minutes pre-sex really gets that blood flowing. I believe this product contributes positively to my endurance as well.

Value (10)

This stuff is priced so that anyone can try it and not break their bank. Even if you take a pre-workout that claims to enhance pump (White Flood, Jacked, Assault) the addition of AAKG will provide a noticeable difference which well warrants the cost which is usually $10 or less for about 30 dosages (at 3g).

In Closing

This is the kind of product that I have had the best luck cycling. I would not use AAKG 7 days a week 365 days a year but perhaps that will work for you. I enjoy throwing AAKG in my pre-workouts when my vanity dictates I just wanna be swoll. I particularly like using this and other NO2 products on chest day.

Alternately while I enjoy sex just fine without AAKG, I have found that 3-6g 45 minutes before sex has tremendous benefits to my girth, bloodflow, intensity of orgasm, and sexual stamina. To be honest I thought another review of this product was neccesary mainly so that I could share these sexual enhancement benefits.

• January 22, 2012

Would you say that this is comparable or even better than Nitrox 2?

• January 22, 2012

or would it be better to possible dose them both? or is that just overkill?

• Vermonster
      January 22, 2012

To be honest, Nitrox II didn't do a whole lot for me when I ran it. I'm not really driven by pumps though. I think dosing both would be overkill for me. Because of the cost, it might be nice to alternate just to get more from the Nitrox II if you do respond well to that stuff..

• January 22, 2012

Thanks. I am responding to Nitrox 2 insanely well. actually kind of surprised how much its affecting me. Did you cycle the a-akg on non-workout days? I wonder if there is a difference taking them everyday vs just workout days? sorry for the question if it seems stupid.

• Vermonster
      January 22, 2012

No stupid questions. I only used Aakg on workout days or when I wanted a little extra kick in the bed room.