Lipo 6 Black Extreme Potency Reviews

• Slight Nausea
  • Body Temperature Higher
  • Anxiety
  • Not Effective Enough
  • Increase In Nerves ( Nervousness)
  • Irritability
  • Paranoid Anxiety
Overall.. This product will increase anxiety, this product will incerase irritability, this product will increase nervous tension. It will successfully drop weight ( water) while you consume it. The sweating is absolutely non stop and the "warmth" from the thermogetic properties will be persistent after consumption.

Effectiveness.. I noticed no results from this product. I was quite upset with the marketing and the positives that are / were claimed by this product. The fact is I am aware that some items / products will in fact effect others differently and this will be in direct relation to effectiveness. I personally did not have any fat burning benefits. It was quite helpful in energy and diminishing the mental feeling of fatigue.

Value.. I have had some whom have gave great raves in regards to this said product. On their merit alone I am not able to fail this as a supplement. I wish to claim only I did not share in the results that others did.

*** The excessive sweating will / was not able to be masked by dark ( black ) clothing. It is a non stop effect while taking this product...

This review is based on the effects of said product on myself. These statements have been made on a IMO basis.