(Better than 100% in Pre-Workout > Pump)

PRICES (2)
Check Amazon for N-Vein:

N-Vein is a Pump Product manufactured by Nutrex. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss.

Pre-Workout > Pump

Overall
Overall
9.2
9.3
  December 7, 2017

• More Endurance
    Good evening SR community. I know it's been ages since submitting my last review, but I have finally had some time to sit down and take my training a bit more seriously which means I can give supplements a fair run and provide accurate reviews. Today I will be reviewing Nutrex Research stim-free pump product N-Vein. Let's get down to it.

INGREDIENT PROFILE - 9/10

Most of the other reviewers have broken down the ingredient profile quite well, so I wont go into that much detail about the individual ingredients. What I like about N Vein is the relatively simple ingredient profile using quality raw materials. They use proprietary Dextrin, Glycerol and nitrates (in this case sodium nitrate) which are all proven ingredients. There's also some electrolytes thrown in there for hydration which is always a welcome addition to any supplement really, as most of us are drinking upwards of a gallon of water a day anyway. The individual ingredient amounts are solid and based on if not clinical doses then certainly doses that have come to be accepted as effective anecdotally by the lifting community. Perhaps the only addition I would make to this profile would be a clinical dose of CarnoSyn beta-alanine, but apart from that this is what you are looking for in a stim-free pump product.

TASTE - 9/10

I gave this 9/10 because being unflavoured it should be good to go with pretty much any other pre, or just mix it up in some Gatorade and chug it. I did find that with some Fruit Punch or the lemon/mango flavoured pres I doubled this up with I would get a bit of an unpleasant aftertaste, hence the drop in mark. I feel if you want to make something unflavoured it should go well with anything, otherwise chuck in some natural flavours so you can chug it on its own. On that note, if you did chug it on its own in water it kinda tasty like water that has been left in a bottle in the sun for 6 months, not the best.

MIXABILITY 8/10

N Vein mixes well, but requires agitation due to the glycerol. You cant just dump it into a cup and swirl it a couple of times and it's done. If you don't use a mixer/blender or shaker cup, it will clump a bit. For that reason I have given N Vein 8/10, although I understand the limitations of using glycerol in terms of mixability. On that note, the storage stability of N Vein is excellent. I've had some real junky glycerol-containing supplements that gum up a week after you open the can, or sometimes already come gummed up (hello Pre-Gro). Bonus points to N Vein for not doing this.

DOSING

I dosed N Vein at 1 scoop when dosed with other pres. I upped the dosing a few times when dosed on its own, but didn't see much of an improvement in effectiveness when doing this, so I just switched back to 1 scoop. Unlike some other pump products, I didn't find that there was a sweet dosing window for effectiveness. I took N Vein anywhere from 10 to 30 mins prior to working out and the results were always consistent.

EFFECTIVENESS - 9.3/10

The pump provided by N Vein is legit. It would only take me 1 set of proper concentration on contractions and hypertrophy to trigger N Vein's ingredients to work. To be honest I noticed the pumps the most on arm and upper body days, but that doesn't mean that I wasn't working hard on lower body days. In most cases, I am not really looking for a massive pump from a lower body workout, because back pumps suck and not having taurine in the ingredient profile leaves you exposed to the potential of that happening. Anyway, back to the pumps. They were solid, they would last all workout, and if I took a longer break or got distracted by a 10min phone call or whatever, N Vein kept the pumps going and it took just 1 set to get the blood rushing back into the muscles and filling them up nice and hard. I normally have a shower about an hour or 2 after my workout (after my meal and putting my kid to sleep) and after taking N Vein and having a good gym session I could still feel the pump in the shower, so yes the pump was definitely long lasting for me.

I did notice some vascularity in my arms and shoulders, as well as my quads, that was exaggerated when taking N Vein. I am not a very vascular person, and most pump products don't do much for me in this regard, so it was surprising to see this, and much welcome.

Finally, I also noticed that when taking N Vein I would drink more water. Whether this means N Vein helps keep you hydrated or not is up to you to decide, but I know I am hydrated before I go to gym, and if something makes me want to drink more and continue to be hydrated, then I would say that product helps with hydration. If that product also has electrolytes added to it, then that's even better. Top points for N Vein here.

VALUE - 9/10

For what you get, this is great value. You get 3 patented ingredients dosed at levels that work, along with electrolytes and the Potassium Bicarbonate and DiMagnesium Malate for increased fatigue reduction when you need it most. Most places will have this for under or right on $20 a tub, for 30 true 1 scoop servings. Stim-free pump only products are generally cheaper than their stimmed counterparts, but that doesn't mean you have to compromise on ingredients. If you double this up with a good stimmed product in the $20-30 range, you'd be outlaying $50 for 30odd servings of PWO that's right up there with the kitchen sink PWOs out on the market and if you pick the right stimmed product you know you'll be getting quality ingredients. In my opinion that's worth paying for.

CONCLUSION - 9.2/10

I thoroughly enjoyed my time on Nutrex's N Vein and found it to be a very effective stand-alone stim-free pump product. I also found that doubling it up with stimmed PWOs would produce a truly awesome PWO combination if you choose your products thoughtfully. The price of N Vein is definitely in the good to great value category. Having said all that, I would definitely purchase N Vein again with my own money, and I would definitely recommend N Vein to others. Thanks to Nutrex for a great product and thanks for reading my review.
    • Unflavoured: 8/10

Advertisement:
    Members don't see ads: Join SR for Free

December 30, 2016

• Good Pump

Big thanks to Nutrex for their participation in the SR TROOPs/ER program. Today, I discuss my experience with their pump formula N-vein. Pump products for me are always a good compliment to my supplement regimen to have onb hand since I found increased pumps during my workouts always a welcomed benefit. The increased blood flow and volumizing effects definitely have their benefits including increased energy and better contractile potential of the muscle. Of course, the main aspect we usually look for in pump products is the noticeable vascularity increased characterized by the increased prominence of veins.

So how does N-vein hold up in the pump department?

First, the profile is not a prop blend which I've always said is a huge plus for me and I'm sure most others.

The profile begins with 100mg of magnesium, 270mg of sodium, and 250mg of potassium. The next part of the profile consists of the primary pump inducing ingredients which includes high branched cyclic dextrin or HBCD at 5g, glycerol monosterate or hydromax as a trade name at 2g, nitratene at 1g, potassium bicarbonate at 641mg, and dimagnesium malate at 500mg.

Much of these ingredients should be familiar to many. HBCD is a highly soluble and energy replenishing form of carbohydrate that will help give muscles a god boost in energy and cell volume. Hydromax as its own cell volumizing benefits as does nitratene. in addition, nitratene itself acts as a precursor to nitrix oxide production, thus increasing potential and vascularity. Potassium bicarbonate is said to provide a more favorable anabolic environment for muscle growth and dimagnesium malate acts to aid in fatigue reduction.

N-vein is unflavored, allowing you to combine it with another pre-workout to enhance pump benefits. Mixability was good as it didn't add any undissolved grit or globs to the pre workout mixture I was using.

The dosing protocol I used in the first few days to assess the product's own pump effects was to combine one scoop with an electrolyte sports drink like gatorade or powerade. After those days from there throughout, I combined one scoop with Zeus Juice pre workout and drank it 20 minutes before my workout.

Standalone, N-vein gave some decent pumps and a good increase in vascularity. However, it was when I combined it with my pre workout, Zeus Juice by nutraceutical innovations, is when N-vein's real benefits began to kick in. I the pumps were much more pronounced and fuller. The muscle groups that I was training during each specific workout felt significantly fuller, more pumped, and less fatigued between sets and movements. I also had a more full body all around pump even in muscles that weren't being trained at specific times. To me, anything that gives a full body pump I notice also helped boost my endurance. The increased endurance was definitely a welcomed benefit during my HIIT cardio sessions. Lastly was the great vascularity improvement. I had veins popping everywhere from head to toe, most prominent in my forearms, legs, and chest.

The cheapest price I found N-vein was 18.49 from Lockout supplements, but they currently don't have it in stock last I checked. So, the best in stock price I found was 20 dollars from AllstarHealth. Factoring in the benefits, versatility, and a full 30 day supply acquisition upon purchase of the product, this to me is an excellent value.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion, in a supplement market with plenty of pump products, N-vein may in fact have taken a leap towards the top as one of my personal recommendations for a great pump product. Being stim-free, it can be added to a pwo or taken standalone to those wishing to cycle off off or refrain from stims for whatever reason. My only side advice, is to make sure to incorporate a good deal of volume based work to achieve the best pump effects.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!

GO PATS!!!

Advertisement:
      Members don't see ads: Join SR for Free

October 21, 2016

• Good Pump

I was taking a stimulant PWO and was looking to add a product that would give me a good pump and get me a little excited about seeing a few veins while I was at it. I saw results after the first use. I was very excited to write a review for this product. I was counting down each day as to when I was expected to take my lase dose. Today, the time has come my friends. Let's get started.

I am going to get the boring stuff out of the way first and then go a little in depth with the heavy hitting ingredients. 25 calories, 6g of carbs, Magnesium 100mg, Sodium 270mg and Potassium at 250mg. On to the exciting stuff........There is a Pump and Electrolyte Blend but everything is listed out which is key for anyone who wants to know how much of each item is dosed. Cluster Dextrin, 5g which is also referred to as HBCD (Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin) is a highly soluble carbohydrate source that research is starting to show replenishes energy levels at a higher rate than Dextrose, Malydextrin and Waxy Maize Starch. It has a fast gastric emptying time and moves very rapidly to the small instestin once it enters your body. HydroMax, 2g is a powdered form of glycerol and silica that hleps keep the body hydrated and is easily absorbed. Nitratene (sodium nitrate), 1g reduces oxygen consumption and allows you to train harder and for longer durations. It also increases vascularity and pumps. Potassium Bicarbonate, 641mg increases muscle mass. DiMagnesium Malate, 500mg reduces fatigue.

Taste was fine. I wanted it unlfavored so I could add it right into my preworkout. It mixed well with my preworkout. I did not use it by itslef so I cannot say how it mixes on its own but I would imagine there would be no issues if it mixed well with my PWO. I used one scoop at a time.

I definitley could tell this working. I could feel the pumps and see the veins popping more than usual. The pumps were not the type where your skin feels like it is going to rip, but the type that you could feel the dams broke and blood was flowing like an angry river which is ok with me. I fealt the pumps all over, not just the biceps which is a first for me with a pump product. I also fealt pumps in my legs like others who have used this product. I could feel blood pumping for about 30 minutes after I finished working out. Veins that were not present before, were popping out in my upper chest and the inner side of my lower legs. The veins in my lower arms were no doubt the most visible. Bicep veins were also present that I had not noticed previously. It worked so well for me, I purchased another container when I already had half of one left. I was worried I would run out and forget to order it. That says a lot about this product. I cannot comment how this would work as a stand alone PWO since I did not purhcase or use it for that reason.

EliteNutrition had it the cheapest. With shipping it cost me $23. Less than $1 per serving is always good with me. 30 servings per container

Side Effects

Conclusion

If you are looking for a product that will give you awesome pumps and make your veins pop, you have found the one. With the dosage for each key ingredient listed you know exactly what you are getting. The price was fantastic and the results were extremely positive and visible. Nothing more to say. That sums it up. Huge humbs up on this one.

May 3, 2016

Introduction + Supplement facts
          Huge thank you Nutrex Research for their support of the SR Troops program. N-Vain is a product that I've always wanted to try. N-vein is a stimulant free pre-workout additive. Is supposed to amplify and extend you muscle pumps along with vascularity. You can also go longer and harder with less oxygen that is needed during training. Let's see what kind of pump you will get.
          Nutrix did a great job with fully listing all the ingredients in this product. Nutrix breaks in down into one area the pump & electrolyte blend 9.14g. Here you will get 5g of HBCD, 2g of hydromax, 1g of nitratene, 641mg of potassium bicarbonate 641mg, and DiMagnesium Malate 500mg. This product gets straight to the point so you can keep those pumps going.
          Taste + Mixability + Dosing
          The taste was pretty good it's like a really sweet flavor not too bad at all. There was no issues with mixing it either. It does look a little cloudy but I'm sure it's from the hydromax. Dosing was to take 1 scoop with 4-6oz of water 30mins before your workout.

Effectiveness 8.5/10
          Wow taking about pump city I'm mean holy cow this stuff was amazing. It's pretty easy to get an arm pump even when you're not taking a product like this one. But it's really hard to get a back and leg pump. I've only had a back pump a few times but never a leg pump. N-vein took me there my legs where on a pump high. I mean my hamstrings, quads, calves everything was super pumped. I also had more vascularity in my legs too. Usually it's in your upper body but my legs looked like Branch Warren it was really nice to see. I also had pumps throughout the day it lasted even after I was finished with my workout. Pump city baby great stuff.
          Value 8.5/10
          The cheapest place that I found n-vein was elitenutrition.com where a 30 serving tub goes for 17.99 which is .59 cents a serving's pretty cheap.

Side Effects
          Nothing but pumps all day long.

Conclusion
          If you are looking to step up your pump game in the gym try n-vein. Nutrex did a great job with this product. I would recommend this to anyone that is looking for a great add-on to their pre-workout while taking their lifts to the next level.

April 25, 2016

Pros:
           Cons:
          • More Endurance
          • More Vascular
            First off I want to give a big thank you to Nutrex for letting us troopers have the chance to try this product N-VEIN. This was on the trooper program awhile back and was hoping to claim it then but other people beat me to it first. I was really hoping it would be back on here again for us to try and this time I was able to claim it. I have really been into pump products lately and they have all seemed to be a little different for me and how they have worked. This looked like a rather interesting product and was excited to see how it would work for me.

Ingredients:
            This I thought had a rather interesting profile to it. I do like that they fully disclose everything in here and don't use any prop blends. I know a lot of the ingredients in here I was not to familiar with and what they were and was interested in seeing how they would work. It seemed like it had some decent stuff in here and most of the stuff they put in here seemed to be dosage fairly well. This is made up of four major areas: NITRATENE, HydroMax, Cluster Dextrin (highly branched cyclic dextrin) and an electrolyte blend. If you want to know what each of these areas does I would recommend going to their website www.nutrex.com/product/n-vein/ because they give a pretty good explanation of what each of these ingredients does. I would post it on here but just way to much to try and post on here.

Value:
            Right now the cheapest I could find this was on dpsnutrition.net for $ 18.60 for 30 servings. For a pump product like this I think this is a pretty good value. I know a lot of pump products from many different companies now a days are wanting around $30 or so dollars which I think it a little high for a pump product. So to get a pump like this for the low price they want I think is pretty good.

Taste:
            This only comes in unflavored. It does not have to much of a taste to it but you will notice a little bit of a difference when you mix it with your pre-workout. I know lately that a lot of products I have been getting in unflavored have a real chalky and more of a sour taste to it but not so much with this product which I liked.

Mixing/Dosing:
            Had no issues with it mixing. The powder reminded me of flour you bake with. I just used one scoop with my pre-workout. You could up the serving to two scoops if you want but since the pre-workout I was using had some pump ingredients in it I did not feel the need to add that second scoop.

This was a rather interesting pump product and was excited to see how it would work for me since lately pump products have all worked a little different for me. I noticed when I was taking this how much more vascular it made me look and made my muscles look a lot more fuller. I notice my veins looked like they wanted to pop out a lot more and were more noticeable. I could really notice my veins going down the side of my arms starting at the bottom of my bicep and went down through my forearm popping out. The vascularity part of this I thought was pretty good. The pumps on this I thought were ok nothing real outstanding but nothing horrible. I could notice them some but it was nothing real crazy like. I would have liked if the pump would have been a little stronger and more noticeable. I like to get those skin splitting type pumps where they can hurt at times and this never came close to do that but they were noticeable. Since I tend to do more high volume type training this really helped me more at feeling those pumps more from this. I could for sure tell I was taking this on certain days because I was really feeling a lot more blood flow in my muscle because of how they felt. As long as I kept pushing my self real hard during my workouts the better this seemed to work for me. On days when I was not hitting it very hard it was really hard to tell if this was doing much for me. I say if your taking any kind of pump product and you really want it to work better then you really need to be hitting it harder during your workout and not taking as long of breaks between sets.

Side Effects:
            Nothing I noticed.

Overall.
            I think overall this was a fairly decent pump product and does work. I think With just a little tweaking of the formula it would only help make this an even better product. If your looking for a decent pump product that is a little different than your normal pump product I would recommend giving this a try. I would like to see them come out with this in a couple flavors instead of just unflavored. If you like your veins popping out this for sure will help you get your veins to show. Again thank you Nutrex for letting me have the chance to give this a try.