3-DAY WALL BREAKER Reviews
By: Nutrition By Don
Quick SummarySometimes A LOT is A LITTLE... The product has a lot of potential though but they need to "break some walls" first...
IntroductionHello SupplementReviews (or what's left of it...). Thanks to Nutrition by Don for participating in the SR TROOP program and for old SupplementReviews for making this connection possible.
INGREDIENT PROFILEI had a good analysis of the ingredients but unfortunately it got removed so this one will be a bit different because of time/effort. It starts with:
- 1.5g BCAA: Very underdosed, the normal average amount is 4-5g per serving so this is very underdosed. Still not so useless because it's going to do something with the food you consume (which also has aminoacids).
- 1g of Citrulline DL Malate (2:1 ratio): Some would think this is very underdosed but 1g is an ok dose considering you want the blood flow/circulation increase benefit from Citrulline. I would still like to see this ingredient increased to 2g atleast. For vascularity/pump effects, you want 6-8 of Citrulline Malate and 3-4g Citrulline but like I said, that wasn't the purpose of adding it to this product.
- 750mg of Glucosamine Sulfate. There's a pic of the Supplement Facts showing Glucosamine Hydrochloride (HCL) but the label of my product says Glucosamine Sulfate so they probably made that change. Good job. This dose is alright, not the highest, not so high but it's alright.
- 750mg of Glutamine: 750mg is VERY underdosed. Just remove this ingredient, this dose isn't going to do anything.
- 560mg of Agmatine Sulfate: This dose is okay, not the highest but alright. Might be useless if your weight is +200lbs though. Nitric oxide benefits.
- 475mg of Curcumenoids: This is a good ingredient to have because it has a lot of benefits, however, it has a poor absorption. You might want to add Piperine to increase its absorption.
- 500mg of Fenugreek seed: These are fenugreek seeds so it's not the same as Fenugreek extract you see in other supplements. Fenugreek has several positive benefits (test support, appetite reduction, increase in milk production on women, blood glucose reduction, increase of libido, etc) but the dose should be higher considering these are seeds, atleast 2g.
- 375mg of L-Carnitine: No no and no. Your body isn't going to magically transform fat into energy just because you're taking Carnitine lol, even less this low dose of it. Remove Carnitine, it doesn't react well with food and you're suggesting to take this product after the 1st or 2nd meal so I would just remove Carnitine. No need to have it, same with Glutamine, remove them both.
- 375mg of Panax Ginseng. This is a very good ingredient to have. Dose is alright too. This ingredient has plenty of benefits in areas like: Cognition, Brain health, Testosterone, Antioxidant, mood, allergies, etc. Of course this dose isn't going to provide you with all those benefits but it's still a good ingredient to have, good job.
- 200mg of Eurycoma Longifolia for libido and sexual health benefits. Not bad to have, this is a good dose.
- 150mg of Alpha GPC: Cognitive and brain health. Very underdosed.
- 125mg of Pycnogenol (Pine Bark extract) for general health benefits. This is a good ingredient to have and the dose is a good one, good job again.
- 100mg of Hyaluronic Acid: Another good ingredient to have, it's going to provide benefits on joint & bone health, also other benefits. This is a good dose. Good job again.
- 75mg of N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine (NALT): You REALLY expect this dose to do something? NALT is an effective ingredient regarding mental benefits but this dose is ridiculous. Increase it drastically or remove it.
- 1mcg of Huperzine A: From SupplementReviews: "Powerful nootropic agent that boosts focus and cognition by preventing the breakdown of acetylcholine." Great ingredient but 1mcg is a VERY RIDICULOUS dose. The dose used in studies is 50-200mcg and this only has 1 mcg... Awful dose!
Vitamins C (556% DV) and B12 (6250% DV).
TASTE/MIXABILITY/DOSING*TASTE: They only have Orange available. It tastes like an Orange that is not sweet. It tastes very natural. I didn't like it the first few servings but then I started to like the taste because it was something different.
*MIXABILITY: No problems here, easy to mix.
*DOSING: It suggests 1 scoop after the 1st or 2nd meal. I tried it this way but also tried it post-workout and pre-workout.
CLAIMSJoint and Strength support. Muscle Recovery. Focus.
EFFECTIVENESSWhen I took it after my 1st or 2nd meal (or 3rd), I didn't notice much. I changed it to Post-workout and I still didn't notice much. I changed it to Pre-workout and bam! Here it's where it worked. The focus effects could be felt along with the endurance effects, the endurance effect was the most significant effect I could feel. I wasn't taking a preworkout so I could easily see the difference when I took 3 day Wall Breaker. The focus effects were also good during Gaming, tried it a couple of times while Gaming and it was alright. Surprised to have felt the focus effects because some (or most) of the focus ingredients are underdosed.
Strength, muscle recovery nope nope. Definitely needs more dose of a lot of the ingredients in the formula to feel these benefits. The blood flow effects from the ingredients probably helped the most with the endurance effects I felt pre-workout. Vitamin C, Citrulline Malate and others that escape from my mind right now. The Agmatine and BCAA probably helped a little too.
Side EffectsSometimes produced some acid reflux.
CONCLUSIONThis product has a lot of potential because the Ingredient selection was overall great (except for the Carnitine and Glutamine). The other ingredients are all good to have, the thing is the dose of most ingredients needs to be increased for this product to reach its full power.
VALUEWhen I received the product and other SR users made their review, the Value was $49.99 but now it was reduced to $39.99. $49.99 is extremely expensive and $39.99 is still too expensive for me to consider buying this product.
SUGGESTIONS FOR THE COMPANY-
1. Remove Glutamine.
2. Remove Carnitine.
3. Add Piperine.
4. Increase BCAA amount to 4g atleast.
5. Increase Fenugreek Seeds amount to atleast 2g.
6. Increase Alpha GPC.
7. Increase NALT.
8. Increase Huperzine A.
9. Make other flavors.