OUTLIFT RTD Reviews

By: Nutrex

Overall
Overall
5.5
Thanks to Nutrex for sending it out!
  February 11, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Clinically Dosed
  • Fully Disclosed
  • Dye Free
Pre-workouts will continue to be the the staple of many supplement users along with protein. The market is saturated with limited innovation by most supplement companies. Nutrex hit a home run with OUTLIFT and carried it over as an RTD which is a ready to drink pre-workout supplement. No measuring, no mixing, just grab and go. Let's see how Nutrex does with their OUTLIFT RTD compared to the standard powder most are use to.

This ingredient profile is made to stand the test of time. Everything is clinically dosed and perfect from a dosing standpoint. All ingredients are the same except no creatine and 50mg less caffeine, don't worry you still get a hefty 300mg.

Here are some key points from OUTLIFT RTD
-Citrulline Mallete 8g
-Beta Alanaine 3.2g
-BCAA 2:1:1 ratio 5g

You also get the added benefits of Tyrosine, Taurine and BioPerine. Besides for Betaine I can't say this needs anything, and even then it's a very well put together pre-workout I wouldn't change. Job well done Nutrex!

Mixability- Can't be judge here since this is an RTD but the face the liquid is clear and free of dyes or artificial coloring is nice!

Dosing- 15-20 minutes pre-workout, standard stuff

Taste- Well as my first RTD product ever (besides muscle milk) I was a little skeptical on how these would taste. Generally while a supplement company suggest 8-12oz per scoop i find to enjoy mine in more of 18-20oz to water it down. I got blue raspberry and fruit punch and to be honest I wasn't a fan of either. Very bitter and sour for my liking. Ultimatly taste will never reflect a negative impact on my review unless it is protein or seriously unable to drink. I've had worse but i didn't enjoy the flavoring by any means and found them too strong.

This is the bread and butter of any review people! And Nutrex delivers in multiple aspects with OUTLIFT. 20 minutes after ingestion and I felt the caffeine to begin creeping on slowly but strongly. Beta Alanine tingles were present not long after. And the Citrulline was helping the blood into the muscle after a few sets of chasing the pump.

One thing missing from OUTLIFT for me was a focus and drive aspect. While plenty mental from my side and coming down from a DMAA product didn't help as well I couldn't help but feel like something was missing. Caffeine and increased energy only take me but so far when it comes to focus and acheiving the tunnel vision I seek during a workout. I had a few times were i got to that place during my OUTLIFT run but more times then not it was missing. When I ran the powdered version in the past i don't recall this issue so again, maybe it was just me!

RTD's will never be economical. They are made for people simply for the convenience of grabbing a bottle and going. The best price found for OUTLIFT RTD is direct from Nutrex with 12 bottles coming in at $41.95, that makes them $3.49 per bottle. I'll just leave this section at that.

Conclusion

Nutrex has a great pre-workout option with OUTLIFT. But with their RTD version its a bit steep for me. Even in a circumstance of being on vacation and needed a pre-workout pick me up I would choose a sugar free monster first or coffee based on price alone. Do yourself a favor and stick to the economic friendly powdered version of OUTLIFT and enjoy it as it's meant to be. Kudos to Nutrex for making a great pre-workout RTD option though!
  • Blue Raspberry: 3/10