Mass XXplosion has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Amino Acids > Recovery

Mass XXplosion Reviews

By: Nutrex

Amino Acids > Recovery
Mass XXplosion is a Recovery Product manufactured by Nutrex. It is an amino acid based product that is designed to assist in workout recovery.

Mass XXplosion has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Amino Acids > Recovery

Overall
Overall
3.0
  January 11, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
    • Foamy Texture
    • Underdosed Ingredients
    • Bad Burps
    Whassup iron game fans,

here is my Mass XXplosion review:

First of all, I didnt buy it, I was given couple of the sachets for free as a part of my order. Overall, Im glad I didnt spend a dime buying it.

It is supposed to be an intra workout drink promoting endurance, strenghth and faster recovery.

Lets run down the ingredient list 3/10:

Main ingredients are BCAA - cca 6 grams per serving, I somehow believe this is underdosed, especially for a person over 225 pounds. Seriously, I would rather prefer getting 15g of BCAAs. Then, 30g waxy maize - I cannot really comment on this. Finally, some underdosed creatine and arginine. To sum this up, there are better products out there.

Taste: 3/10
    In the world of todays flavouring technologies, it shouldnt be such a big deal to make a drink you are supposed to sip on during your workout taste good. Taste and overall texture was one of the major drawbacks. I got the fruit punch flavour, and it just tastes awfully. There is an unpleasant aftertaste after every sip and the drink is very foamy, you have to shake it before each sip, just imagine those nasty burps! Also the pink/red artificial colour is something I didnt like, Im trying to stay the fu*k away from artificial dyes!

Effectivenes 4/10:

It is rather difficult to judge, but I didnt notice anything significant. My regular protein shake has more BCAAs per serving, and the waxy maize seems to be just a carb filler. Throw in underdosed 2grams of creatine and some arginine and you have the same stuff.

Value: N/A.

I got this junk for free, so I cannot comment on the value.

Overall, considering the underdosed ingredients, awfull flavour, artificial dyes and the foamy, clumping texture this product wont become my favourite, I will never buy it.